Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 243 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

BlueBarTender POS Software for Gogs, Bars and Restaurants in Thailand

After having been in the bar business for more than 10 Years in Austria, and 4 Years in Thailand, I finally sold my bar here, and concentrated on distributing, servicing and selling the BlueBarTender Software which is developed to be used in Thai bars, Gogos and Restaurants.

So far we have installed the Software at over 60 Places in Thailand, plus one in Cambodia and recently Laos.

In Pattaya, these bars run on our Software:

Mistys, Beavers, Roxy, Hootys, Paris, Sisterz, TQ2, Utopia, FLB, XZone, Sin City, and a quite a few others.

In Bangkok, The Cathouse in Nana Plaza, Bangkok Beat, Shadow Bar in Soi Cowboy, Vincent Van Gogh, and about 10 more.

This Software is engineered for use in Thai Bars, with a bilingual (English - Thai) Interface, and with accounting for Lady Drinks, Barfines, and all the other specialties of the business. It is a stable solution, that rarely makes problems, and gives advantages to all, the owner, the staff, and the customers.

Using a POS Solution makes bill skimming by the staff almost impossible, it makes it easy for the customer to follow up his total, and it allows the owner full control over his business, including stock, working hours of the staff, and statistics.

Whether you are a bar owner interested in a demonstration of our system, or a customer wanting to know about it, I would be happy to answer all questions!

Please understand that questions about pricing can only be answered by PM or Email info@bluebartender.com

A special offer for bar owners who a members of this board:

During August and September, our prices for Installation and Hardware will be discounted between 3000 and 5000 Baht, depending on the package you need.

Please contact us per PM or Email support@bluebartender.com for details!

Since a few weeks the latest version 1.8 has been released, with lots of new features and possibilities, more flexible promotions, better designed bill printouts and reports, the possibility to add custom made reports if you have specific requirements, and more.

The Software runs now in a few Thai owned bars, with almost 100% of the cashier interface as well as billing and reporting also available in Thai language.

Using a POS Solution makes bill skimming by the staff almost impossible,

The Software runs now in a few Thai owned bars, with almost 100% of the cashier interface as well as billing and reporting also available in Thai language.

Then bill skimming should be possible... Joking Manfred. All the best!

Edited by sick buffalo
Then bill skimming should be possible... Joking Manfred. All the best!

I wish it was impossible. Let's not lose credibility with wild claims.

Unfortunately bill "padding" still happens as I and others have been victims in one of the bars on the list.

However, having said that, I've been using this software on the boat now for just under 6 months and I'm very happy with it. The staff find it easy to learn and operate and it gives a far more professional look to our operation. The stock control is reasonably easy to work with and whilst it's not perfect it is more than adequate for the intended purpose.

All in all I would certainly recommend the product.

Cheers :banghead: Ken

PS Manfred, are we the only ones using it on a boat?

PS Manfred, are we the only ones using it on a boat?

We had the Software on a few establishments that sunk, but so far you are the only one who is using it on a boat that actually swims ...

cheers!

Manfred

You might want to change to "Point of Sale" instead of POS.

And Sisterz which no longer exists....
Heh. Related?

??