Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A couple of days ago I logged on the Pattaya Talk and everything came up as usual.

However, when I went to do a reply post, a differently looking box comes up, just plain, no emoticon choice, no spell check and not special features boxes. I have rebooted my PC just now ad still the same. Have contacted MM and he has bo idea why this should be happening.

So, is there an adjustment I can make on my computer. All the other forums are fine and appear as normal, except Pattaya Talk.

I have done all the normal things ike checking my forum settings but there is nothing that seems to affect it/

What can this be please, any assistance would be appreciated.

A couple of days ago I logged on the Pattaya Talk and everything came up as usual.

However, when I went to do a reply post, a differently looking box comes up, just plain, no emoticon choice, no spell check and not special features boxes. I have rebooted my PC just now ad still the same. Have contacted MM and he has bo idea why this should be happening.

So, is there an adjustment I can make on my computer. All the other forums are fine and appear as normal, except Pattaya Talk.

I have done all the normal things ike checking my forum settings but there is nothing that seems to affect it/

Are you using Windows XP?

If so try doing a system restore.

Maybe!!

Are you using Windows XP?

If so try doing a system restore.

Maybe!!

yes Windows XP, have already done sys restore when I rebooted, going back 2 weeks ago.

yes Windows XP, have already done sys restore when I rebooted, going back 2 weeks ago.

This is what I am seeing when I go to do a reply post and as you can see its plain box with no accessories apart from being able to submit an attachment

talk_screen.jpg

What about going back further than 2 weeks?

I always find that when the Internet fucks up that a simple system restore solves it.

Google search your problem...

This is what I am seeing when I go to do a reply post and as you can see its plain box with no accessories apart from being able to submit an attachment

I don't know mate sorry.

Edit: Where is your attachment in my reply???

Edited by farman

Can you give us a screen shot of the area below the text entry area, as well as the editor box?

At the bottom of your screen shot there is a button that says "Toggle Side Panel". If you click on it, it will bring back your smilies :)

Edited by bastax33
At the bottom of your screen shot there is a button that says "Toggle Side Panel". If you click on it, it will bring back your smilies :)

Have tried that and there is nothing showing in the box.

This is what I see at the bottom half of the page, have tried altering HTML but defaults to off and makes no difference at all.

talk_2.png

Have you tried here G ?

Capture.JPG

I have just downloaded the site via Firefox and its working although I will have to use their spell checker, as that does not show up

:D :ang2 :allright 2guns :behead :D

smileys working again.

and font/sizes quote, bold etc all working, which suggests a fault with IE :banghead :banghead

Ahhh! that explains why your spelling has gone to shit & no daft smilies after every line. :banghead :banghead :allright :D

Please nobody help him :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :behead :ang2 2guns

& Talk has an off topic section. :poke :D

I have just downloaded the site via Firefox and its working although I will have to use their spell checker, as that does not show up

:D :ang2 :D 2guns :D :D

smileys working again.

and font/sizes quote, bold etc all working, which suggests a fault with IE 2guns :D

Ah i couldnt live without my smileys :allright :D :poke :bj2 :nod :ang2 :behead :banghead :D :banghead :D :D :D :D :D :D smiley-happy023.gif smiley-happy023.gifsmiley-happy023.gifsmiley-happy023.gif

Click on 'toggle side panel'

Been there done that but nothing in the panel

It is 100% Internet Explorer problem as its fine with Firefox, but I wish I knew how to fix it on IE, as that is still my default server.

Edited by Mr Pastry
Have you tried using your other handles smiley-happy023.gif

I dont need any other handles apart from my love handles that is :banghead

LoL I have just noticed Macky the resident spastic reading this thread, pity he cant reply on account that he is banished to Purgatory :banghead

So now tha I have boiled the problem down, does any one know how to fix IE ??????????????? where the problem lies

Edited by Mr Pastry
I dont need any other handles apart from my love handles that is :banghead

LoL I have just noticed Macky the resident spastic reading this thread, pity he cant reply on account that he is banished to Purgatory :banghead

So now tha I have boiled the problem down, does any one know how to fix IE ??????????????? where the problem lies

Try an operating system from this century.............. :allright

or maybe IE8.

Edited by LTGTR