Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Are there girls at The Pattaya Beer Garden?

This question gets asked occasionally with different answers depending usually on how long ago the answerer was there.

Things have changed in the last few months but rather than tell you, I thought I'd show you. The video was mostly shot last Wednesday between 8pm and midnight. That is the time to find girls in The Beer Garden. It was a typical Beer Garden evening, if anything perhaps a bit quieter than normal.

No bar fine fee of course.

Looks really good and I've read the meals are pretty good here.

What do you think are the best nights to go to the Beer Garden?

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday :clueless

It's a great place.

Good looking group of girls. See you in September. :bigsmile:

Pete, the video has some very nice looking girls. I wonder about the seating of the girls. They all seem to sit at the bar together with their backs to the customers. It doesn't make an individual girl very accessible for a slightly shy guy. Have you noticed if this discourages some guys from approaching? Is there a way of welcoming the girls while making them accessible to single guy and still let them be comfortable? If you don't have a mamasan will your staff deliver a message to a girl to join a punter at his table?

Last Saturday a friend and myself were there. I was amazed that the farangs were outnumbered by the girls. Whatever Pete did must have worked. I have never seen that many girls there.

Pete, the video has some very nice looking girls. I wonder about the seating of the girls. They all seem to sit at the bar together with their backs to the customers. It doesn't make an individual girl very accessible for a slightly shy guy. Have you noticed if this discourages some guys from approaching? Is there a way of welcoming the girls while making them accessible to single guy and still let them be comfortable? If you don't have a mamasan will your staff deliver a message to a girl to join a punter at his table?

The beer mats are double sided, Green, for 'Looking' and Red, for 'Chilling' so people can see if you are looking for someone or not.

They also have a "hello' drink system, whereby you can send a drink to the person of your choice and the staff will serve it to them.

The beer mats are double sided, Green, for 'Looking' and Red, for 'Chilling' so people can see if you are looking for someone or not.

They also have a "hello' drink system, whereby you can send a drink to the person of your choice and the staff will serve it to them.

As of songkran , they didnt have the coaster system anymore ; at least thats what the waitress told me.

I've been there a few times and have never seen it so full ; especially that smaller bar counter just before the enterence/exit. But then I've always been there around the 6pm timings. How's the situation around 3-4pm?

The coasters are still in operation (we ran out for a week or so around Songkran). Afternoons there are just people chilling and relaxing eating and drinking at the Beer Garden. The girls do not come till evening time.

Thanks for the vid. I stopped in several times on my trips looking to see if any FL's were available and never saw more than a couple, consequently I just stopped coming in unless it was to eat. It's good to see the ladies starting to come in now and I'll be sure and drop in when I get back.

Had you considered having a band play 1 or 2 nights a week?

Thanks for the vid. I stopped in several times on my trips looking to see if any FL's were available and never saw more than a couple, consequently I just stopped coming in unless it was to eat. It's good to see the ladies starting to come in now and I'll be sure and drop in when I get back.

Same same. Just like you I view the PBG as a nice eatery. Not a place for pulling a freelancer. But maybe things are changing.

Same same. Just like you I view the PBG as a nice eatery. Not a place for pulling a freelancer. But maybe things are changing.

I dont think things have changed. I think Pete has mentioned even before this thread that the girls are there usually around the 9pm timings. Unfortunately that's also the 'start agogo crawl' timings for many guys.

I readjust my tight schedule on my next trip to have a look-see but then thats what I said the last few times! :rolleyes:

I thought about it but decided it would upset the "Chilling" aspect of the Beer Garden. A nice Jazz 3 piece would suit me but not really something you can easily find in Thailand.

Went in there tonight (Sunday, around 20:45) for a bite and a beer. I had some trouble finding a free spot by the bar. Lots of girls. A bit old for me, but judged by the male clientèle, I would say the match was good.

I thought about it but decided it would upset the "Chilling" aspect of the Beer Garden. A nice Jazz 3 piece would suit me but not really something you can easily find in Thailand.

Yeah , a band would be too loud for a chill place like PBG. How about some injecting some jazz or blues into your music videos. Not the hardcore type but the easy listening so the girls will like it too. Explain the King loves jazz too! :chogdee

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

I really like the PBG, but there is something about the "geometry" that makes difficult to pick up a girl there. First of all it is really difficult to see "what's on the menu" since the girls have their backs outwards.

Secondly it is kinda hard to approach the ladies. When I'm doing P4P I do not want to approach girls facing away from me. (That I can do for free at the local bar at home.... :cry1 ) When you're seated, the only ladies that you see are those far away across the bar and the only ones you may talk to are the ones sitting next to you.

Of course, if you have the green side of the coaster facing up you will never sit alone for long. The best lady I met on my trip approached me at the PBG.