Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Ashes series starts tomorrow

Good on you Siddle for taking the wickets of the two Pommie openers. It's lunch time now and I think I will have a beer. :rolleyes:

He must have had a Pukka pie for lunch as Pieterson starts with a 4!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He must have had a Pukka pie for lunch as Pieterson starts with a 4!

Give me a Pukka pie (steak and mushroom) right now, to feel less depressed. :rolleyes:

The Aussies you are talking to, must be phony ones. True blue Aussies will fight to the bitter end, no matter what happens. There is one thing for sure . We are not used to loosing at sporting events. Your country has been for a very long time. :rolleyes:

Wake up from your dream gonzo,these are original convicts for sure.Crying in their beer and swearing is for babies

Wake up from your dream gonzo,these are original convicts for sure.Crying in their beer and swearing is for babies

I am allowed to dream, aren't I? Crying is supposed to be good for you. Unfortunately, I have not been able to do so for a very long time. Come and make me cry or suck my dick, smart arse. ;)

ricky-ponting_1787242b.jpg

Sacked in the morning...your getting sacked in the morning.

142904-barmy-army.jpg

Some decent knocks today Trott looks set I reckon we will declare before lunch.

2 and a half days for the Aussies to bat, it's been done before anyway I'm off for my afternoon nap

if only we had the same climate has the convicts,no one would ever beat us at cricket.the weather in the UK permits us only to play a limited amount of cricket.its very unsporting of pointing crying like a little kid.the little man needs to give hes head a wobble. barmy army we salute you,win or lose the English have a booze ;) :chogdee

if only we had the same climate has the convicts,no one would ever beat us at cricket.the weather in the UK permits us only to play a limited amount of cricket.its very unsporting of pointing crying like a little kid.the little man needs to give hes head a wobble. barmy army we salute you,win or lose the English have a booze ;) :chogdee

Did you learn English at school as a second language or are you just drunk?

Fall on your sword Ricky, what a disgraceful display of sportsmanship you showed again today.

If an under 12's Captain carried on like that you would kick his ass.

At what age are we all taught that the umpires decision is final ?

Way to good the pomms and when given out they march.

Time for a good clean out starting with fukn Ponting and his love child Clarke.

Give some Vics a go and fuk these NSW dogs off.

listen sunshine im a Manchester lad alright and im fucking telling ya!neighbours fucking Skippy you must think were fucking mental a kangaroo driving a fucking jeep.lol not drunk r kid but coming down off a bit of billy.chin chin ;)

Fall on your sword Ricky, what a disgraceful display of sportsmanship you showed again today.

If an under 12's Captain carried on like that you would kick his ass.

At what age are we all taught that the umpires decision is final ?

Way to good the pomms and when given out they march.

Time for a good clean out starting with fukn Ponting and his love child Clarke.

Give some Vics a go and fuk these NSW dogs off.

Well said. This has to be Ponting's swan song. Nevertheless, there have been only been a couple of players in the world, who made more runs in test cricket than Ricky, the lad from Tasmania. :mellow:

listen sunshine im a Manchester lad alright and im fucking telling ya!neighbours fucking Skippy you must think were fucking mental a kangaroo driving a fucking jeep.lol not drunk r kid but coming down off a bit of billy.chin chin :mellow:

Manchester? Well that explains it all. I just love it, when someone calls me sunshine. Take it easy on the piss, mate. I have not been sober for the last three days. It is an Australian tradition to get drunk at Christmas and for the rest of the year. Man U or Man C? :party

enjoy the booze gonzo,Mr chappell said Mr pointing should of been suspended,i have got to agree with him.the lad does have previous.the answer to your question is mcfc.chin chin :mellow:

enjoy the booze gonzo,Mr chappell said Mr pointing should of been suspended,i have got to agree with him.the lad does have previous.the answer to your question is mcfc.chin chin :party

Any Manchester City supporter is a mate and fuck cashed up Man U with their many imported players. :mellow:

Any Manchester City supporter is a mate and fuck cashed up Man U with their many imported players. :mellow:

Ive just took a right fucking shine to you gonzo,anyone who hates those vermin fuckers is a mate for life.fuck the ashes you can have em r kid :party chin chin

Well said. This has to be Ponting's swan song. Nevertheless, there have been only been a couple of players in the world, who made more runs in test cricket than Ricky, the lad from Tasmania. :whistling:

On running the risk of repeating myself a thousand times, I agree he WAS a great batsman, but is one of the worst Captains ever in the history of Australian cricket.

First class fucking sook and dummy spitter, the cunt is an embarrasment, anyone want to stick up for the cunt now????. Suspend the prick, or better still fuck him off for good and give some form players a go.

Andrew Hilditch is a joke as chairman of selectors, piss the plastic faced arse wipe off as well, he was a shit player anyway.

When you run a cock sucking boys club and not play form players who deserve a go, this is the result you get, enough said.

I'm glad to see some Aussies on here FINALLY seeing this Australian Cricket Board for the complete joke it is. Even if by some miracle Australia is able to salvage something out of this test, similar to the Perth test, the problems are still there, it is only a band-aid on a hemmorage for the future.

Edited by onelilley
On running the risk of repeating myself a thousand times, I agree he WAS a great batsman, but is one of the worst Captains ever in the history of Australian cricket.

First class fucking sook and dummy spitter, the cunt is an embarrasment, anyone want to stick up for the cunt now????. Suspend the prick, or better still fuck him off for good and give some form players a go.

Andrew Hilditch is a joke as chairman of selectors, piss the plastic faced arse wipe off as well, he was a shit player anyway.

When you run a cock sucking boys club and not play form players who deserve a go, this is the result you get, enough said.

I'm glad to see some Aussies on here FINALLY seeing this Australian Cricket Board for the complete joke it is. Even if by some miracle Australia is able to salvage something out of this test, similar to the Perth test, the problems are still there, it is only a band-aid on a hemmorage for the future.

You know your cricket, mate. I could not agree less. :whistling:

The opposite of Strauss who seems to go cheaply far too often, but I believe to be one heckuva captain.

Good form from Oz at the moment, although the lost wicket was dumb.

Edited by jacko
I am allowed to dream, aren't I? Crying is supposed to be good for you. Unfortunately, I have not been able to do so for a very long time. Come and make me cry or suck my dick, smart arse. :thumbup

The cricket will make u cry and i arent gay mate

You know your cricket, mate. I could not agree less. :thumbup

So you are happy with the running and state of cricket in Australia then?

Let me know what part of my post you disagree with.

Edited by onelilley
The opposite of Strauss who seems to go cheaply far too often, but I believe to be one heckuva captain.

Good form from Oz at the moment, although the lost wicket was dumb.

Agree jacko,

Strauss has a group of players under him who want to play as a team, unlike other years England has toured Australia.

Amazing how much wanting to play for each other can help confidence.

So you are happy with the running and state of cricket in Australia then?

Let me know what part of my post you disagree with.

[/quote

It was just a typo, I should have said I could not agree more.Time to get sober. :thumbup