Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

If I had as much free time as guys like Hanibal I'd be spending all my days at Soi New Plaza anyway

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE

Cheeky fucker lol,

2hours NP last time and the rest was TTT Bar and Rockhouse,Better go now as i am far too busy to discuss how busy i am

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many people got banned from PL without warning or explaination.

Then the bottling incident and the threats to tourists stopped people visiting the Rockhouse.

Yes there were still a clique of megaposters that kept PL going but none of them are capable of making quality posts like Joekicker,Cheshire Tom or Big D.

It's a bit of a sad reflection on PL that you must prove that you spend copious amounts of money in the rockhouse in order for you to move on to the second level of membership. .... Alex makes the rules because it his board and you can take it or leave it. ...most people left it.

It's a bit of a sad reflection on PL that you must prove that you spend copious amounts of money in the rockhouse in order for you to move on to the second level of membership. .... Alex makes the rules because it his board and you can take it or leave it. ...most people left it.

Complete Bollocks. I don't even drink alcohol alcohol, call in maybe to have a soda, see if any other BM's are there, spend about 40 Baht.

Maybe that's copious ammounts to you, and going by your posts on here, it probably is, but it isn't to me!!!

I think your obsession with Mulphy and PL is a sad reflection on you :banghead

Many people got banned from PL without warning or explaination.

Then the bottling incident and the threats to tourists stopped people visiting the Rockhouse.

Yes there were still a clique of megaposters that kept PL going but none of them are capable of making quality posts like Joekicker,Cheshire Tom or Big D.

anybody ever banned from pattaya-live have fully deserved to be banned .

you get banned on pattaya-live for exactly the same reasons as youd get banned on pattaya talk , secrets , addicts or any other forum .

i seem to have missed the part were people stopped visiting the rockhouse as its never been busier , but if you imagine it isnt , then in your world it isnt , i ll accept that .

you also seem to think for some reason im supposed to accept abuse and or physical force and just stand there and take it , never going to happen .

im usually a very easy going person , but i dont take shit from nobody .

so my advice is dont give shit , you wont get none .

how good a forum is or how good any individual poster is , is a subjective issue .

all i know is despite me trying to sanatise pattaya-live , its still THE ONLY pattaya forum were any subjects with any meat on them are fully discussed .

in my opinion its also got some of the best posters of any of the pattaya forums .

what you think of it , me or the rockhouse is as important to me as the last cloud that passed over my house .

Complete Bollocks. I don't even drink alcohol alcohol, call in maybe to have a soda, see if any other BM's are there, spend about 40 Baht.

Maybe that's copious ammounts to you, and going by your posts on here, it probably is, but it isn't to me!!!

I think your obsession with Mulphy and PL is a sad reflection on you :banghead

derek , no point in defending it mate , they know nothing , but imagine how things are and make up shite

im well used to it by now ..

their minds are made up and they dont want to know the truth , because the truth doesnt suit some of their agendas .

fuck them , who gives a fuck about them or their silly views .

derek , no point in defending it mate , they know nothing , but imagine how things are and make up shite

im well used to it by now ..

their minds are made up and they dont want to know the truth , because the truth doesnt suit some of their agendas .

fuck them , who gives a fuck about them or their silly views .

Glad to see PL back up and running big man, as you know i'll challenge something when i know it's bollocks, either on here, on PL, said by youself or whoever......but wait, according to Doncha, we all have to conform to your view, so i must've been dreaming the last bit :banghead

Good result for the SPL Champs last night eh :allright

let me get this straight . you occassionally posted and occassionally read the forum .

were exactly does this make you a customer of mine ?

members of my forum are not seen as customers , they are seen as forum members .

its participation and getting yourself involved in pattaya-live that gets you access to trusted areas , not because your a long term user of another forum .

i do not recall ever receiving any message from you in any form of media , because if i had youd have got a reply .

however it doesnt get away from the fact that as an occassional poster and reader and as a completye unknown to my forums owners and mods , you have NO RIGHTS to be in a trusted area of the forum .

My point is perfectly illustrated here. You can't read and you know everything and only you dispense have the almighty power to dispense rights. What idiocy! :whistling: :scared: :yikes: Now please fuck off back to PL and don't tie up this board. :yikes:

Will be back up soon IMO. Mulph is just trying to prove a point, anyone can see that the forum gets his bar business, he'd be daft to drop the revenue. Who knows, maybe telling his posters off for not posting enough will work :)

Just another toys out of the pram moment.

Me, Me, Me,

He started the board as he was banned from everywhere else and it gives him a pulpit to spill his vile,

and to promote the Rockhouse.

Close the board the members will just filter off to various other sites to get their fix and the big looser will be Mulphy (wont be long before he has thought he has earn't the right to go on a spiteful attacks on other business on secrets and he'll be booted again.

Their will be members no doubt apologising to Mulphy and prmomising to try harder. FAF (muppets)

Is there any evidence that posters visit the board's bar more often than lurkers?

Good question.

I meet lots of people who say they never post, but are on this board. And, of the top posters, I have met a few, but none (that I can recall) are regulars in any way.

So, in answer to your very good question, I think there is little, if any, correlation between post frequency and bar presence.

My gut feeling is that, by and large, a lurker is more likely to be a customer in a bar represented by a forum, at least initially. Most people are timid about jumping into a thread where all the posters are old hands.

Lurkers definitely have their place in the ecology of boards. If nobody reads posts except those who want to reply to them, it's a very small audience.

My point is perfectly illustrated here. You can't read and you know everything and only you dispense have the almighty power to dispense rights. What idiocy! :whistling: :scared: :yikes: Now please fuck off back to PL and don't tie up this board. :yikes:

lick my balls . dickhead .

Cheap charlies like your good self aren't wanted anyway The Rockhouse is for hi-so folk :scared:

I think your obsession with Mulphy and PL is a sad reflection on you :whistling:

you guys are so right the Rockhouse does not need cheap charlies like me in these days of abundant spenders ...

flb_bill.jpg.

just an average couple of hours spend for me

ooooh and everytime I passed the rockhouse recently I only saw one man sitting outside and he was a queer in a dress.