Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Niche Market: Polish Dating in Pattaya Bars

There are a lot of Russians in Pattaya and in the entire Thailand from 10 years. People from Eastern Europe have started to come also recently. There are already first Polish bars on Phuket and in Pattaya. The Polish bar on Phuket is located near Chalong and Rawai. Most of the girls are Thai. The owner is a typical Polish guy from a joke: he’s never sober. I’ve been there several times this year; sometimes he had problems walking straight. He’s not aggressive but quite stupid. The bar he owns is nice, girls are very friendly. The location of the bar is really great, on the border of the evergreen jungle, 20 minutes to paradise beaches. I think of buying this bar a day.

The second Polish bar that I know in Thailand is a small Pattaya bar in one of the sois near Walking Street. This one is quite different although also owned by a Polish guy married with Thai woman. Half of the girls in this bar are from Poland. They are nice but one can feel that they don’t feel there as comfortable as their Thai friends. They are probably better dancers, speak English better but seem to be a little bit lost. I wasn’t many times there, maybe something has changed.

This Pattaya bar has great chillout interior design, the music is not as loud as in the neighborhood, but I’m afraid its surface is a little bit too small. Polish men coming to Pattaya are more and more numerous every year, the bar was almost full all the time when I visited Pattaya last time. They own also a Thai Polish dating website, very unusual idea.

The economic power of East European countries is already a fact; particularly Poland with its 40 millions habitants is almost a virgin tourist market as to travels to Pattaya or Phuket. I wouldn’t be surprised if in 10 years there would be more Polish than Swedish or Italian bars in Thailand. The money lay on the street. Who will lift it?

http://nicearearugs.com/niche-market-polis...n-pattaya-bars/

Travell the length and breadth of Poland 2 yrs ago and visited a girls parents who work for me there and had a splendid meal and an awful feed of vodka straight. However the girls in Poland are beautiful and mostly all well endowed in the chest area! WHere is this bar in Pattaya I will be there on Sunday and would like to play with one.

I was in Bangkok on Monday and Tuesday ,and witnessed a steady stream of European girls going into Raja Hotel.

According to the girls in Annie's DoDo Bar they frequent the First Floor and are there for Arab, Indian and Thai men.

Thailand is changing, and fast.

Twenty years ago or even ten years ago you wouldn’t have seen Arabs, Indians, Pakistani or Polish guys in great numbers but I was in Bangkok last week in Soi Nana sat having a few beers in the Hilary bar and I felt out of place with the number of Middle eastern guys hanging around and being accosted by the girls from the bar.

Sexy or hansum man now applies to anyone.

I also caught sight of one or two Arabs in the go-go bars.

What concerned me most is the girls don’t seem to care who they go with providing the customer can produce a couple of crispy brown ones.

Maybe it’s time to seek pastures new?

Twenty years ago or even ten years ago you wouldn’t have seen Arabs,

I lived in Pattaya from 1989- 1991 and there were plenty of Arabs around. The Grace Disco complex (long-time gone) on Walking Street was full of Arab customers and overly made-up Thai girls.

The area of beer bars around the Marine 2 disco and Soi 16 were just as eardrum shattering as they are now. The Mike hotel was mainly Arab customers.

I'm sure there were even more than I witnessed.

Sorry to stray from the Polish girls. :D

Seen this thread on a couple of boards and yet no-one has been able to provide any further details on the Thai/Polish bar near walking street. Beginning to wonder about its existence.

I like the idea of an easily organisable multi-racial threesome at the right price so would definitely pop in for a beverage when I next visit to scope it out.....if I had any idea of where it is.

Seen this thread on a couple of boards and yet no-one has been able to provide any further details on the Thai/Polish bar near walking street. Beginning to wonder about its existence.

I like the idea of an easily organisable multi-racial threesome at the right price so would definitely pop in for a beverage when I next visit to scope it out.....if I had any idea of where it is.

I would also like to know the location. I have the feeling it's only a figment of someone's imagination.

Evil

:thumbup

The second Polish bar that I know in Thailand is a small Pattaya bar in one of the sois near Walking Street. This one is quite different although also owned by a Polish guy married with Thai woman. Half of the girls in this bar are from Poland. They are nice but one can feel that they don’t feel there as comfortable as their Thai friends. They are probably better dancers, speak English better but seem to be a little bit lost. I wasn’t many times there, maybe something has changed.

Can you name the Soi and, ideally, the bar name? I'd like to drop by and provide an update.

I would also like to know the location. I have the feeling it's only a figment of someone's imagination.

Evil

:thumbup

I'm thinking the same as you. I haven't seen it, or even heard of it. Never even heard of it talked about.

Can you name the Soi and, ideally, the bar name? I'd like to drop by and provide an update.

I'm thinking the same as you. I haven't seen it, or even heard of it. Never even heard of it talked about.

Hmm. Four requests for further information and no answer. Can anyone shed any light on this bar's exisstence (or as I suspect) non-existence? Why would the OP post a bluff that is so easily called?

