Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Post your favorite music

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

As a kid we didn't have a fancy hi-fi. For Christmas one year I got a transistor radio. AM only in those days. I took it with me everywhere on my bicycle listening to KSFO San Francisco which was jazzy and also broadcast Giants and 49er games.

One year I got some childhood disease and was quarantined to my room with my radio where I recall the following songs playing. The first is Bossa Nova and I had no clue what that was.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

2 because they sum up chumbawamba in their prime. I'd go to see these in my youth. Alice nutter one of the females named herself after a local witch in my area. 

Strange how it's gone from wanting a bit of equality which was incredibly admirable to getting silly pc. 

2 more because Simon and garfunkel can be improved upon. 

Not much can't be improved by the presence of the lovely suzanna hoff

And this lemonheads version of Mrs Robinson just rocks. 

This is the story of a river's journey from its origin in the mountains, through Prague until it s confluence with the Elbe.

The Czech Republic's longest river, they call it the Vltava and the Germans call it the (die) Maldau. The song is die Maldau by Smetana.

On 8/5/2020 at 11:12 AM, midlifecrisis said:

See you on Aldebaran....

Never seen this video. Bought this album when it first came out (still have it). This was an amazing time in music this was the Stones response to The Beatles Sgt Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band (all becuase the Beatles did not want to tour). Then Brian Wilson and the Beachboys released Pet Sounds.

Around 1973 or 1974 there was a song I think called Esmeralda, I think by Genesis. I cannot find it on iTunes. Anybody have a clue?

Edited by CalEden
1 hour ago, CalEden said:

Never seen this video. Bought this album when it first came out (still have it). This was an amazing time in music this was the Stones response to The Beatles Sgt Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band (all becuase the Beatles did not want to tour). Then Brian Wilson and the Beachboys released Pet Sounds.

Around 1973 or 1974 there was a song I think called Esmeralda, I think by Genesis. I cannot find it on iTunes. Anybody have a clue?

I have never heard of that by Genesis.

Two albums released by them in those two years, The second has The Carpet Crawlers, a fantasy.

Here's the genesis discography scroll down in each album link for songs on the albums.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_discography

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, midlifecrisis said:

I have never heard of that by Genesis.

Two albums released by them in those two years, The second has The Carpet Crawlers, a fantasy.

Here's the genesis discography scroll down in each album link for songs on the albums.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_discography

Thanks! It must have been do by someone else, I have no idea. 

Edited by CalEden
44 minutes ago, CalEden said:

Thanks!

Always a pleasure.

Here is a King Crimson classic. I think one of their members went on to be part of Emerson, Lake and Palmer. I think it was the late Greg Lake. 

Edited by midlifecrisis
  • Upvote 2
11 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

Here is a King Crimson classic. I think one of their members went on to be part of Emerson, Lake and Palmer. I think it was the late Greg Lake.

Bob Fripp has the most engaging and intelligent Dorset accent, only second to mine. 

Edited by Bullfrog
12 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

Here is a King Crimson classic.

Here is Mr and Mrs Fripp singing another classic Fripp track... Although DB did the vocals on the original of course..

Edited by Bullfrog
  • Like 1