Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Looking for full time (biut not live in) maid/nanny for Jomtien

If you know any reliable girl interested in a job, please let me know and provide contact details.

Some English knowledge would be good, but if only Thai, we can manage.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry cant help with your request.

Are you a single dad, live in a huge place or have many kids? Is this sort of thing so cheap that most people have them.

I don't mean to be rude but I'm wondering if this is what Thai ladies expect if they marry a farang.

Nobody?
Good maids are hard to find. Most like the salary but are not keen on the work.

Their idea of cleaning the house may not match yours.

My neighbours have been through a succession of them.

Good luck.

If your wife works and makes the big baht, maybe a maid is justified. If she doesn't work there is no reason that you shouldn't kick her in the ass and tell her to take care of the kids and clean the house. If I were single and had a big place, the only maid I would have is a FULL service maid. If I had a wife who demanded a maid, I'd find a new wife. :allright

• Upvote 1

It's easier to find rocking horse shit than a good reliable maid.

I've had three maids but not live in's over the 14 years i've lived in LOS.

I employed them on the occasions i lived alone and two stole from me, one borrowed 5000 baht for her son who she claimed was admitted into hospital and i never saw her again.

As it's been said, if you have a live in lady and she isn't working then kick her ass and make her earn her 'free' board and logings plus everything else that goes with living with a fat wallet farang.

Foot-note: It's not unusual for a none working Thai female to ask for a daily maid.

Gary & Nam-Thip ... thanks for the very constructive reply! :banghead

you're perfectly welcome. My first Thai wife was a very talented seamstress and dress designer. Someone would bring her a picture of a dress they wanted and she would design and make it. She was always quite busy so I finally told her she could hire a maid. What a mistake that was. That gave her time to become thoroughly addicted to gambling. A Thai woman who is a gambling addict is useless.

My girl-friend Sri is looking for a job. She's honest and reliable. Not afraid of hard work. She's worked before in this sort of capacity.

She comes from Nakhon Phanom, so a position in Khon Kaen would be perfect for her.

If anyone is interested, send me a message and I can supply contact details.

Jim

Looking for full time (biut not live in) maid/nanny for Jomtien

If you know any reliable girl interested in a job, please let me know and provide contact details.

Some English knowledge would be good, but if only Thai, we can manage.

Thanks

Hello Good day,

I am Lulubelle Lonogan, and I've been looking for job for my THai friend. I'm happy to find this furom and I hope the job is still available.My is friend thai she can speak little english. and she's happy with live out job. She's 1 and half hour away from Pattaya, and Pattaya is okay with her.She lives here in Chanthaburi. Please do email (lonoganl@yahoo.com)me if your interested to know more about her. THank you very much.

• 1 month later...
Must be hard to find as my friend also looking for same here in Khon Kaen ,he will pay 7500 bhts month ,own room and food provided

My word!

Pound for pound; that's almost 200% the going salary for a gal in that neck of the woods whose best option is being a maid.

Don't pay that much. Give her at most 4k baht per month plus room and board. Pay her once per month. Do not give her advances in pay. Give her zero days off.

If she stays for 3 months then give her a 5k baht per month for the next 3 months (25% raise).

If she stays another 3 months;

marry her.

• 5 years later...

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a part time/ full time job for my mother (filipino), she's an experienced housekeeper, honest, hardworking, and reliable person.

Please contact me if you have a need for this type of work (Pattaya area only).

084 137 3542 Jasmin