Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Fuckin flights for December

yes i know,villa is pissed at £900 in dec im pissed at £700 in feb. i was hoping to pay £500-£600 it is what is and im booked on.

I am looking to book for January or Febuary 2010 from Manchester but the prices are the highest I have ever seen at the moment. Maybe it is too early to book now and the prices will come down as we get closer to those dates. Dates for October and November seem ok so hopefully the prices will come down. Anyone see any cheap flights from the UK for those months please post em on here.

Oddly prices to Manila are cheaper for the same dates. Usually Bangkok is cheaper, they all seem to be holding high prices, something has got to give otherwise it could be Angeles for me.

Edited by johnboy1
I am looking to book for January or Febuary 2010 from Manchester but the prices are the highest I have ever seen at the moment. Maybe it is too early to book now and the prices will come down as we get closer to those dates. Dates for October and November seem ok so hopefully the prices will come down. Anyone see any cheap flights from the UK for those months please post em on here.

Oddly prices to Manila are cheaper for the same dates. Usually Bangkok is cheaper, they all seem to be holding high prices, something has got to give otherwise it could be Angeles for me.

Emirates currently have some 'deals' for travel between 15 Jan and 14 April, (need to book by 15 October). Prices not brilliant from Manchester, cheapest seems to be about £559 but might be worth having a play around to see if you can find a flight that suits your requirements.

Good hunting.

TG

Out of curiosity i decided to look at the fares around the time i`m off to patts...

All i can say is fuck me!! i`m flying Qatar from manchester on the 16th Dec to 11 Jan , paid £776.00

Thers a flight a day later, returnung a day later, and the cheeky fuckers are asking for over £2400.00!!!!

Thats what u call taking the piss!!!!!!!

I had a choice......Stay in England and go out maybe 2 or 3 times over the christmas period & get no HONEY (FAT CUNTS DON'T COUNT)

or Pay £930

And have a complete blast for 23 Nights

Don't know about you dumb fuckers, but I know which I chose, SEE YOU ALL IN THAILAND FOR XMAS

:chogdee :chogdee :hairout :hairout :hairout :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump

I had a choice......Stay in England and go out maybe 2 or 3 times over the christmas period & get no HONEY (FAT CUNTS DON'T COUNT)

or Pay £930

Don't know about you dumb fuckers, but I know which I chose, SEE YOU ALL IN THAILAND FOR XMAS

:chogdee :hairout :hairout :hairout :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump

what about 45 baht to the pound?. :chogdee

or Pay £930

:chogdee :yikes: :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :banana :banana

Fook me (not literally). You'll be looking for some free pussy this trip as well then. :banghead

Glyn.

Out of curiosity i decided to look at the fares around the time i`m off to patts...

All i can say is fuck me!! i`m flying Qatar from manchester on the 16th Dec to 11 Jan , paid £776.00

Thers a flight a day later, returnung a day later, and the cheeky fuckers are asking for over £2400.00!!!!

Thats what u call taking the piss!!!!!!!

When I tried those dates I came up with £1836, but your actual booking dates come up with that too, so be pleased with your deal.

(And for a shitty long layover on the way back!)

I saw £2304 for 16thDec/14th. I had to double check whether i had selected economy......you have to avoid Friday with Qatar!

Edited by jacko
I am due a 2 week holiday beginning of feb but wil be booking form Thailand to UK,return flight.Anybody know rough prices of that

Yes, Kayak, by BA, == £562 at the moment don .

Well, when your as young & handsome like Moi, you tend to get these perks

:rolleyes: :clueless :kissing :rotflmao :rotflmao :allright :party :party :party :nod :nod :nod :finger :finger :finger :finger :bhappy :bhappy :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Is Moi the name of your Thai boyfriend ? I thought his name was dave :clueless

:thumbup :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump :grin-jump