Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

He should have answered MYOFB long ago! :P Why do have to constantly butt in to a good thread with your stupidity!

I didn't see your anger when I was asked this question repeatedly. Double standard?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PM me, as I'd like to know what issues you have, since I do have an interest in the place

BigD,

From Greg_B's post on the first page in this thread I myself it would be pretty obvious he has an interest in the place.

Not sure why you keep asking if it is a financial interest, would have thought it pretty obvious myself, but if you feel the need to keep asking something that has already been answered then go for it.

BigD,

From Greg_B's post on the first page in this thread I myself it would be pretty obvious he has an interest in the place.

Not sure why you keep asking if it is a financial interest, would have thought it pretty obvious myself, but if you feel the need to keep asking something that has already been answered then go for it.

I don't read every thread or post on his forum. Sorry I missed it.

You are a moronic tool. :whistling:

Congrats on fucking another thread. :allright

Your so right! Only a "moronic fool" would admit admit he missed it and apologize.

I can confirm all the reviews in this thread as being accurate, especially the cleanliness of the rooms.

:allright

Stayed at Areca Lodge for 14 nights in November and made The Drunken Duck our home piss base for a fortnight after meeting Bobby and TTT on previous trips through a brother who has been mates with them for a few years.

Swallowed much piss at the duck and went on the BanChang tour twice, a tour not to be missed. :rolleyes:

Bobby in full flight in SpiderGirls bar is something that should be viewed by all visitors to Pattaya. :grin :party

A mate and i celebrated our birthdays on the same night at the Duck and had a total ball with all the girls and a few BM turning up as well. :party

I havent stayed up stairs but another mate did and had no complaints at all.

All in all the Duck is a great bar to spend a day or an evening or a starter bar before hitting the night clubs or Walking st.

Cant wait to give TTT the shits again by smashing his bell and clock and what ever else broke when the bell came free from the roof in a shouting frenzy. :rolleyes:

Back again for 16 nights in April but i think my old Poppa will be back in Canada by then :cry4:

If you havent visited the Duck yet then go and have a few cold ones with the boys.

You wont be disapointed.

See you all in April :gulp

Maybe I got mixed up with the Pattaya Talk discount. I was sure that one of the guest houses was offering a member discount. I had thought it was the Drunken Duck. It wouldn't be the first time I was mistaken.

I think you will find its THE ROCK HOUSE FOR TALK DICOUNTS :rolleyes:

I think you will find its THE ROCK HOUSE FOR TALK DICOUNTS :rolleyes:

not a chance .

the rockhouse is not well received on here and no way would i offer a discount to members of talk .

members of live , secrets , siam life , thai chatter , even addicts will all be given seasonal discounts and promotional discounts , but not pattaya talk .

pattaya talk unfortunately , dont deserve a discount or special offer package because its not a pleasant enviornment to post in , and the few fuck things up for the many on here .

Edited by mulphy
not a chance .

the rockhouse is not well received on here and no way would i offer a discount to members of talk .

members of live , secrets , siam life , thai chatter , even addicts will all be given seasonal discounts and promotional discounts , but not pattaya talk .

pattaya talk unfortunately , dont deserve a discount or special offer package because its not a pleasant enviornment to post in , and the few fuck things up for the many on here .

So, may i ask why you post here ???

not a chance .

what are you sucking up Bryans arse now? , trying to get back on addicts.

Hope they give all their members prior warning so they can delete anything incriminating.

Sorry for the threadf*ck DD guys

Stayed at Areca Lodge for 14 nights in November and made The Drunken Duck our home piss base for a fortnight after meeting Bobby and TTT on previous trips through a brother who has been mates with them for a few years.

Swallowed much piss at the duck and went on the BanChang tour twice, a tour not to be missed. :grin-jump

Bobby in full flight in SpiderGirls bar is something that should be viewed by all visitors to Pattaya. :P :chogdee

A mate and i celebrated our birthdays on the same night at the Duck and had a total ball with all the girls and a few BM turning up as well. :party

I havent stayed up stairs but another mate did and had no complaints at all.

All in all the Duck is a great bar to spend a day or an evening or a starter bar before hitting the night clubs or Walking st.

Cant wait to give TTT the shits again by smashing his bell and clock and what ever else broke when the bell came free from the roof in a shouting frenzy. :chogdee

Back again for 16 nights in April but i think my old Poppa will be back in Canada by then :thumbup

If you havent visited the Duck yet then go and have a few cold ones with the boys.

You wont be disapointed.

See you all in April :gulp

TTT took a few safety precautions after your bellringing took down the bell and smashed the clock

P1000631.JPG

makes no difference , if its the establishment or myself .

The establishment doesn't act and/or react, you do.

still not behaviour that should be rewarded by a discount or special offer .
Fact is that those who don't care for your previous behavior will obviously not be affected, and it's certainly your prerogative to exclude those with no knowledge and/or opinion of the matter(s).

Anyway, enough side-topic posting here for me. Have a good one Mulph.

not a chance .

the ****** is not well received on here and no way would i offer a discount to members of talk .

What a dick head. You do not like this board, but you still post here and then you thread fuck another bar in your area. You are truly a piece of work.

only been to the Drunken Duck once which is right after they opened and my last trip to Pattaya.

Had a GREAT afternoon. The owners and staff went out of their way to make sure fun was being had by all. Only one problem......next morning when I could focus again I looked down in the shower and I had blue painted toe nails....WTF????

For sure on my infrequent stops in Pattaya the DRUNKEN DUCK is on the MUST DO LIST!

Hope to be down soon!

• 3 weeks later...

This looks like a nice place and a fair price but this Moneybookers rigamarole is as bad as PayPal but at least I have PayPal. I have no idea what the deposit would be (in ThB or $, whatever) but what ever happened to using a Visa or MC to make a hotel reservation?

This looks like a nice place and a fair price but this Moneybookers rigamarole is as bad as PayPal but at least I have PayPal. I have no idea what the deposit would be (in ThB or $, whatever) but what ever happened to using a Visa or MC to make a hotel reservation?

very few guesthouses(if any) take visa or mastercard

paypal does not give accounts in thailand

very few guesthouses(if any) take visa or mastercard

paypal does not give accounts in thailand

Hi Green Malaka,

You sure about the paypal part in the last sentence.

I set one up last year for my Thai wife linked to her Kasikorn bank account in Nakhon Phanom. It was set up only for emergencies, we tested it out with me e-mailing a small amount just to make sure it worked okay, no problems at all, although we haven't used it since, I presume it still works okay.

A few other expats up here have paypal accounts, because they can't get a visa card from their bank on their pay/ pensions.

Maybe personal ones are okay, but they won't open business ones in Thailand ??

Anyway sorry for going off topic. I'm sure Drunken Duck is a great place to stay.

Edited by Fireman Sam