Post your favorite music

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

The energy and skills of this guy seem quite amazing to me.   http://youtu.be/lhY6uIvt6yg

Posted Images

H-Eyes by The Ruts... a song about heroine addiction, this was the B-side to their first single - In a Rut

Malcolm Owen, the singer, died of a heroine overdose 18 months later.

I'm in love with the trolololo man... :clap2

I know he's hypnotic isn't he....He even made me post this...I can't get the tune out of my head...I even do his walk down the office corridor pointing at imaginary people..I know I am sane...they are there really its just that nobody else can see them...I find myself at night sneaking into my office at home and logging on so I can see him on this thread...I try to stop..but I can't....MM please close this thread!! :hairout :hairout :hairout

I know he's hypnotic isn't he....He even made me post this...I can't get the tune out of my head...I even do his walk down the office corridor pointing at imaginary people..I know I am sane...they are there really its just that nobody else can see them...I find myself at night sneaking into my office at home and logging on so I can see him on this thread...I try to stop..but I can't....MM please close this thread!! :hairout :hairout :hairout

''He''? :yikes:

Anyway, back on topic, I like to chillax to the max while I'm researching and writing.

Stuff like this....but after you listen..... you made need to piss. :party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzbTfHDj8vQ

Since I'm a lot younger than most of this forum I doubt my taste in music will be appreciated!

I listen to hiphop ie. Dr dre, eminem, snoop dogg etc.

But my true passion is electronic dance music be it house, hardstyle, techno or electro I love it all

I am very into electronic music as well. One of the perks of living in Las Vegas, more clubs with top shelf dj's than their is time to see them all.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...