Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Post your favorite music

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

It's a quiet day..........so.

Here's 'proof' those Japanese can take an original "and make it betterar"

I prefer their Yoko but Billy Preston is missing something.

Edited by atlas2

Walked into the indoor bit of Martini one night in Phnom Penh and this choon started playing. Couldn't believe my ears. Never expected to hear good club music from back home in such a place. I was glad that I had consumed a large Happy Pizza before I arrived, lol.

Loved my Raving Days. I was one of Thatcher's Children. I was selling cellphones when they first hit the UK back in 1986. I was earning thousands every day. I was 22 years old. Thought those days would never end, lol. Warehouse partys and outdoor raves in fields around the M25 London orbital motorway. Guided to the partys by helicopters with searchlights and pirate radio stations. Fuck the Police. Great days, happy days.

Fed up with draconian pub and club opening hours, the Youth of the day sought out derelict warehouses, kicked in the doors and set up all night partys that the Police were too scared to enter, lol. Ecstacy was sweeping the UK as the party drug of choice. It was huge. Before E nobody really bothered with drugs. Alcohol was dead. Pubs were dead. A new generation embraced dance music. Rock music was dead. Football Hooliganism was dead. Everybody was loved up dancing and shagging on E. The Youth were travelling the length and breadth of the UK and intermingling like never before because of territorial football violence. The Government gave way and allowed superclubs with near all night licenses to operate for the first time. Ravers started travelling abroad to places like Ibiza. So much cask floating around. The best Dance music in the World coming out of the UK having caught up with and overtaken the USA.