Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Is this German man being stitched up?

There is something alarming about this story, I find it difficult to believe that a man married to a Thai lady and living in Pattaya for 20 years would engage in the vile activity that he is accused of by this malignent Thai woman.

It looks like blackmail gone wrong to me.

I dont know the guy but unfortunately his reputation will be forever tarnished by this incident. .... If it turns out that he is guilty then they should cut his balls off plain and simple but if he is completely innocent then I hope he gets serious compensation from the Thai people that set out to ruin him

German Resident of Pattaya arrested by region 2 police

I hope Khun Jaruwan likes prison food.

I like this Guy's post....................

Gurditt Singh says:

October 2, 2010 at 5:18 pm

"i am thinking of this difficult case in manner of high court judge like my twin brother vinod and my mind is remember wise words spoken by krishna “don’t convict fellow man without evidence” and maybe this german man is innocent of indecent crimes against young children because of money honey not retuned by attitude of reporting of displeasure of jaruan woman with the skin tight grievence of non loanable finacial fiscal cash with spots and rupees and then in her anger made the false witness statement to policing patrols of vice squashing peoples to help with a revenge situation that could result in pillory and no smoke and fire situation and sadness for german with loyal wife at side so thinking better wait first before final deliverence of damning statement on this freedon of speechical forum internet technology media puzzle"

Could be India's answer to Gabor ;)

I'm with you, papillon, - love it! However, I also feel pretty shithouse about what the German must be feeling, and tend to think the worst of his Thai debtor too.

Gurditt Singh says:

"i am thinking of this difficult case in manner of high court judge like my twin brother vinod and my mind is remember wise words spoken by krishna “don’t convict fellow man without evidence” and maybe this german man is innocent of indecent crimes against young children because of money honey not retuned by attitude of reporting of displeasure of jaruan woman with the skin tight grievence of non loanable finacial fiscal cash with spots and rupees and then in her anger made the false witness statement to policing patrols of vice squashing peoples to help with a revenge situation that could result in pillory and no smoke and fire situation and sadness for german with loyal wife at side so thinking better wait first before final deliverence of damning statement on this freedon of speechical forum internet technology media puzzle"

Could be India's answer to Gabor :chogdee

Think this answer could be more realistic.

commander mcbragg says:

October 4, 2010 at 2:22 pm

where there’s smoke

there’s usually fire

And here's the evidence........'Gary', couple of ''cambo cuties'', as supplied by Papinonce for his fellow young side of the red light fellow apologists to drool over. :wanker

post-3101-1255308764.jpg

Think this answer could be more realistic.

And here's the evidence........'Gary', couple of ''cambo cuties'', as supplied by Papinonce for his fellow young side of the red light fellow apologists to drool over. :chogdee

post-3101-1255308764.jpg

Thanks for reminding me of those two Cuties Sybarite :whistling:

Gurditt Singh says:

Could be India's answer to Gabor :poke

Dude, now all we need is a few pics of 100 baht plates of mystery fish, and we got a fer sure Gabor reply....

Edited by Desmond Jones
on reading it i would say the police are not mentioning something or it is his word against her word.

Ya, well God help you if it is your word against a Thai's. Don't ever forget, TIT

• 2 weeks later...

According to The story below by Pattaya Daily News The German National died in Pattaya yesterday.

Under-fire German National Collapses Dead in Pattaya

A German national in the midst of an ongoing court case pertaining to child sex accusations has died in unknown circumstances while riding his motorbike in South Pattaya on Sunday.

Pattaya, the 17th of October 2010 [PDN]: On Sunday, Pattaya police were notified of an accident involving a foreign man in Soi Buakao South Pattaya.

According to the police report, the man, now known to be Dr. Malter (alias) [52], was riding his motorbike in Soi Buakao South Pattaya when he appeared to collapse off the bike in unknown circumstances. Dr. Malter was subsequently rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital by witnesses at the scene, where he was later confirmed dead.

Witnesses at the scene reported the Dr. Malter did not appear to have crashed with anything or be travelling at an excessive speed, one witness explaining “he simply collapsed off the bike.”

Dr. Malter was in the midst of a court case in Pattaya, after he was arrested by Child & Women Protection Police on the 2nd of October, accused of having procured the sexual services of underage women.

Arrested based solely on the accusations of a convicted child prostitution agent, scorned by the deceased when he and his wife had refused to loan her money, Dr. Malter had subsequently posted Bt300,000 in bail and was in the process of forming his case with a local attorney at the time of his death.

Dr. Malter’s body has since been sent to the Forensic Science Institute for a post-mortem examination to ascertain the cause of death will be performed. The German Embassy has been informed of the death.