Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Grand Sole Hotel N. Pattaya!

Last trip I went by the Grand Sole Hotel on 2nd RD, N. Pattaya, & it looked interesting.

Unfortunately, I did not ever enter to evaluate.

Even more unfortunately, I cannot pull up their Website on my PC. Have tried numerous times. I always get some silly error message.

Accordingly, request BM's provide pertinent recent info about the Hotel (rates including monthly rates, guest friendly, room quality, staff affability, EMAIL, etc.)

MANY THANX!

Last trip I went by the Grand Sole Hotel on 2nd RD, N. Pattaya, & it looked interesting.

Unfortunately, I did not ever enter to evaluate.

Even more unfortunately, I cannot pull up their Website on my PC. Have tried numerous times. I always get some silly error message.

Accordingly, request BM's provide pertinent recent info about the Hotel (rates including monthly rates, guest friendly, room quality, staff affability, EMAIL, etc.)

MANY THANX!

There's nowt wrong with their website.

Thisd place has intrigued me for years. Its a fine looking place and the prices are right. I also beliove its used by the Pattaya Expats for their meetings. What I dont know is if they are guest friendly. Anyone know?

This place has intrigued me for years. Its a fine looking place and the prices are right. I also believe its used by the Pattaya Expats for their meetings. What I don't know is if they are guest friendly. Anyone know?

Good question, I haven't seen it mentioned b4 so it will interesting to see what the story is.

I go to the expat meetings there. Nice facilities. Pool looks nice. Tour buses full of eastern Europeans (Poles, Russians?) Short walk to Soi 6. Haven't seen the rooms. Nor do I know the rates.

I've stayed there before many years ago.

It was guest friendly back then.

Took a look at a couple of rooms earlier this year and they were very drab looking, in need of a paint job.

I wouldn't book it without inspecting the room first.

• 2 weeks later...
I've stayed there before many years ago.

It was guest friendly back then.

Took a look at a couple of rooms earlier this year and they were very drab looking, in need of a paint job.

I wouldn't book it without inspecting the room first.

It seems to have been taken over by Russians and Indians these days.
It seems to have been taken over by Russians and Indians these days.

Why would this affect your decision to stay at this hotel?

• 5 years later...

Haven't they knocked this place down yet?

Everything around it seems to be going... it was marked for a major renovation a few years ago but when Indians and Russians started coming in large numbers it got a bit of a reprieve.

• 1 month later...

Why?

Why did you need to ask ? Just wondering?

Why did you need to ask ? Just wondering?

You do realise he posed that he posed that xenophobic query 6 years ago, don't you ? :rolleyes:

love the bit about playing

You do realise he posed that he posed that xenophobic query 6 years ago, don't you ? :rolleyes:

OMG!!

PS :love your quote about playing chess with the pigeon!