Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Just looking for a little info on the Pattaya Water Park (in Jontiem). I tried the search tool but it's hard to narrow it down when you're using words like Pattaya-Park-Water :rolleyes:

My girl wants me to take her and her co-worker girlfriend for a visit tomorrow (Saturday)... with no info and just a hunch, I'm going to guess it'll be expensive, poor value for the money, stock full of Russians and weekend Thais.... and otherwise a complete waste of money and time.

On the other hand, my girl doesn't ask for much or very often and I figure it can't be that much worst then some of the tourist traps I suffered through back in the states.

So anyways... would appreciate any info on costs and or suggestions of what to take along with us to improve the day or to avoid.

Thanks

I havnt been for about five years but I did enjoy it. the water is clean in the pools, but it is very shallow all through. they have a couple of water slides and a roller coaster. its not that expensive as its aimed at thais , meals were quite reasonable when I was there.l It is also worth going up and riding the gondola car or the harness seat down from the top of the tower and the view from the tower is very good.

I don't know how old you are, but if you have a bit of youth left, you might enjoy the waterslides.....

wahooooooooooo

A shame to go on Saturday, and a holiday weekend too as it will be busy. But go, like Nong Nooch, it is always worth a visit.

The waterpark is great value at 100 baht each per day.

The water slides are a lot of fun.

Yes there are a lot of hot looking russian girls wearing skimpy thongs.

A great place to spend 4 or 5 hours.

I havent been in a few years either. However the day we went we had a good time.

One perk: When we were at the top the attendant told a few girls getting ready to go down they cant wear t-shirts, only bikini tops. Something about fines, blah blah blah, etc. Either way they had to lose the shirts. Which later worked out good for me and my buddy that were relaxing in the pool at the bottom of the slide. I would say it was about 50% that lost their top as they splashed into the pool.

GOOD TIMES :rolleyes:

I've been to the water park a few times and as others have said. It's good fun for the afternoon. Don't eat at the hotel. The food is not good. I would suggust the Thai seafood restaurant at the very end of Beach Road, Jomtiem.

Just looking for a little info on the Pattaya Water Park (in Jontiem). I tried the search tool but it's hard to narrow it down when you're using words like Pattaya-Park-Water :llaugh

My girl wants me to take her and her co-worker girlfriend for a visit tomorrow (Saturday)... with no info and just a hunch, I'm going to guess it'll be expensive, poor value for the money, stock full of Russians and weekend Thais.... and otherwise a complete waste of money and time.

On the other hand, my girl doesn't ask for much or very often and I figure it can't be that much worst then some of the tourist traps I suffered through back in the states.

So anyways... would appreciate any info on costs and or suggestions of what to take along with us to improve the day or to avoid.

Thanks

Have you tried looking at this web site ? http://www.pattayapark.com/waterpark.html

I think it may help you :nod

It's not too bad. Worth the visit just to see the TG screem as she flies down the slides. What kills is for me is the Arabs swimming in the white boxers and then changing in full view at the pools edge.

It's not too bad. Worth the visit just to see the TG screem as she flies down the slides. What kills is for me is the Arabs swimming in the white boxers and then changing in full view at the pools edge.

Gross........not a pretty sight

• 2 weeks later...