Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Post your favorite music

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

I was looking for the chords to "Wake me up before you Go Go'

Why? :huh:

Instead of that pair of Jessie's! What about this bass playing young lady? Great positive song, great baseline........

• Upvote 1

Why? :huh:

Instead of that pair of Jessie's! What about this bass playing young lady? Great positive song, great baseline........

I've forgotten now…...

She's great and looks like she's enjoying herself……..not just showing off.

But I like the other jessies better than that little squirt with a big hat….(sorry I just gave hate a chance)

Good song though………I wonder what it would sound like on a Uke?

Edited by atlas2

I was looking foe another good baseline and thought of 'Hit me with your rhythm stick' but while searching came across this oldie….Not a particularly spectacular base but a good song you don't hear much these days.

And a message for us all…….

• Upvote 1

But I like the other jessies better than that little squirt with a big hat.

Fair point :D

-----------------------

I kept hearing a bit of this song, and it sounded a bit old school motown ish. Turns out to be an ex Sugababe ( I'm sounding like a Jessie now! )

Better quality studio version

I was looking foe another good baseline and thought of 'Hit me with your rhythm stick' but while searching came across this oldie….Not a particularly spectacular base but a good song you don't hear much these days.

And a message for us all…….

Great stuff. Easy to forget the couple of great hits he had. Good voice for a guy that looks like a lower league central defender.

Before I catch-up on your other posts…….I've just had a listen to some of Jimmy Nail's stuff……..Crocodile shoes and Cowboy dreams are nice……But this one was new to me and I found it moving.

I'm double impressed…….It sounds like Knopfler but Nail wrote this.

Edited by atlas2

I hardly ever like cover versions more than original, but there are some covers that beat the original hands down...

Here is one example. Original is 80's euro pop by A-ha.

And then more "manly version" by Northern Kings

Personally i like much more of the later version, but that's just my opinion.

Don't know if this has been posted before...... but I've got a compilation of Thai MP3 music in the car and this one is on it

I wouldn't kick her out of my bed!!!