Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Jomtien beach Condominium.If you need to hire a bicycle,or fancy coming out with a group then please. come along.

Brought the Raleigh Chopper over from England.Brings back a lot of memorys of when i was a kid.

What make of mountain bikes do you have for sale?

I'm looking at getting a Trek 4500, what do you have comparable and how much?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking at getting a Trek 4500, what do you have comparable and how much?

Hi,

Sorry.

Have nothing for sale at the moment.

All the best.

Paul.

No worries.

Just out of interest just what is the "Bicycle Shop" supposed to be?

Yes Paul but you're mssing from the picture.

Latest picture of the bicycle club taking a water break after our 9am ride.Tony,David,Joe,Richard,David and Martin.

I had to close the bicycle shop,had a few problems.

I am just running the bicycle club now.

I have all LA bikes which i use.

If you come out with us you can have a free ride and test one of these bikes before you buy anything.

Monday,Wed,or Friday outside the SPORTS BAR at 9am.

All the best.

Paul.

Bicycle shop had to close had a few problems.

I still run the bicycle club and use LA bikes.

We go out Mon,Wed, and Friday.

If you want to come with us one day, you can test one of these bikes for free before you buy anything.

All the best.

Paul.

We go out on a longer ride on a Tuesday,meet outside the Sports Bar at 7am.

I also have a room for rent for 6,000 baht per month that includes free use of a mountain bike.

Last Tuesday we covered 68k.

Thanks for everybodys support.

7AM? That's when I get up to pee :buzzsaw
For the 3rd time for me..... :cussing Edited by jacko
  • 2 months later...

jacko,I have something,not a prescription med,that will make that only 1 trip per night.Andrew Lessman's Prostate Support.Have been using it for 3 years and works great.One small per cap per day.

For the 3rd time for me..... :cussing

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to say but my girlfriend has had to stop the hire of bicycles.Thanks to everybody who has supported us in the past.

Is there anywhere in Pattaya where you can purchase the LA Bicycles mate?

Is there anywhere in Pattaya where you can purchase the LA Bicycles mate?

LA bicycle shop on Thepprasit Road on left hand side coming from Sukhumvit about half way down and opposite soi 10. Yellow fronted building. Tel 038 300606, mobile 081 9159909. Proprietor named Pratheep, speaks good English.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everybody.The bicycle club and hire of bicycles is now being run by David from TIMBOS(NEXT TO THE SPORTS BAR).Anybody who needs a bicycle to rent please contact TIMBOS.Thanks to everybody for your support in the past.

You will see the large Jomtien Condominium from the Beach Road, maybe half a mile from the turn left at the police station, approximately Soi 11. There are barriers but the attendants give vistors passes. Timbo's and the Sports Bar are close together on the ground floor and are part of a row of bars, shops and restaurants.

Edited by Daveuk

Hi,

My names Dave and I have recently taken over the bikes from Paul.I have started a new cycling club and these bikes can be hired either to ride with us as a group or to do your own thing.

I ride most days, usually around the training park on Pratumak hill(1 circuit = 1.5k) which has some tough gradients. Sunday mornings we ride as a group out to silver lake and Buddha mountain. (approx 50k). It is a scenic ride, mostly flat, but some steep hills if you care to try them. we leave at 6.30am and return approx 9.00am with a stop for drinks on route.

3 days a week i will try to have a ride for beginners or the less fit.

To hire the bikes, I will keep to the same prices and conditions as Paul ie. 100 bht/day. 2500 bht/month. However I will add water bottle holders and will also gradually introduce kevlar inserts between the tubes and tyres. This will help to make riding more enjoyable as it substatially reduces the incidents of punctured tyres.

You can contact me on 081.686.5575

also on facebook under Timbo's restaurant thailand

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have bicycles for sell.

Prices from 5,500 ono.

Open from 3pm at Sports Bar Jomtien beach condominium.

Paul.

Post a few pics with prices.....