Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Nature View Hotel..... Soi Bouakaw

I am seriously considering staying at this hotel next month for 10 days. I am trying to find out as much as I can in making my decision. They have no web site and I have not read any reviews on his hotel.

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Is the pool ready or is it still under construction? if it is not , is there a lot of construction noise early in the morning time?

Do the rooms have a DVD player or can you rent one?

Is there a refrigerator in the room?

Are there now in room safes? or do they still have a room by reception where the safety boxes are located? If so what time at night are they closed?

Is it hard getting transportation to this hotel after 11pm?

I have done some research and I have seen two very short video clips, which did not answer many of my questions and the few pictures of the hotel that I have seen, left a lot of questions.

As you see I have lots of questions about this hotel, any info that anyone may be ale to provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Suggestion: Book another hotel, then have a look at this place after you get to Pattaya. Change if you like.

Personally I would not book a place when I have so many questions and no answers.

Little Roy :rolleyes:

Suggestion: Book another hotel, then have a look at this place after you get to Pattaya. Change if you like.

Personally I would not book a place when I have so many questions and no answers.

Little Roy :D

sound advice :rolleyes:

I stayed there in May.

It was newly opened and I paid 800TBH per night.

The pool wasn't finished then but that was a few months ago.

Noise wasn't a problem and the rooms were very good and obviously new.

There was no DVD, there was a fridge, don't think there was an in room safe.

Wifi was only available in the lobby where food is also served.

There was a burger van parked outside which was good for a bite to eat on the way back to the room (they also had beer).

Getting out was easy as lots of Baht Busses down soi bukhao.

On the way back I used to walk though the Avenue shopping centre as there is a short cut that brings you out right by the hotel.

overall for the price I'd recommend it.

I have their business card here - Tel: (+66) 038489595 email nature_view@live.com

• 5 months later...
I am seriously considering staying at this hotel next month for 10 days. I am trying to find out as much as I can in making my decision. They have no web site and I have not read any reviews on his hotel.

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Is the pool ready or is it still under construction? if it is not , is there a lot of construction noise early in the morning time?

Are there now in room safes? or do they still have a room by reception where the safety boxes are located? If so what time at night are they closed?

I have done some research and I have seen two very short video clips, which did not answer many of my questions and the few pictures of the hotel that I have seen, left a lot of questions.

As you see I have lots of questions about this hotel, any info that anyone may be ale to provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

GLENJEAN

Can you please give us some feedback on your experience if you did stay at this hotel? I am also considering staying there at the end of Feb 2011

Thanks

Bob

GLENJEAN

Can you please give us some feedback on your experience if you did stay at this hotel? I am also considering staying there at the end of Feb 2011

Thanks

Bob

This must be some kind of lurking record. You've been a board member for almost 8 years and this is your first post. Well done and hope you enjoy your trip where ever you decide to stay.

Two mates of mone have stayed there, its very nice owned by the guy that owns the J&P Court on Lengke, the pool is finished I was there 2 weeks ago the rooms are all brand new with a decent fit out for the price its very good.

No in room safes but they have a safe room behind reception, J&Ps have the same set up they have never had an issue with security...

Guys,

I had every intention of staying at this hotel, primarily because of the location, however I arrived there around 8 pm very tired and expecting a little more than what i found.

I had confirmed reservations with an e-mail print out and they could not find my reservations. There was only one person on duty that could speak english , so I had to wait until he arrived from showing a room to another customer.

They never found my reservations and after producing my e-mail printout he said that he had a room available. I asked to view a room before checking in.

I viewed two rooms, a standard room and another room which was slightly larger, they both were to small for me. I felt claustrophobic, the bed took up almost the entire room. The bathroom was very small also.

The hotel was new and clean lookinghowever it had no in room safe. I had to pass on this one. I then paid a much higher price and went to August Suites.

• 10 months later...

Thanks in advance.

Stayed there in Nov . the pool is ready , have safety deposit box behind reception , you can rent a dvd at 50 bath a day , they now have a web site http://www.naturevie...com/index1.html no problem getting transport , as it`s on the main bus route ,there is a refrigerator in the room , with 2 free bottles of water

We stayed at this Hotel in October 2011 and have to say it is VERY nice, just one thing spoiled it for us...

THIEVING MAID(S)

Okay okay okay you will say we should have used the saftey box behind reception but we didnt.

In all we had 100 GPR and 5000b stolen, thank god they didnt touch the brand new laptop we had taken over to give my dad(he lives in Thailand) as a present!!

Even went down to reception and looked at the video footage from the security cameras they have on each floor and there i witnessed along with hotel manager maid going into our room just after we had left the room to steal our money!!

The maids excuse was she went in to dry our duvet(which was not even wet!!!) by putting it out on the balcony with one corner on the air con fan(with an ashtray on it to hold it down) and the rest of the duvet draped on the floor on the balcony/in the hotel room whilst leaving the sliding doors open!!!

SHE WAS IN AND OUT OF OUR ROOM IN ABOUT 5 SECONDS!!! HOW COULD SHE DO ALL THAT IN 5 SECONDS???

BTW my cash was in a drawer in the wardrobe.

We know it was our own fault for leaving money in the room but we are just backing up the age old saying 'Dont leave valuables in your hotel room'

And warning you if you stay at Nature view... there are thieving maid(S) working there.

oh and... nature view is a lovely hotel by design just a shame about the MAIDS! :angry2

Stayed there in Nov . the pool is ready , have saftey deposit box behind reception

Yes but not in the room itself even though they state on their website that they have IN ROOM safety boxes...

AHEM!!!