Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 240 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Post your favorite music

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

Frankie Miller was to work with Joe Walsh, but had a stroke at a JW gig , just before the project. What a voice though. Here he is with ex Thin Lizzy guitarist, and fellow Glaswegian, Brian Robertson ( who's note selection is 2nd to none). Please also note, two Glaswegians in the same room, yet no fight! The power of music!!!

• Upvote 1

My posting stuff in this section might be becoming a bit tedious for some of you.

I ought to pack it in.

But thinking I might do so…….this is the song I've chosen to go out to.

I'm a sucker for 'tunes'…..melodies……..

They don't compete with the innovative, exciting and driving rock of my youth……..Don't have to. But some of the songs my dad whistled through his false teeth will live on long after I'm in the ground with him.

This song combines my dad's generation with mine.

In this song Clapton reaches a personal pinnacle, his voice tender and authentic his phrasing perfection and his guitar work at the end sublime.

For me now……he's made this song his own. Even my dad might have liked it.

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 1

B.B King always meant a lot to me. In the 70ties and 80 ties I nearly spent all of my spare time surfing in Bali. Someone told me about that old guitar player B.B King. I bought all of the very cheap copies of his music available in Bali. After spending most of the day in the water on Legian Beach or at Ulu Watu, I had just enough energy left to have a quick meal, one beer or a small joint. Then it was bedtime between 6 or 7PM. I then turned the tape recorder on listening to B.B King's. fantastic guitar playing and voice. It didn't take long before before his music lulled me to sleep. I was a young and fit bloke then and he was an old man, born in Mississippi in 1925. Now I am an old bloke myself and B.B King is still going strong, I believe.I wished I could bring those happy days back, which is impossible, but no-one can take away the memories. Sorry for the diatribe.

Edited by Gonzo
  • Upvote 1

I always used to say the invention of the Internet and the mobile phone fucked everything. Now I am not so sure as You Tube allows me to have a look at my heroes, when I could not do so previously.

I did not know Russkies could smile. Their women are beautiful, probably due to the interbreeding with Scandinavians and Germans over many centuries. I am looking forward to the Olympic winter games in Sochi in a few weeks time and I hope they show plenty of it on the Eurovision channel here in Jomtien.

steamer, on 04 Jan 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

I'm a music lover and can't tolerate the teenage Thai dj's for the most part as they all play the same stuff .

Anyone heard this at a gogo? I was last in Patts in Aug so haven't a clue if they've picked up on this but it has

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vb7ewExTqE

Totally wrong kind of music for an Agogo.

LOVE IT.

obviously, the female drummer has had too many deep fried Mars bars. Wont be visiting for the lasses that's for sure.T

I like skinny women, but that fat arsed Scot woman would probably do anything to protect and help you when the need arises. :clueless