Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Condo Rental

Retired American serviceman coming to Pattaya in January to see about living there.

Looking for a furnished large studio or 1 bedroom condo with internet, tv, and air conditioning to rent. Like to find something no more than 10,000 baht. Will be here a month, with the possibility of long term.

Don't need to be near the "action" is.

If you have or know of something, please PM me.

Thanks

I have rented from "Dancewatcher" on two trips and he is very trustworthy. I went and looked on the earlier post about his site also here. He does photo shoots of different girls, one was from the Devils Den. They have nothing to do with the rental of the condos and is simply and addition to his website that is of interest to anyone who visits there. As far as one reply from a BM there about a hotel being cheaper, that is simply not true, especially if you are staying for a month. Do the math.

Retired American serviceman coming to Pattaya in January to see about living there.

Looking for a furnished large studio or 1 bedroom condo with internet, tv, and air conditioning to rent. Like to find something no more than 10,000 baht. Will be here a month, with the possibility of long term.

Don't need to be near the "action" is.

If you have or know of something, please PM me.

Thanks

If you are looking for a condo for no more than 10,000 a month, sounds like you are on a budget and from what I saw on my last trip, June-August of this year, the ones I saw for that price were very spartan and small. I would try and find a house to rent possibly as they are around, there was one offered to me around 15,000, another for less from another guy I met there, who I trust. You need to find someone who lives there and not a rental agency. I would come and rent something in that range initially on a month to month basis and then meet some people and look around. Some of the guys I met were fellow veterans. There are a few Americans living there who could help you. One guy I met owns a bar off 2nd road in Pattaya called "Coops Bar". If you would like to PM me I could give you more details.

Edited by highflier