Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

BF from Walking street Go Go probably broke my safety box and steals TB 100000 + + a couple of days back

I haven’t posted much on this or other Pattaya forums the last year. Sorry about that. An experience I had a couple of days back was so strange and surprising however, that I think it has common interest. It can also be good therapy for me to write this out (yes I am a selfish bastard). I don’t know what section of the forum that is the best place to post this. I think pretty much everyone can have an interest in reading it. I also hope some veterans can give their view. I am no newbie, but I have never even heard about anything like this in relation to a high end go go bar in WS.

Yes, the headline is right. I BF a girl for 600 baht form go go bar in WS. At this stage I am not mentioning the bars name, but I think many of the board members will put in among top 5, or at least top 10.

I go out form my room about 20.00. Take backup of todays work on my portable Hard Drive. Puts it in the safety box in the room where I also have about 100000 TB + some Keys and other stuff. Walks around in different go gos, has a blast as usual. BF a girl at about 01.00. She stays LT until about 12.00. After she has left, I go to my safety box for my portable Hard Drive to start my workday.

Big surprise. The safety Box is dead. The interior is completely smashed, and it sound like it is glass inside when I shake the door of the box. It can be opened and locked without entering the code. From the outside it appears to be fine. I don’t know how else I can describe it.

The 100000 baht + the portable Hard Drive is gone. Rest of the things in the box is there. I go down and tell the hotel staff. They see the safety Box with disbelieve.

I don’t have time to go into details about my hotel room, but there is a fan in the shower that makes a lot of noise. Therefore it is difficult to hear what’s going on in the main room while I showering. When I was showering this time, I heard some loud banging. I therefore when out and asked the girl if everything is ok. She answered yes and then got very distant, opened my balcony door and went out. I go back to the shower.

The girl acts pretty strange. During conversations, she several times says that she is a very bad girl, starts crying, and locks away and get distant. I try to comfort here, and after a while she gets normal and we talks about different topics in a normal way again. I love talking with the girl, and get emotionally close with them. This also have given me a pretty good reputation amongst the girls in many of the best go go bars, and I sometimes gets pretty low prices for ST and LT when I let a girl go with me again.

This particular girl had gone with me ST two days before the incident described above. This first time she called me back 03.30 when her bar was closed, and told me that she wanted to come back to my room for free. This have also happened with other girls before. They have to go back to bar after ST, because of mamasan cut cut, but wants to come back after work. I am tired and says a must sleep, but that I maybe will visit her later.

At this point a lot of you will ask how she looks and so on. And yes, when I showed the picture I had printet out to the different policeofficers, they all was pretty impressed. No pics at this point, maybee later if the modorator is ok with it. This case is currently under investigation in the “legal system”. I have filled a police report. The girl has been taken to the police station soi 9. Yes she still works in the go go bar, probably makes big money for the bar. A police officer have been to my room and taken fingerprint samples from my safety box. The girl has given her fingerprints. This is now sent to Bangkok.

I can write an hole book about my meeting with the “legal system” in Pattaya in the last cuple of days, but I don’t have time, and I think most of the boardmembers have a idea of how things works. Not all is negative. The officer that took the fingerprint test in my room was the real deal. From that point I must say I have been pretty impressed with how the thai police works. The police officers I meet in the beginning of this process however . . .. So why do they take my case so seriously (and believe me, at this point they do)? My guess is the following:

1) This is a high end go go bar on WS, not at Bech road or disco freelance incident

2) I am a pretty well known and good customer in this and other bars.

3) I am never drunk, don’t even dring coca cola, only Soda. I am pretty sure they have verified this.

4) I am pretty well behaved, and cant bee any other way even if I tried. I am pretty sure they also have verified that by asking around.

5) They can fell that I am pretty resourceful and know more than average about how things works (but I am no expert like other boardmembers). 100000 baht is big money in Thailand. For me also some money, and put a break on this holyday. My passport plastic cards and other money I didn’t have in the stupid Mickey Mouse safety box. The portable Hard DriveNot important, I have several other with same content, and nothing is to personal or compromising. Too be honest, for a while I wasn’t really sure if I even wanted to waste my time going after this money, but just accept it.

This is the five reasons I can think of that have led them to decide to bring in this fingerprint officer, which like I said was in a whole other league than the officers I meet earlier in the process. This officer pretty fast figured what probably had been going on. Like me he thinks that it is pretty sure that this girl has broken my safety box and taken the money. I can fell that he could fell that I am not lying, but just telling it like it is. A couple of things that I (and maybe also this officer) still find a little bit strange is:

1) That a high earning girl in a WS go go, can to this. Let me ad that I have tons of picture of this girl (whith clothes of course), I have copy of her ID-card (my hotel provided this), I have her phone number, her e-mail adress, I know where her family lives, She gave me her real name before she left witch prove to be correct and pretty much her whole life story (a not so happy story)

2) The girl has not run home, but came back to the go go bar the next day and got arrested.

