Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Breakfast at L.K. Metro

Just a mention.

Billabong Hotel on L.K. Metro is doing the 100 baht all day breakfast again with eggs, big sausage, double smoked bacon, hash brown, toast, beans or tomato, juice, coffee or tea and fruit platter. If you like schnitzel we have a big schnitzel, salad and chips for 169 baht. Definitely worth a try!

Cheers

Greg

post-20391-1277280121.jpg

Just a mention.

Billabong Hotel on L.K. Metro is doing the 100 baht all day breakfast again with eggs, big sausage, double smoked bacon, hash brown, toast, beans or tomato, juice, coffee or tea and fruit platter. If you like schnitzel we have a big schnitzel, salad and chips for 169 baht. Definitely worth a try!

Cheers

Greg

Yes the breakfasts are good :thumbup

nice to see you sober(ish) last week . and you could of combed your hair :allright :unsure:

Yes the breakfasts are good :thumbup

nice to see you sober(ish) last week . and you could of combed your hair :allright :unsure:

IF he was sober-ish and had messy hair it must have been my evil, ugly twin who impersonates me all around Walking street in the middle of the night. Did he have flouro paint and baby oil all over his face?

Cheers

post-20391-1277284225.jpg

Hi,

I am just curious,

but who else than English people can eat "that" as a breakfast ? :unsure:

Looks quite good to me, and I'm not English.

In other words, I'd eat it. If you're asking if anyone but English could finish it, that's another story altogether. I doubt I could.

IF he was sober-ish and had messy hair it must have been my evil, ugly twin who impersonates me all around Walking street in the middle of the night. Did he have flouro paint and baby oil all over his face?

Cheers

post-20391-1277284225.jpg

Yep thats the coont :allright :unsure:

I am just curious,

Looks quite good to me, and I'm not English.

In other words, I'd eat it. If you're asking if anyone but English could finish it, that's another story altogether. I doubt I could.

Hi MM,

I did not say it's not good, but for me it's look more like a lunch than a breakfast !

I do know many people in the world make their breakfast with :

coffee or chocolate or milk or tea

and/or bread/toast/croissants +butter+jam

and/or cereals/milk/eggs

and/or fruits

I just wander who (except English) eat this kind of breakfast with beans & sausages as a breakfast ??

Hi,

I am just curious,

A lot of that breakfast, especially, egg, toast, potato and bacon are very American.

The sausage is a bit much for me. I am not excited about the beans and stewed tomato.

Just a mention.

Cheers

Greg

breakfast3.jpg

that is a very good looking breakfast..... will defo give it a go when in town next time.

cheers Greg...good luck to you m8... :unsure:

A lot of that breakfast, especially, egg, toast, potato and bacon are very American.

The sausage is a bit much for me. I am not excited about the beans and stewed tomato.

I reckon that in England, Australia & America we eat about the same for breakfast. We could always offer up a truly Aussie breakfast for those that are purist.

post-20391-1277313059.jpg

Cheers Mate!

Edited by gregj69

I could shift two of those on a good day !

A proper cooked English breakfast is one of life's true luxuries. However, it is the quality of the sausage which makes or breaks a breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...
One egg or two?

"Beans OR tomato." I see both in the photo!

Double up on the toast, bread is cheap.

Looks very good value, see you next trip :rolleyes:

Only one egg & beans or tomato. Can get both for a little more or get the big breakfast with 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausages, 2 toast.

Cheers

I reckon that in England, Australia & America we eat about the same for breakfast. We could always offer up a truly Aussie breakfast for those that are purist.

post-20391-1277313059.jpg

Cheers Mate!

I agree this looks like excellent value for the money. I am an American who quickly adapted to the beans and tomato....

Only one egg & beans or tomato. Can get both for a little more or get the big breakfast with 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausages, 2 toast.

Cheers

Big breakfast sounds great. Still serving @ 6 PM ???