Evil

;)

This is the same post as one made on the Shhhhhh-you-know-what board. A similar request for details ensued. The OP's response was:

Me too... I never heard about this bar, it was something really new for me too.... ( see the smiley next to the message ) I was hope to get some info here...
This is the same post as one made on the Shhhhhh-you-know-what board. A similar request for details ensued. The OP's response was:

I think Gabor world is different than the world Pattaya expats live in. The prices and locations are not usually the same as ours. And I doubt the Hungarian economic engine will change Pattaya based on their spending habits.

Jack

I think Gabor world is different than the world Pattaya expats live in. The prices and locations are not usually the same as ours. And I doubt the Hungarian economic engine will change Pattaya based on their spending habits.

Jack

It's clear from Gabor's reply on the Secrets' board that the post about a bar with Polish girls was intended as a wind-up. Actually, that could be said about all of Gabor's posts.

Evil

:whistling:

It's clear from Gabor's reply on the Secrets' board that the post about a bar with Polish girls was intended as a wind-up. Actually, that could be said about all of Gabor's posts.

Evil

:clueless

Why are you more paranoid, than a Shhhh mod ? I found this article on the net, I never heard about the place and I was just curious... no more, no less... ( I don't replied here as usually I read only the member's section and this post was moved here )

Why are you more paranoid, than a Shhhh mod ? I found this article on the net, I never heard about the place and I was just curious... no more, no less... ( I don't replied here as usually I read only the member's section and this post was moved here )

You are being truly slimy. In the original post about the Pattaya Polish bar you said:

This Pattaya bar has great chillout interior design, the music is not as loud as in the neighborhood, but I’m afraid its surface is a little bit too small. Polish men coming to Pattaya are more and more numerous every year, the bar was almost full all the time when I visited Pattaya last time. They own also a Thai Polish dating website, very unusual idea.

which anyone with a minimal grasp of the English language would be led to believe you had been to the bar.

You appear to be a lying, exaggerating, egomaniac with a Napoleon complex (short and of no physical importance) who misleads people on several forums at every opportunity.

Gabor, where is this Polish bar?

I call bullshit on you.

You are being truly slimy. In the original post about the Pattaya Polish bar you said:

which anyone with a minimal grasp of the English language would be led to believe you had been to the bar.

You appear to be a lying, exaggerating, egomaniac with a Napoleon complex (short and of no physical importance) who misleads people on several forums at every opportunity.

Gabor, where is this Polish bar?

I call bullshit on you.

Have an Alka Seltzer at the morning and read again my OP... a hint:

Do you really think my english is so good as the writer's english ???? :ang2 :hairout

Edited by Gabor
Do you really think my english is so good as the writer's english ???? :ang2 :hairout

Another case of your posting someone else words. You really expected people to click a Nicaragua Rug link to find out you were not the author?

Another case of your posting someone else words. You really expected people to click a Nicaragua Rug link to find out you were not the author?

:wtf

Ask Penevil what means a link on the end of the post.... :grin-jump

:wtf

Ask Penevil what means a link on the end of the post.... :thumbup

It means the poster is directing the reader's attention to an outside site, nothing more, nothing less. It has zero to do with the authorship of the post.

But here's a suggestion: At the top of you posts, copy and paste this sentence: "I didn't write the following, but found it on this site [and give the link]."

No need to thank me. It's my pleasure to help you develop into a more honest person and a better member of the Pattaya boards.

Do you really think my english is so good as the writer's english ???? :clueless :rolleyes:

I thought it was Mephisto aka Sybarite/Arno/cousin/Myrhh/Upharsin/IMHO/ et al

who had helped you clean up your English to the degree it was understandable but still obviously written by a non-native speaker. He's done that many times before.

I can post a picture of him if you've forgotten what he looks like.

Evil

:devil

It means the poster is directing the reader's attention to an outside site, nothing more, nothing less. It has zero to do with the authorship of the post.

Evil

:devil

You know what ? After your attack me on the Sticlman's article and looking on this, all I can to tell you: You can lick all of my asses... all of them... you behave like a bowel worm...

• Downvote 2
You know what ? After your attack me on the Sticlman's article and looking on this, all I can to tell you: You can lick all of my asses... all of them... you behave like a bowel worm...

Just giving you enough rope - you always hang yourself.

At least you will never get piles or hemorrhoids - you are a perfect asshole.

MM- maybe this thread is a candidate for the Silly Section?

Evil

:yikes:

All your asses? Well, whatever.

Anyway, Gabor, it is time for me to eat crow and apologize to you. I (incorrectly) thought you were writing from first hand experience in the OP and didn't click on the link to se that you were quoting someone else's first hand experience. That was my mistake, and I'm sorry for going after you and implying you were bullshitting.

Just giving you enough rope - you always hang yourself.

At least you will never get piles or hemorrhoids - you are a perfect asshole.

MM- maybe this thread is a candidate for the Silly Section?

Evil

:yikes:

Protozoa like you will never admit if they are wrong ( asshole ) ... :yikes: this is the priviledge of the higher class gentlemen like Martin... :D

Even worst when the canker is a paid agent provocateur... :yikes:

• Downvote 2