Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

some French truly have no class

The SA manager made a comment about the Henri hand ball against Ireland (at the time it occured).

I don't think he'll be seen around a first class team for some time, if ever again. A very bitter man.

Edited by digavich
Why? Is he replacing Capello? :unsure:

Might as well. They are pretty close personality wise.- (I get the humour )

If Fulham come to Griffin Park next month, there will be a chant from the Terraces of " Hodgson for England ! " I will be the one to start it ! :allright

I suggested to a Millwall fan that England should adopt their chant " No one likes us- we don't care ! "

His reply was; " After watching Englands first two games. Give me an away match at Griffin Park on a rainy Tuesday evening, any time ! " :thumbup

Might as well. They are pretty close personality wise.- (I get the humour )

If Fulham come to Griffin Park next month, there will be a chant from the Terraces of " Hodgson for England ! " I will be the one to start it ! :allright

I like, and have a lot of respect for, both Hodgson and Redknapp (and McLaren for that matter). I'd like to think that they're both clever enough to realise that the grass isn't always greener. That said, at 6m quid a year they could be forgiven for not caring if it was pink. :unsure:

Anyway, hasn't Hodgson gone to Liverpool yet?

Edited by CheshireTom
French manager refused to shake the hand of the South African manager....classless!

The guy seems like a complete twat but I don't think you can say some French truly have no class, it's true but the same can be said of all nationalities, I think you should have said, some people truly have no class.

I like, and have a lot of respect for, both Hodgson and Redknapp (and McLaren for that matter). I'd like to think that they're both clever enough to realise that the grass isn't always greener. That said, at 6m quid a year they could be forgiven for not caring if it was pink. 1luv

Anyway, hasn't Hodgson gone to Liverpool yet?

I think he is holding fire about Liverpool, in the hope of the England job. He wants to check the security around his house up there too. 1luv

If he gets the Liverpool job, Kenny Dalgleish will leave the club in protest. Perhaps he read your post, stating that no team has won the Premiership, under an English manager ! :rolleyes:

It has been won under a Scot- but they don't count as a Brit' :rolleyes:

The guy seems like a complete twat but I don't think you can say some French truly have no class, it's true but the same can be said of all nationalities, I think you should have said, some people truly have no class.

You wouldn't want any hint of racism against these special people just on account of their cleanliness or arrogance. Nor should anyone ever mention, let alone joke about women's hairy armpits. You are entirely right to be sensitive about hints that they all smoke disgusting Gaulois cigarettes and disgusting to mention that the way to confuse a French soldier is to give him a gun and order him to shoot it. It is beyond the pale to suggest that the French opposed the invasion of Iraq merely because it would break their own record for surrender.

The French are very sensitive about that and don't get them angry or they'll be on their knees trying to hold you around the legs.

You wouldn't want any hint of racism against these special people just on account of their cleanliness or arrogance. Nor should anyone ever mention, let alone joke about women's hairy armpits. You are entirely right to be sensitive about hints that they all smoke disgusting Gaulois cigarettes and disgusting to mention that the way to confuse a French soldier is to give him a gun and order him to shoot it. It is beyond the pale to suggest that the French opposed the invasion of Iraq merely because it would break their own record for surrender.

The French are very sensitive about that and don't get them angry or they'll be on their knees trying to hold you around the legs.

Nice one :rolleyes: