Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premiership 2010-11

Winners?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

Perceptive as usual. :chogdee

Also noted our young Ex Brentford goalie played well against the United too. :chogdee

We knocked the rough edges off him for you !

Our replacement goalie Richard Lee, saved three penalties last night, in a shoot out with The Addicts.

Two games against Exeter and we could be at Wembley. Bet young Wojciech wishes he had stayed here. :whistling:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I right in thinking that if Man City win their next game and go 3rd, then Arsenal will have to qualify for the champs league through play offs?   And who is the new American shareholder? Is he l

Is that because they speaka de language of Brazil ?

His 2nd & 3rd saves were outstanding :allright

Right in front of their fans too.

That idiot who kept throwing fireworks onto the pitch at our end, saw to that- Prick ! Th fans pointed him out to a copper after the game.

Also noted our young Ex Brentford goalie played well against the United too. :yikes:

Hi,

He looks the business alright. Looked better than the other options. United played the game in the air. Not good to look at and unlike them.

Hi,

He looks the business alright. Looked better than the other options. United played the game in the air. Not good to look at and unlike them.

A Polish taxi driver, told me that Wojciech's dad was a goalie too.

He was the only player to talk to the press after the game- told them Man. U were lucky to score that flukey goal.

There is a touch of the Grobblers about him, in as much as he does come a long way off his line at times. :yikes:

Edited by nidnoyham

No surprise that Tevez is causing more problems and that Fergie was right to sell him.

No surprise that Arsenals bottle would go. Nasri was a disappointing no show for a big game. And that was a strange decision to debot a keeper in such a big game.

Avram has to win a game out of 3!!!! That's aiming way too low.

And strange goings on from the new Blackburn owners.

Interesting season, if not a classic.

Hi,

Not a classic alright. Lets hope the quality picks up in the New Year. Maybe City will make a few signings and win the title ?

Hi,

Not a classic alright. Lets hope the quality picks up in the New Year. Maybe City will make a few signings and win the title ?

Have been meaning to say how wrong I got Toure. Started a donk, seemed like he was past it, but is a good signing.

imho, they don't have a winning mentality or the dressing room spirit to win.

w.

And strange goings on from the new Blackburn owners.

Blackburn , Another 'Trophy Team' for a bloke with too much money ?

Will any Team Spirit cascade down from above onto the players ? Big Sam was off, quicker than a brides nightie !

Lost Saturday.......

Hi,

We go into the New Year with no team sure of victory or relegation. I hope the play improves though. Spurs have played the best football so far but can they keep it up ? Ballotelli, despite all the drama, is playing well for City. Wouldn't like to be his shrink. :allright Rooney is struggling for United but might improve in New Year. Chelsea seem to have serious internal issues. Arsenal were lucky to play them at this time. Will they bounce back or throw in the towel like they did when Scolari was manager? Happy New Year to all boardies.

Happy new year wac.

This is an interesting season alright. Makes a change ! Come back what I say every year to you, about it being the same four teams to chose from. I was wrong this time- good !

Even in our lowly division, the difference between playoffs and relegation is very few points.

At one stage, Huddersfield were second and nearer points wise, to the drop zone, than they were to the top team Brighton !

My little outfit are hoping for two Wembley games this year- One Cup, one Playoffs. I won't hold my breath..... :chogdee

Happy new year wac.

My little outfit are hoping for two Wembley games this year- One Cup, one Playoffs. I won't hold my breath..... :chogdee

Hi,

Same, same. :( Lets hope you get a few trips to Wembley.

Why Roy Hodg' accepted that poisned chalice, I will never know. He was a God at Fulham. :chogdee

Hi,

It must be difficult to turn down the clubs with such a great history. The Scousers never took to our Woy.

There's no way that was a 2nd yellow card for Rafael. So much for claims that Man U get preferential treatment from refs!

Hi,

Did you see the West Brom game and the ref bottling out of a penalty/sending off ? And of course Webb was his usual self in the Liverpool Cup game.

Hi,

Did you see the West Brom game and the ref bottling out of a penalty/sending off ? And of course Webb was his usual self in the Liverpool Cup game.

Don't know the incidents you mean, but just proves that it's swings and roundabouts, just like for every other team. They get some dodgy decisions for and against.

Come on mate. You have said that Big Sam threw the Blackburn game and that the refs are bent! Man U have the best manager and some of the best players. That's why they win mate :rolleyes:

Anyway, moving on. Who do you think will win the premiership?

Hi,

He didn't last too long after that did he ? :chogdee

So you still reckon he threw his job away at , say, £20,000 a week , just for Man U?

Todays games.......birmingham must have thrown the game for Man U :whistling:

Man City lost in an ultra dull game to relegation strugglers Villa. Man U must have bribed the City team to play shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

it's swings and roundabouts, just like for every other team. They get some dodgy decisions for and against.

Adam’s performance – perhaps his last for the club – drew praise from Holloway, too, who felt he was “among the best players on the pitch” in a game that left him “gutted”. He may not have been, had referee Peter Walton awarded a penalty against Rafael for a foul on Luke Varney. The Brazilian was who was later taken to hospital with concussion -

“He got the penalty wrong,” said Holloway. “Who knows what happens if we score a third? And it would not have been undeserved.”

Hi,

Champions Chelsea get back in contention after a fine away win against Bolton. Man City suffer a setback against an improving Villa team. Arsenal stay in contention after beating a Wigan team who are dropping into the drop zone. Man Utd get their usual lifeline in their fightback against Blackpool. :clueless

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Brentford make Wembley. :clap2 Been a while since I've found time to post on this thread but Arsenal still victims of offside goals and soft penalties. Lets hope the Manchester derby is a great game without any dodgy penalties or offside goals.

Hi,

Brentford make Wembley. :chogdee .

I was at Exeter Monday night. Lovely people in pub. One put Hey Jude on the jukebox, not realizing it was Brentford's song. His mate gave him a hard time about it. " But I really like it " he replied. :allright

Andy Scott's departure has breathed new life into the boys. First game against Plymouth, we saw a team we thought we had lost. Monday night we were singing - We've got out Brentford back....

After the Exeter game, the fans were calling for their mangers head. Five losses in a row and the team did not seem up for it against us. I know exactly how they feel.

There is talk of J.F Hasselbank putting in for manager here... :unsure: Bring back Mad Dog. :thumbup

Hi,

Brentford make Wembley. :rolleyes: Been a while since I've found time to post on this thread but Arsenal still victims of offside goals and soft penalties. Lets hope the Manchester derby is a great game without any dodgy penalties or offside goals.

Sounds like we got the goal of the year!