Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brings back so many memories, my brother had one!

The seat was so comfortable real luxury as a child, i then had a racing bike with a tiny seat, a bike ride on that racer, i was walking like villa does after a night of ladyboy threesomes :hairout

Jomtien beach Condominium.If you need to hire a bicycle,or fancy coming out with a group then please. come along.

Brought the Raleigh Chopper over from England.Brings back a lot of memorys of when i was a kid.

I like the idea of cycles is Pattaya, for short journeys, although maybe a little dangerous. Good exercise and beats walking. #

Out of interest, how much is the hire of a pushbike per day/week/month etc. I think it would be good locally, but not sure I could jump on a pushbike at night and cycle over the hill into S.Pattaya and back after a skinful :hairout But great in the day time I reckon,

I like the idea of cycles is Pattaya, for short journeys, although maybe a little dangerous. Good exercise and beats walking. #

Out of interest, how much is the hire of a pushbike per day/week/month etc. I think it would be good locally, but not sure I could jump on a pushbike at night and cycle over the hill into S.Pattaya and back after a skinful :hairout But great in the day time I reckon,

you been spotted Mr Pastry

332404_old_guy_naked_riding_bike.jpg

I can never forget my Raleigh Chopper.My parents did not heave fantastic jobs,and i also had a brother and sister that had to have presents.

But there it was that morning waiting for me in the garage.I could not beleive it and will never forget it.

It must of cost them a weeks wages then.

But they made sure i had it.

It was a magical moment.

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT BRAND NEW MOUNTAIN BIKES.

AND CHARGING 100 PER DAY.

1,000 DEPOSIT AND COPY OF PASSPORT.

I can never forget my Raleigh Chopper.My parents did not heave fantastic jobs,and i also had a brother and sister that had to have presents.

But there it was that morning waiting for me in the garage.I could not beleive it and will never forget it.

It must of cost them a weeks wages then.

But they made sure i had it.

It was a magical moment.

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT BRAND NEW MOUNTAIN BIKES.

AND CHARGING 100 PER DAY.

1,000 DEPOSIT AND COPY OF PASSPORT.

What make/model are they and do you have a monthly rate (presumably not 30*100)?

These are the bikes for rent.I include a lock with them.I am in talks with the Jomtien Beach Expats Pool league to Sponsor one of the teams.I will post a reply when i know the outcome.

Thanks.

DSCF1418.JPG

Edited by Thaiempire

fuck me for 2500 a month I can rent a scoot, I thought bicycles were cheap cheap.

Infact you can buy a mountain bike for 2500, might not be as plush/swish as the LA one pictured but...............

Edited by Fondles
fuck me for 2500 a month I can rent a scoot, I thought bicycles were cheap cheap.

Infact you can buy a mountain bike for 2500, might not be as plush/swish as the LA one pictured but...............

A semi-decent bicycle (Merida or similar) will set you back at least 10k, a decent one nearer 20k.

I too remember waking-up that special Christmas morning...and there it was.. obscuring the fireplace....my first penny farthing!

Oh what fun that day ker-nonking the poor peasant children with my ker-nonking-stick.........until Thaiempire whizzed past with his mates on their Raleigh choppers.......Life was never the same after that!

Actually the bike idea is a good one. I'm not allowed to say how many leave JBC each day,but I've counted them out and I've counted them back in, it seems pretty safe. I can see they are definitely getting fitter and their communal warm done over coffee is positively post-coital............Good luck to Thaiempire. If I wasn't swimming a km everyday and playing squash in between shags I might have the energy to join you.

We go out as a group in the morning and its 50 baht which includes tea or coffee when you get back.

Anybody interested in coming out for a bicycle ride is more than welcome.We meet at 9am on Mon,Wed and Friday,outside the Sports Bar in Jomtien Beach Condominium.If you don't have a bicycle,than i will supply one.The cost is 50 baht which includes Tea or Coffee at the end.Its not a race just a social ride.

Anybody interested in coming out for a bicycle ride is more than welcome.We meet at 9am on Mon,Wed and Friday,outside the Sports Bar in Jomtien Beach Condominium.If you don't have a bicycle,than i will supply one.The cost is 50 baht which includes Tea or Coffee at the end.Its not a race just a social ride.

I am interested, how far do you cycle ?

I know the place I looked at a condo there in April, is the bar inside the complex ?

Thanks

I am interested, how far do you cycle ?

I know the place I looked at a condo there in April, is the bar inside the complex ?

Hi,

Yes,the bar is inside the complex.

We usually ride for about 40-50 minutes.This includes a water stop,at about way.

But if you want to go for a shorter time thats fine.

Than build up to a longer distance.

Thanks