Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Post your favorite music

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

I only looked at the 8 minute version of this yesterday.......A fine largely ignored George song.......It's John saying 'to your mothe' at the beginning and though some people credit John for the great guitar...Sure it's Paul.....Wiki says not, bit of John and George maybe. One of Ringo's fine moments too.

Just realised why there's so much, (but not All too Much) of Harry Georgeson al of a sudden....... Died 29th November.

I'll add a current fab-gear, fiendish thingy of George's I enjoy playing on my Uke'

Edited by atlas2

I only looked at the 8 minute version of this yesterday.......A fine largely ignored George song.......It's John saying 'to your mothe' at the beginning and though some people credit John for the great guitar...Sure it's Paul.....Wiki says not, bit of John and George maybe. One of Ringo's fine moments too.

Just realised why there's so much, (but not All too Much) of Harry Georgeson al of a sudden....... Died 29th November.

I'll add a current fab-gear, fiendish thingy of George's I enjoy playing on my Uke'

I wasn't aware it was the anniversary of his death, I just happened to be playing Yellow Submarine and All Things Must Pass recently. Last night I listened to the White Album, an absolute masterpiece of music with so many tracks I could say were my favourites but I'll post this one for now:

I wasn't aware it was the anniversary of his death, I just happened to be playing Yellow Submarine and All Things Must Pass recently. Last night I listened to the White Album, an absolute masterpiece of music with so many tracks I could say were my favourites but I'll post this one for now:

You've done it again Sam....you must be 'septic'.....This song was one I often skipped....Only recently I've truly listened properly and now love it.

My new deluxe White Album copy was promised by Amazon US on the 30th........Then absolutely for this morning....Still not arrived.......I hope it comes before Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, only just seen this thread after being on the site for a few years . . . love it.

The Greensleeves track was fantastic. I've obviously missed Christmas, but on that theme, Boston made this version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman. Just love the guitars . . .

And speaking of Boston, while I'm a Brit, their playing live of Star Spangled Banner still brought a lump to my throat, as it did a couple of the people shown in the video.

I believe it was one of the Super Bowls, when it was actually held in Boston.

Last one for tonight - got so much I could post here. Apologies if anything I've put on so far has already been posted, I haven't been through all 91 pages of the thread.

Love this Metallica instrumental, Lars particularly brilliant on drums on the first track . . 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

State of Independence. There is a Donna Summer version that sounds a bit like the Jon and Vangelis version musically but I prefer the Moodswings with the great Chrissie Hynde version.

The Moodswings version is a part of a three part song "Spiritual High"

The greatest use of MLK's "I have a dream" speech" is part three of "Spiritual High" on the Best of Jon and Vangelis CD. The speech atarts at about 5:25.

• 3 weeks later...

I looked for a couple of Eagles songs, one a Henley tune, and they are not available to post. A shame.

So as you posted Henley:

Well, The Garden of Allah isn't available on YouTube either.

I won't link covers when the original is absent for comparison.

This is a great Eagles tune.