Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The Rockhouse Celebrates Mangosteen Fooking Off Home!

im the owner steven and i dont want to beat you up , so why try to portray it ?

you go around the forums just like nus01 does attacking me and my business or my opinions .

what i said to you was if you dislike me so much , dont be a snidey prick on forums , just ask me for a square go and i ll oblige .

were do you see that as a threat or even any indication that i would beat you up ?

i then went on to post that i dont take liberties anyway , so forget it .

but you act like a prick , try to fuck over my business , try to make a cunt of me and think i shouldnt respond ?

the only reason your posting on this thread is for that exact same reason .

bruce is advertising his party , if your not coming , big deal .

no reason for you to comment if it doesnt appeal to you .

Who's the snidey prick ???

Ive supported your bar for years letting you use my nics on various forums ask sateef

You turned on me with your lies and bullshit :chogdee :chogdee

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, that's fine, but in that case I'd suggest that you stay far away from Pattaya. Those sorts of things go on here in many bars you probably frequent, whereas actual incidents of those same things

Who's the snidey prick ???

Ive supported your bar for years letting you use my nics on various forums ask sateef

You turned on me with your lies and bullshit :chogdee :chogdee

see there you go again , saying things that arent true .

you have been acting like a snidey prick , so its clearly you im referring to .

quote anything ive ever said about you or posted about you that was a lie or bullshit .

the facility is here and you can show me up if im supposed to be lying .

problem with guys like you is you poke to get a reaction and then dont like the reaction you get .

yes steven youve been a customer in my bar many times over the years , yes steven youve even stayed in our rooms , yes steven you gave me access to forums that i was banned from .

doesnt mean you havent been acting like the snidey prick i called you recently though .

Edited by mulphy
Go on then post one link where I've slagged your bar just one

Your fuck'n nuts

just leave it there then steven , its best for everyone concerned .

im not interested in fighting with you or argueing with you , so if you stop acting like a snidey prick on forums i ll have no need to reply to you .

just leave it there then steven , its best for everyone concerned .

im not interested in fighting with you or argueing with you , so if you stop acting like a snidey prick on forums i ll have no need to reply to you .

So come on put up a link to one single post where I've slagged you off or made a snidey comment

You can't :chogdee

You're just paranoid

So come on put up a link to one single post where I've slagged you off or made a snidey comment

You can't :chogdee

You're just paranoid

if i am paranoid then you are delusional in equal measures if you think im wanting to beat you up .

but no , you know i dont want to beat you up , but it fits your agenda to try and effect my business which is why you say it on a pattaya forum .

dont worry steven , i seldom post on this forum , i dont look for customers on this forum and i see all that is written about me on this forum , at least 95 % of it bullshit , so i have plenty of reason to be paranoid .

whats your reason for being delusional steven ?

Edited by mulphy
Come on Alex where's the links

Here on from you total bullshit seems a bit snidey to me

http://www.pattaya-live.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=657485

bullshit ?

i ll stand by every single word of it steven .

you dont seem to like it when i give it back to you .

so if you dont want it back , dont dish it out .

simple .

See you still can't post anything I've supposed to of slated of u or your bar nothing

I give up

Good luck to you and Noi :chogdee

steven , its not that i cant , i just dont see the point .

i ll say it again , im not interested in fighting and argueing with you .

so im hardly going to go searching for posts , am i .

you want to post to me in a civil manner you ll get a civil answer , same as applies to everyone else .

post to me uncivil and you ll get it back in spades , just like everyone else .

thats simple too , isnt it ?

Actually I just done a search on the boards and the only posts I could find where I mention your bar nothing critical at all

Quite complimentry in fact

http://www.pattayasecrets.com/forums/index...st&p=564889

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=499980

So where are the ones where I'm being a snidey prick It's not hard Alex put up the posts

Actually I just done a search on the boards and the only posts I could find where I mention your bar nothing critical at all

Quite complimentry in fact

http://www.pattayasecrets.com/forums/index...st&p=564889

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=499980

So where are the ones where I'm being a snidey prick It's not hard Alex put up the posts

steven i see no need to repeat myself 3 times .

ive given you my answer , and thats that .

steven i see no need to repeat myself 3 times .

ive given you my answer , and thats that .

