Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 268 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Looking for really looooooooow cost accomadation

Hi Guys

Im looking to stay in Patts next march for 3-6 mths as cheap as i cant with the proviso i get wifi. if not wifi the price just needs to reflact that.

When ive been in patts before a few girls have suggested i can get fan room (ok no wifi) for around 3500 per month. Falang seem to think 7000 is pretty good going.

Whats the current state of play and any ideas for me to research.

That is unless Dave at cantebury tales can do 10a for 5000 :-)

cheers

I've heard of some getting a small studio at Nirun for 5K a month. You would have to get the interet on your dime. One good thing about going the condo route intead of a monthly deal at a hotel/apartment is that you would be able to get the electric in your name and only get charged about 3.4 baht a unit instead of the 6-10 baht cost which many of the others charge.

Hi Guys, thatnks for the replys all appreciated.

Only reason im being tight on price is im broke and dont see that improving for a while:-) Also looking to stay for a long time.

Villa

Staying with a girl would be ideal.. will look into that when i get there :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Try the Pattaya condo forum .The NIrun and 9 karat condos should be all right for you and you can get them for 5000 baht and up a month.Dont let the Rich gits get you down, as Pattaya on a budget is miles better than Essex on the same budget.Just got back from a 3 month stay at the 9 karat which has a realy big pool and electricity at 5 baht a unit when booked through the condo management but you can get lower prices on line from some owners.

Try the Pattaya condo forum .The NIrun and 9 karat condos should be all right for you and you can get them for 5000 baht and up a month.Dont let the Rich gits get you down, as Pattaya on a budget is miles better than Essex on the same budget.Just got back from a 3 month stay at the 9 karat which has a realy big pool and electricity at 5 baht a unit when booked through the condo management but you can get lower prices on line from some owners.

good post mate,you picked a couple of half decent places at a fantastic price,and very central,if on a budget

in nirun you can get that within your price range and some with airco

What is Nirun like to stay in as i've been on a website that i think is the best on here as it shows you rooms of all prices and locations to suit everyones taste.

"" SoiDB Pattaya Thailand "" On this site Nirun was going for 5500 and 6000/6500batt and the rooms look ok and with the pool down stairs it looks great.

All i need to know is wot it's like and the location around it.

Thks.

What is Nirun like to stay in as i've been on a website that i think is the best on here as it shows you rooms of all prices and locations to suit everyones taste.

"" SoiDB Pattaya Thailand "" On this site Nirun was going for 5500 and 6000/6500batt and the rooms look ok and with the pool down stairs it looks great.

All i need to know is wot it's like and the location around it.

Thks.

If you read this Tr that will give you a good idea about the Nirun appartments

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47582

i agree with marrk patts aint a plACE TO B SKINT,YOU AINT GONA GET MUCH FOR 5000 A MONTH MATE

IL B IN CHA AM READ MY OTHER POSTS 3 HOURS ISH FROM PATTS CONDOS THERE FOR 7000 A MONTH HOTELS FOR 5 000

BUT BEEN IN A PLACE POPULATED WEITH 2 WEEK MILLION AIRS AINT GOOD WHEN YOUR ON A BUDGET

BEEN THERE DONE THAT IT AINT NICE MATE