Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

they had Zinedine Zidane, Ronald De Boer, Pep Guardiola, Roger Milla and Gabriel Batistuta promoting their bid.

I don't know who half of this lot are and I'm sure the majority of the FIFA committee don't either. You telling me they swung the vote? Yeah right ! Bollocks !

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did find it somewhat ironic though, that you have to go to the men's game to find players rolling around on the deck like "big girls" after any kind of tackle; yet the real girls don't do it!

Lampard's goal not being given in 2010 in South Africa, when England played Germany, was the greatest injustice in football since England won the World Cup in 1966 thanks to a goal given against Germa

Carli Lloyd leads U.S. to Women's World Cup title in 5-2 win over Japan. She scored three goals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It appears Zidane was paid £1.9m for supporting the Qatar world cup bid.

In 2009, Desmond Tutu,was paid 1M rand to support the Australian bid for 2022 after he had already taken $50,000 off Qatar for the same support. The Ausie money went to a children's hospital, the Qatar money, to His HIV trust, neither was returned.

No its not about the money it's about the football - of course it is.

When David Beckham went to Singapore for the 2012 Olympic bid,he did it just for expenses-no fee.

• 3 months later...

There is talk afoot of re considering the Qatar decision.

Sepp is surprised that the FA may abstain from voting for him or the other crook for next president of FIFA. He accuses us of not knowing who to chose from two candidates. No Sepp, we can't decide between two cutthroats.

So we got two votes, because we wouldn't give Warner £2.5m, or a knighthood to the S.American bloke, or TV rights to the England friendly to the Thai.

Good, I would rather we got two votes and they got fuck all from us.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh well, England won't even have to abstain from voting for a new top crook.

Sepp has the stage all to himself- what a fucking joke this is.

Well, it's our fault for letting them darn foreigners in. :rolleyes:

Ahh well, England won't even have to abstain from voting for a new top crook.

Sepp has the stage all to himself- what a fucking joke this is.

Well, it's our fault for letting them darn foreigners in. :rolleyes:

There is an even darker side to this though mate....Bloody Plottini is in the background rubbing his hands with anticipation......and his first aim will be to make a GB team represent England, Scotland and Wales...I shudder at the thought..... :yikes:

The only way to get rid of these crooks, lies in the hands of the supporters.

Boycott International football for a year. Don't pay to watch, through the turnstile or T.V. payments.

After England, France, Italy and some of the 'stars' performances in the last World Cup, it should be a doddle to do. :thumbup

There's only one thing we know for sure.... England won't get near the final.

So for us English, it's a win-win situation ! :thumbup

For Tom's info'

The Scottish FA are joining England's (the) FA, to get this election of Seppy boy postponed.

So it's not just the English who are thinking like me. :whistling:

For Tom's info'

The Scottish FA are joining England's (the) FA, to get this election of Seppy boy postponed.

So it's not just the English who are thinking like me. :whistling:

For nidnoy's info ....

you didn't get to the punchline. We want Sepp replaced by Michel Platini ..... :whistling:

For nidnoy's info ....

you didn't get to the punchline. We want Sepp replaced by Michel Platini ..... :whistling:

Adolf, Sadam, Bladd the Impaler..... they'll do too ! :thumbup

Any way tom, you have to admit, this time, this wee man, was spot on with his analysis of that voting farce back in December.

That's the trouble with being good sports and playing with a straight bat. it's outdated in the world of football now. :banghead

Bring back the good old Home Championships where the other teams can kick the shit out of the English for 90 minutes ! We knew where we were with that. :thumbup

Ooo - are -ya ? Ooo are Ya ? :rolleyes:

The only way to get rid of these crooks, lies in the hands of the supporters.

Boycott International football for a year. Don't pay to watch, through the turnstile or T.V. payments.

After England, France, Italy and some of the 'stars' performances in the last World Cup, it should be a doddle to do. :thumbup

Sadly, if only you were right, nothing will ever change at FIFA unless and until the sponsors

get so sick of the corruption they pull the money plug :angry2

Edit typo

Edited by pcdodger

Sadly, if only you were right, nothing will ever change at FIFA unless and until the sponsors

get so sick of the corruption they pull the money plug :angry2

Edit typo

One newspaper,had headline that Emirates and Visa are not happy with the image of FIFA. If they pull out, £1.5bn off the budget.

Oh please - please !

• 4 years later...

Couldn't find the 2010 World cup thread quickly enough but this one will do.

I am so happy about Blather getting fucked..Well done the FBI

But there will be more and more revelations.. even stuff like this..

http://www.wsj.com/articles/fifa-paid-ireland-over-botched-call-1433468185

Should have come out of France's pocketor Henri's.

That day Henri sneaked into the Irish dressing room a went through the pockets of every Irish player and the FAI let him do it.

I wonder if the English FA got anything for Lampard's goal against Germany?

Edited by atlas2

Couldn't find the 2010 World cup thread quickly enough but this one will do.

I am so happy about Blather getting fucked..Well done the FBI

But there will be more and more revelations.. even stuff like this..

http://www.wsj.com/articles/fifa-paid-ireland-over-botched-call-1433468185

Should have come out of France's pocketor Henri's.

That day Henri sneaked into the Irish dressing room a went through the pockets of every Irish player and the FAI let him do it.

I wonder if the English FA got anything for Lampard's goal against Germany?

Lampard's goal not being given in 2010 in South Africa, when England played Germany, was the greatest injustice in football since England won the World Cup in 1966 thanks to a goal given against Germany, which never crossed the goal line. :D

I totally agree with Sepp Blatter and most of FIFA being dead cunts since he took charge. There is still time to award the 2016 and 2022 World Cups to other countries. I guess FIFA corruption is is too far entrenchened in many other countries, organisations, companies and Governments, afraid most of what went on for such a long time could be made public.

Good on the U.S.A. Without their dilligence and comittment all of the FIFA bullshit would have never been brought up for discussion and limited actions. Nevertheless, Blatter and his cronies, which unfortunately includes some soccer greats, could face long jail sentences in time to come.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Carli Lloyd leads U.S. to Women's World Cup title in 5-2 win over Japan. She scored three goals.

Edited by BigDUSA
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to watch every game of the Women's WC on free to air TV here in Australia. Some of the top teams match it in the skills department with the best teams in the 2014 Men's WC, but would not suceed against them as they don't have the same physical attributes. Thank God for that. :thumbup

Congratulations to Team U.S.

• Upvote 1

I did find it somewhat ironic though, that you have to go to the men's game to find players rolling around on the deck like "big girls" after any kind of tackle; yet the real girls don't do it! :bhappy

• Upvote 2