Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The Rockhouse Celebrates Mangosteen Fooking Off Home!

Yes, that's right bhoys and bargirls. Last time I was at the Rockhouse I happened to mention that I was going to be in the US for a month or so over the holidays. Alex and the staff were so overjoyed to hear I was finally feckin' leaving them the hell alone they scraped together their spare baht and decided to throw a party.

Unfortunately for them, I found out about it and will be there too. Feckers! split.gif

Here's what they didn't want me to know:

- Party starts at 8:00, and runs until the last person pukes on the karaoke screen.

- Full buffet featuring Thai and farang food.

- Live music and karoke

- Girls willing to get their tits out for a fee (mostly the staff but hey, ya never know! toothygrin.gif )

- The other usual drunken crap that goes on at Rockhouse parties.

Please come help me crash this party. Wear your checked shirts, one button only please. If you have any promotional clothing from THAT plaza, (whistle.gif) wear that too.

NOTE: Because you'll be helping me slap at the Rockhouse for this insult, I promise to be polite to you, not slaughter you in debate, and not even laugh at you. And, because you'll ALSO be rid of me for a month or three, I'm sure you can't wait to experience the lovely feeling of saying "fuck off" *ahem* "goodbye" to me for a while. way2go.gif

That's Tuesday the 21st, 8:00PM. Be there or I'll kill this helpless little kitty cat! evillaugh.gif

kitten.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, that's fine, but in that case I'd suggest that you stay far away from Pattaya. Those sorts of things go on here in many bars you probably frequent, whereas actual incidents of those same things

Bugger Bruce. Too bad I am not welcome at the Rockhouse. :rolleyes:

what did u do stinky, question his claim have slept with thousands of women or is it becuase you dont tip hundreds of baht when you check bin

Edited by nus01
what did u do stinky, question his claim have slept with thousands of women or is it becuase you dont tip hundreds of baht when you check bin

I am not a good customer I guess? :rolleyes:

(In the words of Forest Gump) .......and that's all I got to say about that. :thumbup

LOL! Disgruntled former admirers are the toughest audience, eh mulph? evillaugh.gif

Former admirer, don't know where you got that from

Never stepped foot in the place, only bar that promotes itself heavily on the boards that I havent made an effort to support.

I am not 'hard enough" to enter way way too much talk of violence in that place for a happy holiday maker like myself to worry about going there.

Since one guy already today had been threatened with a beating for questioning the boast of sleeping with over a 1,000 women , i thought Stinky may of been banned for the same reason.

Honest mistake!!!!!

Edited by nus01
Former admirer, don't know where you got that from

Never stepped foot in the place, only bar that promotes itself heavily on the boards that I havent made an effort to support.

I am not 'hard enough" to enter way way too much talk of violence in that place for a happy holiday maker like myself to worry about going there.

Since one guy already today had been threatened with a beating for questioning the boast of sleeping with over a 1,000 women , i thought Stinky may of been banned for the same reason.

Honest mistake!!!!!

just wondering????

if you never been there before how would you know you not like it???

rockhouse is good fun even when it is'nt fight night....

give it a try if you not like then the place.....

then you can voice your opinion....

till then your opinion not mean much untill you go there and have a coke ....

give it a try i think you will have a good time at the rockhouse......

Edited by glassdude007
just wondering????

Agreed :allright

just wondering????

Very good observation indeed

RH has to be one of the friendliest ,non hasle bars I have frequented

Give it a try yourself,sure you will have fun :allright :allright

Wish I could be there to wish Mr M a safe and Happy trip back to the U S of A

Have a great night BRUCE :hairout

Yep, and enough people who (unlike you) have functioning brains have already told you where to stick it! Thanks, your refusal to enter the RH surely makes it a better place for those who do. :clueless

In your personal opinion, am I a undesirable customer? I don't seem to have issues with any other bar owners in Pattaya. Could it be a personal issue with me that said bar owner has? :allright

In your personal opinion, am I a undesirable customer? I don't seem to have issues with any other bar owners in Pattaya. Could it be a personal issue with me that said bar owner has? :allright

I'd bet you have a problem with every bar owner associated with a forum, since you've been such a troll.

What's happened to you lately, by the way?

Did you get some good meds for your condition?

Yep, and enough people who (unlike you) have functioning brains have already told you where to stick it! Thanks, your refusal to enter the RH surely makes it a better place for those who do. :allright

no one told me to stick it , a few people suggested politely that maybe i should try the place.

You dont seem to posses the same tact and want to be a smart arse about it.

Since Mulphy threathened to grass everyone up on Addicts my opinion of him dropped and continues to be vindicated by the way he carries on the boards.

Pattaya has virtually thousands of bars with very few differentiators . Girls is what attracts me to a bar with the few exceptions like FLB, Secrets, Babydolls, Pattaya Beer Garden Cherry bar etc where I make a conscious effort to visit these businesses.

I choose not to spend my baht in a bar where a guy threatens to grass on his fellow members, threatens violence against fellow members almost weekly, and makes some pretty serious unfounded accusations against fellow members or business owners .

That's just how my brain functions :clueless

Edited by nus01
I choose not to spend my baht in a bar where a guy threatens to grass on his fellow members, threatens violence against fellow members almost weekly, and makes some pretty serious unfounded accusations against fellow members or business owners .

That's just how my brain functions :allright

sob sob sob .

the guy removed me from pattaya-live because i post like a knob . so i ll do whatever i can to get under his skin on other forums .

well , just do it knob because i couldnt give a shit .

never met you , never had any interaction with you other than reply to your abusive posts , and dont want to meet you or have any interaction with you , so why dont you stop stalking me on here and on secrets .

no matter who asks you to try my bar , please dont come .

my bar is frequented by decent people and i dont want you or anybody of your ilk contaminating it .

you leave me alone , i ll leave you alone . sounds a fair deal to me . the reverse is also true .

Have a good party Brucey would go but the owner aparently wants to beat me up and now I'm far too scared :allright :clueless

im the owner steven and i dont want to beat you up , so why try to portray it ?

you go around the forums just like nus01 does attacking me and my business or my opinions .

what i said to you was if you dislike me so much , dont be a snidey prick on forums , just ask me for a square go and i ll oblige .

were do you see that as a threat or even any indication that i would beat you up ?

i then went on to post that i dont take liberties anyway , so forget it .

but you act like a prick , try to fuck over my business , try to make a cunt of me and think i shouldnt respond ?

the only reason your posting on this thread is for that exact same reason .

bruce is advertising his party , if your not coming , big deal .

no reason for you to comment if it doesnt appeal to you .

in fact here is the post taken from pattaya-live that both yourself and nus01 are referring to and if you see anybody threatening you or saying they are going to beat you up then you need see a psychiatrist .

"" name him steven .

he seems to have a lot in common with me , i met my misses 8 years ago .

i tip in the bars i go in to .

ive shagged loads of women .

couldnt be called tight though nor am i a navy seal or in the sas .

and if you dont like me , you dont need to be a snidey prick , you just need ask me for a square go and i ll oblige without any hesitation . "

Edited by mulphy