Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I don't get it. Why theme a gogo? Prison suits, air hostess suits, Office suits. We just want semi naked totty. Maybe have dress nights like secretaries, lingerie , evening dresses! But why have a main theme? I reckon, any sort of nightclub decor, stage, hotties = popular. Or are they trying to distract us as some of the birds are mingers.

Or does everyone like that sort of thing?

While talking about themed attractions. How is that Waterworld hotel in Naklua doing? Closed down yet :thumbup

Lots of themed Gogos doing very well, like Airport, Iron, even the Office with all their still not solved teething issues is doing well financially.

On the other side there a lots of traditional Gogos struggling.

Maybe that's the reason? Majority of customers in town expecting something different than you (or, as I suppose, the majority of jaded-seem-them-alls board embers)?

Just a thought.

I think that themed go-gos are good for business. A way for each place to brand themselves as something a little different from others. And face it, a lot of guys like to see girls in uniform and the uniforms at Airport have been pretty much a hit with the punters.

Also, how many guys would not mind being frisked by one of the the (hopefully) cuties at Alcatraz while she is dressed in her outfit...

FatherMojo

I have to agree with the OP & some of the other posters. I think the costume themes (nurse, flight attendant, schoolgirl, etc) are a great idea which serves to seduce punters into the joint then keep them there spending. One of the main reasons I am a regular at Babydolls GOGO is the dancers' contumes.

However, I think the scenery themes are rather childish. I have been in the Cavern GOGO a few times. When you have nude & scantily clad TG's all over the joint, who is going to be impressed by rocks?