Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Does anyone know how to get into a PC if you have forgot the password? I am trying to get into an old laptop to unearth some old mongering photos but the PC doesn't recognise my passwords which is weird because I only ever use four.

Could you be a bit more specific?

What PW is it, the Bios startup, or the Windows one.

Windows XP.

Windows XP.

If you have not got a password reset disk (see: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321305 ), and my best guess you have not, this is what I would do:

Take out the hard drive and mount it on another computer, then copy the stuff you need from it. If you want to use the computer with the lost password, reinstall Windows XP on it.

There are some "hacking tools" out there that might get you logged on, but I would not bet on it, and my guess it would take you some time you would rather spend in a bar.

Guest cocodile

Ok, it takes some work, dunno how computer savvy you are, but this is the basic idea:

Boot with a Linux live-cd like Knoppix, and copy 2 registry files to a usb-stick.

Then you download and run a program calls SAMinside on another computer which will retrieve the password for you, have done it several times, doesn't seem to work always.

That's how you do it. <huh

Edited by cocodile
Ok, it takes some work, dunno how computer savvy you are, but this is the basic idea:

Boot with a Linux live-cd like Knoppix, and copy 2 registry files to a usb-stick.

Then you download and run a program calls SAMinside on another computer which will retrieve the password for you, have done it several times, doesn't seem to work always.

That's how you do it. :banana

<huh

Does anyone know how to get into a PC if you have forgot the password? I am trying to get into an old laptop to unearth some old mongering photos but the PC doesn't recognise my passwords which is weird because I only ever use four.

Try Asterisk key

Download it from HERE

he can't use asterisk key until after he's into the computer, LOL

I have a disk at home that's based on Linux which is great for cracking those XP passwords

I'm sure it's still available for DL out there

http://digg.com/security/Reset_Windows_XP_password

BTW, PHOM OW GIN HOY KHUN should be PHOM yahk GIN HOY KHUN (long ah sound on yahk)

yahk = want to

ow = take/want, but not the type of want for this context

อยาก

BTW, PHOM OW GIN HOY KHUN should be PHOM yahk GIN HOY KHUN (long ah sound on yahk)

yahk = want to

ow = take/want, but not the type of want for this context

อยาก

Are you on drugs........?

Thai class is down the corridor......

have you tried typing in : i love villa 1luv

That was my first port of call but it didn't work. I must have changed it since then.

Take out the hard drive and mount it on another computer, then copy the stuff you need from it. If you want to use the computer with the lost password, reinstall Windows XP on it.

Yeah, that'll happen. You're talking to a man that can't remember his password. :D

That's how you do it. :beer

That means nothing to me. :D

This tutorial on getting windows passwords looks useful http://forums.jinx.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=53294

Cheers. I'll have a look later.

That was my first port of call but it didn't work. I must have changed it since then.

Yeah, that'll happen. You're talking to a man that can't remember his password. :D

That means nothing to me. :D

Cheers. I'll have a look later.

OK, an easier solution.

Find a friend with a bit of knowledge and some kind of boot cd (linux) and a USB stick. Tell your friend to boot up the PC and mount the windows drive, then copy the stuff you need onto the USB stick. Simple.

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is an old computer that the only thing you want from it is the data, take the drive out and put it into an external usb shell.