Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Big C Restaurants!

Have been in Big C several times but have never paid attention to its restaurants. Will be residing quite nearby there next trip, so would appreciate BM's recommendations as to restaurants in Big C (and the surrounding area) to patronize or to avoid.

MANY THANX!

Have been in Big C several times but have never paid attention to its restaurants. Will be residing quite nearby there next trip, so would appreciate BM's recommendations as to restaurants in Big C (and the surrounding area) to patronize or to avoid.

MANY THANX!

There are a lot of good restaurants in that place. The girls like MK? Something like that. There's also a good Japanese restaurant and a few good noodle restaurants.

There's a good pastry restaurant on the ground floor. I forget the name but the food is tasty.

MANY THANX!

Which Big C?

same here,the original big c always has good mammeries for me

remember comforting my tg when bruce willis sacrificed himself at the end of armaggedon

in the big c cinema

always like the french coffee shop there and the heinekan beer garden with live music

• 1 month later...
Am I the only one here who thinks MK sucks? I know the ladies love it, but I find the food tastes like shit!
I am not too impressed with it generally...

I don't go to a restaurant to cook myself and sweat at the table...

I am quite partial to duck and dimsum though and sometimes go for that.

I am not too impressed with it generally...

I don't go to a restaurant to cook myself and sweat at the table...

I am quite partial to duck and dimsum though and sometimes go for that.

Yes, I find that their duck is really good and very tasty too. :rolleyes: However, I have only had it in Bangkok. :whistling:

Am I the only one here who thinks MK sucks? I know the ladies love it, but I find the food tastes like shit!

Like MacDonalds , its a place you go to for better service with average food. It can be great if you get your girl or any local thai to cook for you. The trick is the timing and the meats you put in to turn the stock/broth into great soup. Try this - beat an ege in a bowl and slowly pour it into the soup while stiring it. :whistling:

Without all the added stuff to add to the taste , you're only drinking hot water!

For better soup/steamboat , ask the girls to bring you to Ninja's moo ka ta or Jim Joum. I've seen Jim Joum just behind the dive shop between Soi10 and 11 but it was short lived.

The big Japanese place, Fuji ?, is very good and good value IMO, super fresh and good quality, its opposite MK.
I got sick from their stuff once... I think it was the salad dressing.
Pizza hut?

There is one close to 2nd Rd, I have always received indifferent Pizza and similar service.

There is one close to 2nd Rd, I have always received indifferent Pizza and similar service.

I was wondering what pizzeria he was refering to.

I'm not a big fan on pan pizzas, so if i want pizza, i use Globetrotters between soi 7 and klang