Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

looking for cheapest fare mid feb

:whistling: looking for cheapest fare mid feb returning mid april, prices i have seen seem to be a bit steep, maybe its because were out in the sticks (aberdeen).

cheapest ive seen is 606 for emirates from glasgow.looked at the usual sites but quoting 700 and above for these dates, ;)

have any of you guys seen cheaper fares anywhere ive missed, or am i better holding off a bit yet.

scotty :chogdee

My bet would be that 606 is about as cheap as you're going to get especially flying from a local airport. Even if you get a cheaper flight you'd have to add in the cost of getting to a different airport. As long as the transit time in Dubai isn't too long I'd go for it.

I usually use OPODO website to look for the best deals. Generally I fly KLM from Edinburgh via Amsterdam. But last year in Feb/March they were too expensive and I flew from Edinburgh via London with Thai Airways. They were quite cheap.

This year, in October I can get KLM for £585 which is as good as it ever gets.

That was more or less the price I got from Thai Air in February.

Jim

;) looking for cheapest fare mid feb returning mid april, prices i have seen seem to be a bit steep, maybe its because were out in the sticks (aberdeen).

cheapest ive seen is 606 for emirates from glasgow.looked at the usual sites but quoting 700 and above for these dates, :clueless

have any of you guys seen cheaper fares anywhere ive missed, or am i better holding off a bit yet.

scotty :clueless

U cant hve cheap mate,else people will want to deport you for being a cheap charlie.Get yourself a flight and offer to pay 20% more then you will be one of the boys lol lol

;) looking for cheapest fare mid feb returning mid april, prices i have seen seem to be a bit steep, maybe its because were out in the sticks (aberdeen).

cheapest ive seen is 606 for emirates from glasgow.looked at the usual sites but quoting 700 and above for these dates, :clueless

scotty :clueless

I'm not sure if this is correct but I get the impression that flights are dearer if your return journey is more than 4 weeks after your outward journey.

I've booked to fly with EVA leaving on 1 Feb and returning on 29 March. The online price with Netflights was £554. I paid £579 at a Thomas Cook shop as I had some Thomas Cook vouchers to use up.

:chogdee thanks for the reply guys looks like the 600 is as good as you get, just paid 495 from abz in sept with air france so looks like fares are on the increase,

tom was that kingfishers own website ?

bratpack interesting suggestion but think ill stick to being a cheap charlie lol :whistling:

hmmm basle never thought about that before :chogdee

scotty <huh

Edited by highlander
:chogdee thanks for the reply guys looks like the 600 is as good as you get, just paid 495 from abz in sept with air france so looks like fares are on the increase,

tom was that kingfishers own website ?

bratpack interesting suggestion but think ill stick to being a cheap charlie lol :whistling:

hmmm basle never thought about that before :chogdee

scotty

scotty,

No. It was through Idealo which then linked the search to lastminute.com.