Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Mr.T Taxi Service

Hi all,

I'm Mr.T

and i have read this topic http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46651

it was about i have changed my company name and i have heard a lot of customer come and ask about this.

I just want to come out and tell you that Mr.T is still doing a business (Mr.T is not Mr.Toom) My name is Teung

and i use name Mr.T because my name is very hard to say.

Problem above came because i didn't check e-mail my self and i hire someone to answer e-mail for me (now he owned PT)

but now my son will answer all of my e-mail and he will check twice a day (morning and night).

So i just want to tell you that Mr.T still doing this business with cheapest price in Pattaya.

Thank you ,

P.S. sorry for not good English

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers. No need to take the minibus as I always travel solo       Yes thats what I was thinking as well. Are you going down to 900 now ? Ill book a taxi with you if you do

If thats the case, ignore all my comments about Mr Toom, I must have got my taxi firms mixed up

Posted Images

Hi all,

I'm Mr.T

and i have read this topic http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46651

it was about i have changed my company name and i have heard a lot of customer come and ask about this.

I just want to come out and tell you that Mr.T is still doing a business (Mr.T is not Mr.Toom) My name is Teung

Problem above came because i didn't check e-mail my self and i hire someone to answer e-mail for me (now he owned PT)

but now my son will answer all of my e-mail and he will check twice a day (morning and night).

So i just want to tell you that Mr.T still doing this business with cheapest price in Pattaya.

Thank you ,

Bookmarked thank you.

Hi all,

I'm Mr.T

Thank you ,

Thank you Mr T.

I used your taxi last visit & was pleased with the service I received and the efficient driver (Pet I think?).

I will be using you again soon (any discount for publicity is entirely up to you :rolleyes: )

Your English is much better than my Thai

cheers rogero :clap1 :beer :beer

Mr. T (AND NOT MR. TOOM),

I have used your service exclusively to go to both Don Muang and Suvarnabhumi airports. Out of perhaps (round) 20 trips, I have had only one problem hooking up with your drivers. They have been acceptable, your prices are good, and I appreciate your level of service over the years.

Good luck to you.

And, for you numbskulls who confuse Mr. T. with Mr. Toom, you really should read the fine print...here it is again:

"T" is not "TOOM"

Get it?

You did fine.....

I had an excellent ride last night with Mr T.My flight from Tokyo arrived 45 minutes early and I was through Immigration in 2 minutes and had my bags in 5 more.My driver was waiting for me at door 3.It's nice not to have to wait for my driver after 22 hours in the air.I was early and he was waiting.Newer van and a pleasant English speaking driver.

Main point is to tell everyone that i not the same company with PTTAXISERVICE

Thank you,

I mistakenly thought PTTAXISERVICE was your new venture. So, how should we contact you and your son personally?

I mistakenly thought PTTAXISERVICE was your new venture. So, how should we contact you and your son personally?

I don't have my website yet may be in the end of this year.

So you can e-mail me at any time : mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com

or booking by phone : +66 81 2587716 , 081 2587716 , 081 3513612

I had an excellent ride last night with Mr T.My flight from Tokyo arrived 45 minutes early and I was through Immigration in 2 minutes and had my bags in 5 more.My driver was waiting for me at door 3.It's nice not to have to wait for my driver after 22 hours in the air.I was early and he was waiting.Newer van and a pleasant English speaking driver.

Same with me on my 5th of July arrival. Was finished 1 hour earlier than what I had told Mr. T on my email, yet his driver was waiting at door number 3 for me.

I have used Mr T several times in the past. Nice cars and good drivers.

A few days ago I sent Mr T a email to be picked up at the airport.

I got a reply back from him in about a hour. I guess his son must have been on when I sent the request.

My pick-up is a little over 3 weeks out, so like someone else suggested, will comfirm a few days before I arrive at BKK.

Will not use Mr Toom, (BTW is not the same person as Mr T) because he left me hight and dry at the hotel for my trip back to the airport. Called him and he said that he would get a replacement which never happened and then must have turned off both of his numbers, again Mr Toom, not Mr T.

I only repeat this because on an other thread a few think they are both the same, after been told otherwise, lol.

LeoTex

I have used Mr T several times in the past. Nice cars and good drivers.

A few days ago I sent Mr T a email to be picked up at the airport.

I got a reply back from him in about a hour. I guess his son must have been on when I sent the request.

My pick-up is a little over 3 weeks out, so like someone else suggested, will comfirm a few days before I arrive at BKK.

