Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Ashes series starts tomorrow

Listen china, I have practiced teetotalism since Christmas. Have your day in the sun, after not having achieved much in sporting events for such a long time. Our women cricket team beat England yesterday in the first of three ODI fixtures at the WACA in Perth. Australia is the better sporting nation by a country mile. It always has been. Now leave me alone, I am concentrating on the winter sports in Europe at present, something your country is totally useless at and mostly unaware of. Oh, I forgot Eddie the Eagle such a long time ago. He was brilliant and made me laugh by just being the idiot he made of himself, when he annoyed the real ski jumpers.

Again, Congratulations to a great Ashes victory over our boys. :allright

Aperfect post mate

victory over your BOYS

It was men against boys,and totaly outclassed

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing worse than a sore loser. :yikes:

You had your fun. Now fuck off back to the Old Dart. :(

There are strong rumours that a private member's bill will be moved in parliament in Canberra, to have the Barmy Army banned from attending major sporting events in Australia. Funky will still be allowed into the country. He is a good bloke. :D

I did not watch it, but yesterday England beat us in the first of seven ODI one-day matches. They overhauled our total with the last ball in the last over. :allright Have another go next Saturdays, you mugs. :hithead

I did not watch it, but yesterday England beat us in the first of seven ODI one-day matches. They overhauled our total with the last ball in the last over. :( Have another go next Saturdays, you mugs. :angry2:

Do try to keep up with the programme. Yesterday's game was a T20. There is a second T20 on Saturday which is then followed by 7 50 over ODIs.

Cheers

TG

Do try to keep up with the programme. Yesterday's game was a T20. There is a second T20 on Saturday which is then followed by 7 50 over ODIs.

Cheers

TG

Thanks for that. I cannot be right all of the time. I was only listening to the news with one ear whilst talking to your TG using the other ear. :angry2: So it was only a lousy T 20 game. England has not got a hope in hell to beat us in ODI cricket. :(

Cheers

Gonzo

Thanks for that. I cannot be right all of the time. I was only listening to the news with one ear whilst talking to your TG using the other ear. :kissing So it was only a lousy T 20 game. England has not got a hope in hell to beat us in ODI cricket. :clap1

Cheers

Gonzo

Don't have a thai girl friend so that's not a big problem but thanks for keeping one of my gik's in rice while I am not in town :ang2

Don't have a thai girl friend so that's not a big problem but thanks for keeping one of my gik's in rice while I am not in town :thumbup

Don't try to change the subject. Australia flogged the English in the first of seven ODI games, with Watson scoring a magnificent 161 not out. :chogdee

Don't try to change the subject. Australia flogged the English in the first of seven ODI games, with Watson scoring a magnificent 161 not out. :hairout

Good to see you crawling out of the woodwork again now the convicts have wonw one. LoL

Good to see you crawling out of the woodwork again now the convicts have wonw one. LoL

I am never in the woodwork(s), as you so nicely call it. I am now watching the Poms loose the third of seven ODI contests and you look like you are getting done like a dinner. If it was not for Trott, your South African import, it would be Red Rover. I think England's Ashes win was a fluke. :whistling:

Lofty, now that your country is three to nothing in this seven match ODI contest, isn't it time for you to come out of the woodwork to make another silly comment? No guts, no glory. :thumbup

:thumbup

I'll watch the world cup but honestly a 6 series one day series plus the T20's is a bit to much.

We played the Aussie's last summer in a One day series I just think it's complete over kill .

No doubt England have been well tonked, the last series in Australia we won the One day series but lost the Ashes, it really meant fuck all to me.

Anyway well done Australia I hope you continue to dominate 1 day cricket against England for years to come, just as long as we continue to hold The Ashes.

Edited by Funky
:allright

I'll watch the world cup but honestly a 6 series one day series plus the T20's is a bit to much.

We played the Aussie's last summer in a One day series I just think it's complete over kill .

No doubt England have been well tonked, the last series in Australia we won the One day series but lost the Ashes, it really meant fuck all to me.

Anyway well done Australia I hope you continue to dominate 1 day cricket against England for years to come, just as long as we continue to hold The Ashes.

Australia flog the Poms in the Ashes contest. :rolleyes:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/austra...0125-1a409.html

Weird summer of cricket. We get absolutely flogged by the Poms then we break their winning streak in 20/20 and then we dominate the one dayers. I agree the ashes are the most important thing for us to win or lose but just how inconsistent is aussie cricket at the moment.

Whats T20 and One Day Cricket?

Ashes-2011.jpg

T20 and one day cricket is nothing but complete and utter shit.

Trying to hang our hats on victories in one day cricket, after being humiliated in the test series, is pretty sad in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

What a low act Prior tried to pull. Dislodging the bales with his gloves and trying to claim a wicket? The important thing is that Australia flogged the Poms in the ODI series , despite Mother England trying to use every dirty trick in the book. :clap2

The spirit of Australian cricket :unsure:

You have a long memory. I have been trying to put that sorry incident out of mind ever since, apparently without little success. Actually, I was surprised Trevor C. did not commit suicide after that disgraceful act. It fucked up his cricketing career forever, despite only taking advice from his older brother, when bowling that last ball of the innings. It certainly was not in in the spirit of Australian cricket. :thumbup