Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Well, no response from previous posting in the General forum, so bar owners; anybody going to be showing the Ashes this year?

Paul

For our American friends who own bars the Ashes is the cricket series between Australia and England taking place from later this month until early in the New Year.

2010-11 Ashes Test series dates:

First Test: 25-29 November, 2010 (Brisbane)

Second Test: 3-7 December, 2010 (Adelaide)

Third Test: 16-20 December, 2010 (Perth)

Fourth Test: 26-30 December, 2010 (Melbourne)

Fifth Test: 3-7 January, 2011 (Sydney)

I'll be interested in any answers for the 4th & 5th Tests. At a guyss I would say Jack Tar Bar on Soi 6 would so, as I'm staying on the Six I'll probably catch some there.

Glyn.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't talk shite man, your gonna get battered, and you know it :chogdee :chogdee :chogdee

lol we'll see. Not the best aussie team we've had over the years but still way too good for the English :)

lol we'll see. Not the best aussie team we've had over the years but still way too good for the English :)

It'll be a good series, im dreaming a bit as to say we will batter you, but honesty think we will do a good enough job, c'mon england :chogdee :chogdee