Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am there from the 11th Dec returning 1st Jan Heathrow to Bangkok Direct Thai Airways.

My first trip but reading the tips on this board I shouldnt let the girls know this :rolleyes:

Hope to catch up with a few of you....Frogster

Flying back new years day, hope its not a morning flight :grin-jump

NEVER tell them its your first trip. Most of us will be in FLB on NYE, but hopefully catch you in and around Patts.

TIP....Try and get on as many bar crawls as you can. See you Xmas :whistling:

Flying back new years day, hope its not a morning flight :yikes:

NEVER tell them its your first trip. Most of us will be in FLB on NYE, but hopefully catch you in and around Patts.

TIP....Try and get on as many bar crawls as you can. See you Xmas :yikes:

Make sure you do the bar crawls early in your trip as normally they do not run over the peak period of Xmas and New Year as the bars are busy anyway (certainly true for the last Wed. of the month before New Year as I found out last year).

Glyn.

I hope to be there 23 Dec - 4 Jan....if I can find a ticket that's under $2000!

:D

Flying back new years day, hope its not a morning flight :chogdee

Uhmmm... yep it is..... as early as it can be..... 00:10 from Bangkok, but I am thinking of staying in Bangkok the day before so no sweat...(I hope).

As above, I am thinking of staying in Bangkok the day before so I may miss out on this one.... However, another plan may appear nearer the time.... how easy would it be to get a taxi to BK Airport NYE ?

TIP....Try and get on as many bar crawls as you can. See you Xmas :chogdee

I plan to do that at least once..... but as a non drinker - will I still enjoy it :D look forward to meeting up with some of you :chogdee

So far list is as follows.

Glynbuk 17th Dec -2nd Jan

Tombon 25th Dec - 8th Jan

Wanghin 25th Dec - 11th Jan

Glynrhedyn 25th Dec - 7th Jan

Spiderdaz 15th Nov - mid February ( lucky cunt)

Tarl Mid Dec - Early Jan

Sanuk Scouser 24th Dec - 7th Jan

JohnnyK Dec - Feb 4th

Snowbird 31st Dec - April (Yet another lucky cunt)

nariad 25th Dec - 8th Jan

jamie392305 16th Dec - 8th Jan

ajweiss1 21st Nov - 8th Jan

Frogster 11th Dec - 1st Jan

Onelilley 27th Dec - 28th Jan

Whackydre 26th Dec - 6th Jan

mykl 22nd Dec - 5th Jan

:gulp :grin :thumbup :thumbup

Any more, just add to list, Hopefully we can all meet up for a drink or 10 :chogdee

DJMiami, you can pop along if you find the time to join us you miserable coooooont. :poke2 :nod :bhappy :hairout

I'll be out and about pretty much every night. Contrary to popular opinion I do get out to see the sights. Pick a night and post it. Maybe I'll wear a bright yellow shirt again this year. Then again, maybe I'll wear red this time. After all, it is Christmas. 555555555555555555555555555 Oh, and by the way Pap. Fuck off.

Edited by mykl
I fly out on the 15th december until the 8th Jan.

I'm hoping to play a few rounds of golf on this trip, :hairout

any trips scheduled?????????

Another boat trip would be good :gulp :grin :thumbup :thumbup

Me and a couple of the lads play golf so if you're interested in a 4 ball let me know pal. I will be in Patts from Dec 12 until Jan 5............................ :chogdee

I'll be out and about pretty much every night. Contrary to popular opinion I do get out to see the sights. Pick a night and post it. Maybe I'll wear a bright yellow shirt again this year. Then again, maybe I'll wear red this time. After all, it is Christmas. 555555555555555555555555555 Oh, and by the way Pap. Fuck off.

Buy a reel of cotton and tie one end of it to the door handle at Secrets and start walking. When you hit Walking Street and get lost, you'll be able to find your way back :clueless

Some BARS and BOAT OWNERS need to start posting some SCHEDULES NOW!!

Another boat trip would be good :kissing :kissing :kissing :hairout

I'm just helping someone out at the moment and will finalise our schedule next week.

The current plan is for a trip around the 22nd or 23rd (before Xmas) and the 3rd or 4th (after New Year).

AT the moment we already have bookings for Xmas and New Year and all the days between except one I think.

Cheers :hairout: Ken

Buy a reel of cotton and tie one end of it to the door handle at Secrets and start walking. When you hit Walking Street and get lost, you'll be able to find your way back :thumbup

Trust me, I know the way back. Why do you keep bringing up Secrets? What's your point?

I am going to spend my 10th Xmas and New Years Eve with Moulie and the FLB bar :chogdee

Arriving the 9th of december and leaving the 9th of january.

We have booked a boat-trip with Ken the 29th :chogdee

I will be landing in 2 weeks and 3 hours from now :chogdee

See you all in FLB ! :chogdee :chogdee :chogdee

I am going to spend my 10th Xmas and New Years Eve with Moulie and the FLB bar :thumbup

Arriving the 9th of december and leaving the 9th of january.

We have booked a boat-trip with Ken the 29th :chogdee

I will be landing in 2 weeks and 3 hours from now :hairout

See you all in FLB ! :chogdee :chogdee :chogdee

I am looking forward to the baot trip on dec 29th, should be a day ti remember :chogdee