Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Where are you from?

In which region is your country of origin?  

400 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fuck off or i'll set the Zulu's on youse again :grin-jump

Both parents from Norn Iron Fernando, going back further, mix of Norn Iron and Bonny Scotland.....though i'm a bit of s special case, in that people from 'my wee country' can get 2 Passports legally, both an Irish and British.....also means i can get an EEA Family Permit to bring a TG over for 5years, again by law, and they can't turn me down if i'm married to her :grin-jump

Know any suitable candidates n Patts :clueless

My grandah was from Derry so that makes me part Irish ive got two uncles that are still in prison due to to the troubles :whistling: his favorite saying was "il bomb ye il stick a bomb so far up yer arse when it goese off youl taste it " :thumbup :grin :D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a US American, I don't want to be lumped with Mexicans, or anyone else from south America. Don't get me started on Canadians with their hockey eh. Wha wha wha.........

Posted Images

My grandah was from Derry so that makes me part Irish ive got two uncles that are still in prison due to to the troubles :whistling: his favorite saying was "il bomb ye il stick a bomb so far up yer arse when it goese off youl taste it " :grin-jump :clueless :thumbup

I thought you had a bit of Thai in you (from time to time) :grin-jump :grin

My grandah was from Derry so that makes me part Irish ive got two uncles that are still in prison due to to the troubles :whistling: his favorite saying was "il bomb ye il stick a bomb so far up yer arse when it goese off youl taste it " :grin :D :clap1

Must've been done for something after the Ceasefire....any so called 'Political' Prisoners were released, or even gave themselves up, to get 'released' for anything done before the truce.....or maybe they're just hoods :grin-jump

I thought you had a bit of Thai in you (from time to time) :clueless :D

He's changed, says he loves a girl now :thumbup :grin-jump

That's a bit 'off' is it not?

Anyway the Brits are running away with this poll.I think we need to abstain for a while until our cousins from over the pond catch up,just to even stuff out,like!! :whistling:

Piss off you piss smelling scally what the fuck do you know

I'm first generation Canadian, my "parentidge"(sic) is European, Mom being a war bride from Birmingham and Dad born to German stock in Namibia (yeah, he fought on our side in the war).

:banghead :banghead :banghead :clueless :thumbup :kissing :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
Err Stoke 2 Villa 1 (13 Sept)

Amazing. So far the poll results are confirming the Google statistics that say that 1/3 of the board is from the Americas (USA/Canada mostly).

ok sorry for the posting not being as required born cork family moved to notts in 69 i was tree

see you all next week :whistling:

Amazing. So far the poll results are confirming the Google statistics that say that 1/3 of the board is from the Americas (USA/Canada mostly).

I wonder...... if your name was Edgar, and you were whiter, if 'they' would convince themselves that this is a predominately Albino board. :whistling:

I wonder...... if your name was Edgar, and you were whiter, if 'they' would convince themselves that this is a predominately Albino board. :whistling:

Lol. It might be as simple as that.

Good thread. I would have thought that with the fall of the dollar and the cheaper fares coming from Australia that they would have done better in the polls. Then again thre is one hell of a difference between membership and vistiting Pattaya. Perhaps another poll. " Have you visited Pattaya in the last X months?"

Good thread. I would have thought that with the fall of the dollar and the cheaper fares coming from Australia that they would have done better in the polls. Then again thre is one hell of a difference between membership and vistiting Pattaya. Perhaps another poll. " Have you visited Pattaya in the last X months?"

Please start one. I was trying to find out the composition of the forum readers.

Love hearing all these poor bastards from what were once great countries that are now sliding to third world status bickering over who has the best sand pit. I am Australian so no point in joining in, I know Australia is the best.

My grandah was from Derry so that makes me part Irish ive got two uncles that are still in prison due to to the troubles :hairout his favorite saying was "il bomb ye il stick a bomb so far up yer arse when it goese off youl taste it " :D

Just say the word irish boy

ZULU ZULU TTT

Edited by tingtongtony