Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Is this a famous LB in Pattaya?

Would you do her??  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your poll is crap. You could have has a just plain "NO" option. No explanation of the word no is needed. I didn't vote.

should this not be AM I GAY SECTION

Why vote...?

TIT, to each his desire, not into bashing others based upon sexual orientation.

Its a bloke with tits......whats the attraction

:beer

What's the attraction?

If you can bend over and still see your toes, about half way down...

but as far as your sentiment goes, I agree.

However, there is room in this world for those things we may not ourselves understand if consummated between consenting adults.

Not my thing but to each his own!

Your poll is crap. You could have has a just plain "NO" option. No explanation of the word no is needed. I didn't vote.

You're offended by the "NEVER". I shouldnt have used capital letters. Sorry, I didnt mean to shout.

should this not be AM I GAY SECTION

Its not gay to be fooled by what you think is an attractive woman.If you were to shag Lizzie Cundy and after she secretly told you she was once a man, thats not gay. The question is, if you shag her a second time, would that make you gay? I was curious to see if Jarina was some well known celeb in Pattaya. I saw her cover pic on FHM magazine and had questions. She is pretty but like I said, I dont know if I could complete the act once i saw the meat veg' hanging out.