Will not use Mr Toom, (BTW is not the same person as Mr T) because he left me hight and dry at the hotel for my trip back to the airport. Called him and he said that he would get a replacement which never happened and then must have turned off both of his numbers, again Mr Toom, not Mr T.

I only repeat this because on an other thread a few think they are both the same, after been told otherwise, lol.

LeoTex

Mr Toom did let down my neighbour, due to one of his cars being involved in an accident and the scheduled pickup being early morning (6am).

So I use him to meet me when I land in Bangkok...., and to get to the airport, I have a 'so far never failed... but more expensive' guy.

Mr. T,

What are your prices to get from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya? I will be going to Thailand for the first time in Sept and have not decided on which taxi service to use.

Interested to know what the price is as well. I have used PT Taxiservice last two trips and they take you to Pattaya from Swampy for a 1000 baht all in.

How much do you charge Mr T?

i have used mr. t several times a year for over 8 years at all times of of the day and night. his drivers have always been there waiting for me. i often have to leave pats at 4am in the morning and the driver is always there. he is reliable and good price. count me in as a loyal and repeat customer...

Interested to know what the price is as well. I have used PT Taxiservice last two trips and they take you to Pattaya from Swampy for a 1000 baht all in.

How much do you charge Mr T?

I'll answer in case he's not around. I've used him about 30 times, with the most recent on the 23rd of August. Private car is 1000 baht including parking and tolls from airport to Pattaya. Pattaya to airport is only 900 baht including tolls as there is no parking required and no waiting. If you want to use the mini bus ( which I would suggest if their are 3 or more in your group), then its 1600 baht total either way.

I'll answer in case he's not around. I've used him about 30 times, with the most recent on the 23rd of August. Private car is 1000 baht including parking and tolls from airport to Pattaya. Pattaya to airport is only 900 baht including tolls as there is no parking required and no waiting. If you want to use the mini bus ( which I would suggest if their are 3 or more in your group), then its 1600 baht total either way.

Thank you,

On www.pttaxiservice.com price is 1,100 Baht and 1,000 Baht for return.

but if you e-mail them for 1,000 Baht i think they will accept that rate.

PTTAXI owner he use to work for me before and when he answer any e-mail that come to me he will put "next time please book at www.pttaxiservice" like this everytime so a lot of customer thougt that i already have my website and already change my company.

A lot of customer come and ask about this .

sometime when you book on that website they didn't go to picked you and customer come to complain about this "why Mr.T not come but i've check i don't have any of they information"

but now everything is OK now thanks to everyone but in the past (may be last 4-5 months) my business is not going well as usual may be worst in the past 10 years (my company born 10 years ago)

Many thanks to Mr.Noi @ pattayaparadise he help this thing a lot , thank you very much

and thank a lot to my regular customer .

Thank you,

On www.pttaxiservice.com price is 1,100 Baht and 1,000 Baht for return.

but if you e-mail them for 1,000 Baht i think they will accept that rate.

PTTAXI owner he use to work for me before and when he answer any e-mail that come to me he will put "next time please book at www.pttaxiservice" like this everytime so a lot of customer thougt that i already have my website and already change my company.

A lot of customer come and ask about this .

sometime when you book on that website they didn't go to picked you and customer come to complain about this "why Mr.T not come but i've check i don't have any of they information"

but now everything is OK now thanks to everyone but in the past (may be last 4-5 months) my business is not going well as usual may be worst in the past 10 years (my company born 10 years ago)

Many thanks to Mr.Noi @ pattayaparadise he help this thing a lot , thank you very much

and thank a lot to my regular customer .

Oh! his price is same to me now

from airport to Pattaya and return is the same price !!! :rolleyes:

Cheers. No need to take the minibus as I always travel solo

Oh! his price is same to me now

from airport to Pattaya and return is the same price !!! :blink:

Yes thats what I was thinking as well. Are you going down to 900 now ? Ill book a taxi with you if you do :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
Hi all,

I'm Mr.T

Thank you ,

This is not me too my base is in BKK. may another wanted to copie your name but my name is MR.TOOM (toom39@msn.com) i never say i'm mr.t

This is not me too my base is in BKK. may another wanted to copie your name but my name is MR.TOOM (toom39@msn.com) i never say i'm mr.t

I talked to Mr T taxi service on the phone and he said 1000 including tolls from the airport for my upcoming trip; that is 200 cheaper than Mr Toom.

If Mr T cost anymore than 1000 then I would simply get one of the many taxis waiting at the airport or the bus for 200 baht if the time suited.

No justification in paying 1200 baht when you can get a taxi for 1000.

Edited by dontcha