Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Post your favorite music

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨 | How songwriting spouses Cynthia Weil and Barry Mann joined with Phil Spector and the Righteous Brothers to create one of the most-played songs in history, “You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'.” | Fifty-eight years ago this summer, songwriting spouses Cynthia Weil and Barry Mann wrote "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" with Phil Spector.

Today, the song is No. 1 on BMI's list of most-played songs on radio and TV since the royalty-collection agency's founding in 1939. (Ascap, the other major royalty organization, doesn't track such data.) | …. “Mr. Mann: One night in early '65, our phone rang at 3 a.m. Ms. Weil: It was Brian Wilson calling from L.A. He said, “Your song is the greatest record ever. I was ready to quit the music business, but this has inspired me to write again. I want to write with you guys.” Half asleep, all I could say was, “Now?”

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

An outstanding rendition! I grew up in a home filled with music from my parent's Hi-Fi.  The classics like Tchaikovsky, Mozart, Brahms and others.  My mother liked Elvis, father would tolerate th

Posted Images

On 12/12/2010 at 9:37 AM, the_inspector said:

Since I'm a lot younger than most of this forum I doubt my taste in music will be appreciated!

I listen to hiphop ie. Dr dre, eminem, snoop dogg etc.

But my true passion is electronic dance music be it house, hardstyle, techno or electro I love it all

I agree completely. 

I Can highly Recommend the norweigian Singer Kevin Boine.

First song You should listen to is ”Drommeland” 

Here's a small article borrowed from the Weekend Australian which may be of some interest...

R&R.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...