Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Post your favorite music

I'm intrested to know what kind of music BM's like to hear. My personal flavor is wide, but picky. I like everything from classical to metal, but dislike rap, tecno and few others.

Post your favorite bands/composers videos to share.

I'll start with a band from my homecountry, Apocalyptica.

Band started 1996 by 4 young sello players doing Metallica covers.

After first Metallica cover album they started to write their own music and 2005 the band was in form of 3 sellos and drums.

They also had variouse vocalists from other famouse bands like Slipknot's Corey Taylor, Dave Lombardo from Slayer and Till Lindemann from Rammstein.

Great band live!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

Since I'm a lot younger than most of this forum I doubt my taste in music will be appreciated!

I listen to hiphop ie. Dr dre, eminem, snoop dogg etc.

But my true passion is electronic dance music be it house, hardstyle, techno or electro I love it all

I enjoy a wide range of musical styles. Clapton, Who, Lady Day, Ella and let's not forget my Pattaya favorite, Hotel California. :D

I enjoy a wide range of musical styles. Clapton, Who, Lady Day, Ella and let's not forget my Pattaya favorite, Hotel California. :D

Slowhand is Go(o)d

Imho Eagles has a better song, desperado, too bad can't get the original from youtube :P

Edited by Yzi
  • Like 1

Well crap, The song I was going to post won't allow embeds. I came up with another, it's not my favorite, but it does have real meaning to me. Years ago I was going to meet my friend camping. He gave me crap directions, so I ended up in the wrong place all alone. I made friends with a rock band that were having a vacation there. So for a week, I was in a drunken stupor with this band. One night drinking around the campfire we were discussing how different our lives were. They claimed to be ordinary average guys. They didn't drive flash cars, but they were bran new. Joe's boat wasn't what you would expect a rock star to have either. Again, new, but not a flashy speed boat, just an open bow boat big enough to take some friends out and some skiing. They said that they lived in regular houses, and had to mow their own lawns, and pick up the dog shit, and hope that it's hard. I said yes, but they probably didn't make payments on the cars, boat, or house. I rented, and if I needed to see a dentist this month, I would have to decide which bill wasn't going to get paid. I had a car, and the motorcycle I was on, but had bought used.

We talked about our futures. The band was in a bit of a slump, and was taking time off to think, and try and figure out what they needed to do to sell records. I told them about my business venture that I dreamed of. The leader of the band liked my idea, said that he would bank role me, and be a silent partner. He gave me his phone number, and said get the numbers together and give him a call. I did get the numbers together, but never called. Basically I chickened out, and made excuses to myself that he probably couldn't remember anything of that week any way. maybe he wasn't serious, and being a rock star, has probably changed his number anyway. Though, I never checked. I tossed his number, and never called. After all, we were damn drunk the whole time, could I really expect him to remember, and be serious could I?

Well obviously he remembered because he wrote a song about our conversation. Imagine my surprise when I was driving down the street and a song comes on the radio, and it was our conversation, parts of it word for word. Guess I fucked up, and let opportunity pass me bye. It took me another 20 years to open my own business. It wasn't the one I wanted, and probably only made a fraction of what the other would have.

Long story short, I love this song, because I was there, and yet I want to cry every time I hear it.

Edited by lovedog100
Varied tastes from Classical to Punk, including a huge collection of Tangerine Dream stuff.

Sid Vicious Had the best version of 1969 Sinatra/Anka original "My Way" until this came out

There is something about sertain female voices, Amy Lee from Evanescence has great voice. I love her duetto with Seether-Broken.

If you love Evanescence, you might also enjoy Within Temptation.

There is something about sertain female voices, Amy Lee from Evanescence has great voice. I love her duetto with Seether-Broken.

If you love Evanescence, you might also enjoy Within Temptation.

thats a great song, cheers

here one a blast from the past and great to listen too whilst having a beer and bj

Varied tastes from Classical to Punk, including a huge collection of Tangerine Dream stuff.

Tangerine Dream seem to have gotten a lot of their inspiration from Pink Floyd.

The Eagles :whistling: Never seem to be able to hear any cover versions of their songs in Pattaya or anywhere else in Thailand. I wonder why?

Edited by packhike
The Eagles :whistling: Never seem to be able to hear any cover versiriginal?ons of their songs in Pattaya or anywhere else in Thailand. I wonder why?

You are having us on. Right? Why would you want to hear a cover version by some obscure band, if you can listen to the original?

Is Lam Morrison still performing in the Blue's Factory on Walking Street, not far from the FLB? If so, on what days of the week? I have visitors coming and they want to have a look at him, after I told them he is as good as Jimmy Hendrix.

Hard to say my favourite, but metal has to be up there.

My two fav' 'girlie' songs I can tell you;

"Its raining men" (by anyone) and " I need a Hero " - Bonnie Tyler.

They both get my fingers tapping, oh and the title song to Flashdance, plus Sugar Babes " Press the button "

Yeah I know, but we all have our feminine side.... unless your mother was something other than feminine. :P

Hard to say my favourite, but metal has to be up there.

My two fav' 'girlie' songs I can tell you;

"Its raining men" (by anyone) and " I need a Hero " - Bonnie Tyler.

They both get my fingers tapping, oh and the title song to Flashdance, plus Sugar Babes " Press the button "

Yeah I know, but we all have our feminine side.... unless your mother was something other than feminine. :P

I like some "girlie" songs too...

here is 2 that came first to mind.

Slutty look and so sexy MILF

One of the first real "Rock babes"