See you cant LOL

Anyway we both know the reason why, I talk to you on the boards same as in real life (I cant take it as serious as u but who can lol) and sometimes you don't get I'm pulling your leg and you get all personal :chogdee

Anyway back on topic good luck Mangobollox :chogdee :P

In your personal opinion, am I a undesirable customer? I don't seem to have issues with any other bar owners in Pattaya. Could it be a personal issue with me that said bar owner has? :whistling:
I'd suggest that these questions are best answered by Alex. It isn't my opinion of you as a customer or anything else that's in play here. You and I have a good relationship IRL, but that's not the issue here mate.
...I choose not to spend my baht in a bar where a guy threatens to grass on his fellow members, threatens violence against fellow members almost weekly, and makes some pretty serious unfounded accusations against fellow members or business owners ...etc.
Well, that's fine, but in that case I'd suggest that you stay far away from Pattaya. Those sorts of things go on here in many bars you probably frequent, whereas actual incidents of those same things in the Rockhouse are vanishingly rare.

I'd suggest that your method for determining what particular Pattaya bars are like is badly flawed. Clearly you are attempting to infer reality on the ground here in Thailand at least partially by reading the boards, which would be somewhat akin to inferring the theory of relativity by reading tea leaves. Until you have settled on a better way to select bars, to avoid inadvertently stumbling into a bar that is ACTUALLY doing these things, you should probably stick to holidaying somewhere safe for people who are, let's say, under-endowed in the common sense department. :whistling:

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen
  • Downvote 1

Weeeeeeeeeheheheheheheeeeeelll, I'm sure that after reading this thread you're all just as excited as hell to come bid me a fond farewell! I'm sure we'll get a staggering turnout at the Rockhouse from Pattaya Talk, like we always do! :whistling:

BTW, nice to see Damon and LadyDrinkKing in the RH last night. Maybe you boys could share the secret to visiting me there without incident? There are clearly some folks who wouldn't know what time to use the restroom in Pattaya if it wasn't posted on the boards, so maybe they could use the help. SmileyThank.gif

Weeeeeeeeeheheheheheheeeeeelll, I'm sure that even after reading this thread you're all just as excited as hell to come bid me a fond farewell! I'm sure we'll get a staggering turnout at the Rockhouse from Pattaya Talk, like we always do! :chogdee

Just took the liberty to add one word as I see it. Good luck to your Bruce. Have just returned from Patts. Did not catch you or Alex (I met him elsewhere though...) during my three visits to RH. Merry X-Mas. Come back soon or they will fucking miss you... :whistling:

. Clearly you are attempting to infer reality on the ground here in Thailand at least partially by reading the boards, which would be somewhat akin to inferring the theory of relativity by reading tea leaves. :whistling:

Bruce again you making things that are very simple seem very hard.

Person who admits to making copies of others posts so he can squeel to the police, glassing someone, offering finacial incentives to have someone stabbed etc is in my opinion not someone I want to associate with.

Nothing nowhere as complicated as theory of relativitey. Its more like newtons third law, every action has an equal and opposite reaction

I'll just leave it at that , you know the saying about dogs and flea's,

Bruce again you making things that are very simple seem very hard...etc.
Nope, although I'd imagine that easy things probably do seem hard to you from time to time. You can't judge any business in Pattaya solely by reading the boards. Easy peasy. :chogdee

I'll just leave it at that , you know the saying about dogs and flea's,
Just as well. I'm sure Alex and I have enough problems and don't need your fleas to add to the list. :whistling: Edited by Bruce Mangosteen
Weeeeeeeeeheheheheheheeeeeelll, I'm sure that after reading this thread you're all just as excited as hell to come bid me a fond farewell! I'm sure we'll get a staggering turnout at the Rockhouse from Pattaya Talk, like we always do!

Yep it sucks when events are on week nights, those of us who have to wake early for work generally don't/won't attend.

Pity its not on the wednesday night though, I start my holidays on the thursday.

Edited by Fondles
Yep it sucks when events are on week nights, those of us who have to wake early for work generally don't/won't attend.

Pity its not on the wednesday night though, I start my holidays on the thursday.

Sorry you can't make it mate. Understand about the work night. Wednesday night is the night before I'm leaving for the US, and I plan a quiet one with the GF.

Have a great Christmas and New Years. BTW, having dinner with Andy tonight. :whistling: