Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yzi

Post your favorite music

I only looked at the 8 minute version of this yesterday.......A fine largely ignored George song.......It's John saying 'to your mothe' at the beginning and though some people credit John for the great guitar...Sure it's Paul.....Wiki says not, bit of John and George maybe. One of Ringo's fine moments too.

Just realised why there's so much, (but not All too Much) of Harry Georgeson al of a sudden....... Died 29th November.

I'll add a current fab-gear, fiendish thingy of George's I enjoy playing on my Uke'

Edited by atlas2

I only looked at the 8 minute version of this yesterday.......A fine largely ignored George song.......It's John saying 'to your mothe' at the beginning and though some people credit John for the great guitar...Sure it's Paul.....Wiki says not, bit of John and George maybe. One of Ringo's fine moments too.

Just realised why there's so much, (but not All too Much) of Harry Georgeson al of a sudden....... Died 29th November.

I'll add a current fab-gear, fiendish thingy of George's I enjoy playing on my Uke'

I wasn't aware it was the anniversary of his death, I just happened to be playing Yellow Submarine and All Things Must Pass recently. Last night I listened to the White Album, an absolute masterpiece of music with so many tracks I could say were my favourites but I'll post this one for now:

I wasn't aware it was the anniversary of his death, I just happened to be playing Yellow Submarine and All Things Must Pass recently. Last night I listened to the White Album, an absolute masterpiece of music with so many tracks I could say were my favourites but I'll post this one for now:

You've done it again Sam....you must be 'septic'.....This song was one I often skipped....Only recently I've truly listened properly and now love it.

My new deluxe White Album copy was promised by Amazon US on the 30th........Then absolutely for this morning....Still not arrived.......I hope it comes before Christmas.