Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Post your favorite music

Thanks for that.

There's a girl without arms selling Thai lottery tickets the some of you may have come across. She writes better 'English' with a pen stuck in her armpit than my clumsy fingers can manage.

I find these accomplishments inspiring……I admit sometimes I fill up.

Edited by atlas2
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

It will be 25 year next Sunday the 9th of November since East and West Germany were reunified.Klaus Meine, the lead singer of the Scorpions, wrote this song shortly after that event.

For Gonzo. Don't know if you of this from 2007. Schenker with UFO. Mellow, but Scorps ish. Great track. Mogg is a great mellifluous vocalist and melody writer.

Thanks Obsession, great track

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In the spirit of Christmas……..

This curiosity was the 1967 Beatles Christmas flexi disc record for their fan club members…….Still got it somewhere.

A nice little opening ditty……Some pre-Python…..stream of consciousness, un-connected sketches and 'Plenty of Jam Jars Baby.'

Like it or hate it …Who else was doing this……??

If you can get to the end…….There's a nice bit of MacLennon

http://youtu.be/I0r_9_n3ZlY

OK something trad and nice to finish….

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 1