Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Doh, I went and delivered them all on DVD and forgot to post them here. Will do now guys... might take a couple hours to upload, but will post here when they are done. Sorry bout that :allright

My congratulations to Team Europe under the able leadership of their captain, Duncan. While we definitely got our asses kicked by a resounding 4 point margin, it was still a fun day and I look forward to next year.

And thank you, Frosty, for not posting any pic's of me tumbling ass-over-elbows into the ditch on the 1st hole! :thumbup

My congratulations to Team Europe under the able leadership of their captain, Duncan. While we definitely got our asses kicked by a resounding 4 point margin, it was still a fun day and I look forward to next year.

And thank you, Frosty, for not posting any pic's of me tumbling ass-over-elbows into the ditch on the 1st hole! :devil

Oh you can bet that luck was with you that day.

I had decided just by coin flip to start the photos on the other 9 that day... so I was at the other "first" hole. If i'd been at your tee it would be plastered all over here and facebook already :thumbup :chogdee :D

btw, hope your feeling better.