I still am near 100 % sure that this girl is the thief. There is not easy to find any other explanation. There is no sign of anyone going in or out of my room the few hours I was on Walking Street. I could have checked the camera tapes in my hotel to see if anyone went in to my room this few hours, but that seems to be too late now if the camera in the hallway even are real or turned on (this is Thailand). But I think this is my fault. Had I asked for the tapes the same day, I think the hotel would provided them. It can sound reasonable that they erase the tapes after a few days.

Anyway I feel that the police genuinely want to clear this out according to good legal standards. If they find the girls fingerprint on my safe, she will be in real deep shit. I don’t however have much hope when it comes to the fingerprints. Like I told the officer, the safety box is touched by myself and many others in the time from the girl was in my room and until he came to take the fingerprint samples. The samples was sent to Bangkok today, and due to a little financial help, it will be given express priority (I had to smile when I wrote that last part).

I have not been in contact whit the girls bar. That part I think I played out wrong. What I did after I had been to the police station in soi 9 to fill out the police report, was that I went and gave it to the Tourist police at WS. They insisted that that they would go and get the girl in the bar, and that I had to sit at the Tourist Police stand at the beginning of Walking street. Without going in to all the details here, I fell that it should have contacted the bar directly myself with the police report and demanded to speak with de owner. That way I could have positioned this up to a deal with the bar (read get some of my money back). Again I will not go in to all the details, but I fell that this can be difficult now. Maybe I am wrong? Maybe I should go to the bar now and try to cut a deal with them? Will they be hostile and even violent if I show my face there? More experienced board members can maybe give advice here. I am a good costumer in this bar, and several of the other girls know me (but a butterfly is a butterfly). I never speak with mamasans, but I am sure she knows my face.

I have painted a pretty positive picture of myself above. To be more balanced I can ad that I am not very social, and like to keep to myself. This is maybe the reason this girl tough she could get away with this trick. In Thailand contacts is everything. A little thai girls brain can think: He always go bar alone, have no contacts, I can steal. I don’t know. This girl probably is a nutcase anyway, but probably not the only one or the most dangerous. I am convinced that it can be wise to show that you have some connections when you are in Thailand. We will see, maybe I should try adjust a little in this department.

To the bar owner, mamasan or other involved I this case I have this to say: Yes, I am a trusted member of this and all the big Pattaya forums. I have nothing against your bar, and I am not very angry on my own behalf. Bad things can happen sometimes. I am however a little bit angry. When we go to a go go bar we pay two, three times higher prices than other places. You know the girl in your bar that is involved in this case. I am not sure it is a good judgment to keep her on your payroll. It can be very expensive, but up to you. This could have been a regular newbie losing his passport and all his money that he had put in his safety box. I am sure both you and I have an interest in hearing what the board members think about this incident. Had someone told me that this was going to happen one week ago, I would have told them, that it is not possible. Breaking my safety box when I am in the shower? A top earner in a WS go go bar?? I still find this unbelievable, but it is really hard for me to find another explanation. If someone had gone in to my room the few hours from I went out to I was back with the girl, they would have taken my computer and a lot of other stuff in my room that is too big for a little TG to put in her bag.

Lastly, was this girl good in bed, how was the sex, did she do that did she do this?? Of course we did not have any sexual contact. That would have been illegal right? I just gave BF to the bar to provide me some safe company, and I fell this money was not well spent.

Edited by egget
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you heard a banging while you were in the shower and they she was acting strange, then she is the thief. While the method was uncommon, the theft by a BG is not. It happens every single night in pattaya, without exception.

Personally I would name and shame. Even if your wrong about who it was, its not worth the risk. Thats what this board is for - giving and receiving information that will make your trip to Thailand safer and funner. For me that means staying away from any BG that is even possibly associated with something like this.

In other words... lets see the pic and the bar name :chogdee

Frosty

I find it hard to believe that she could be so brazen as to noisily break into your safe while you are in the shower, steal your things, close up the damaged safe, continue to stay in your room, and then return to work the following days. If she had done it, it would seem she'd logically fear you're discovering that it was her, and take a "vacation" with 100k baht.

I wish you had gotten the hotel security tapes in time, because your absence from the room seems a likely opportunity for a burglary.

Let us know the results of the fingerprint check. That's about the best avenue you have at this point.

I could have checked the camera tapes in my hotel to see if anyone went in to my room this few hours, but that seems to be too late now if the camera in the hallway even are real or turned on (this is Thailand). But I think this is my fault. Had I asked for the tapes the same day, I think the hotel would provided them. It can sound reasonable that they erase the tapes after a few days.

I was told by my farang owner where I used to live that they HAVE to keep CCTV footage for 10 days.

If this was me I would go and look at it. It's better to be sure. I wouldn't want some lovely girl ending up in the monkey house or nothing.

It's god to be sure. I'm somewhat surprised that the police didn't do it already.

C.

mate , your barking up the wrong tree .

sounds to me like you got fucked over by an insider in your hotel while you were out .

these safes are not easy to open and i cant see any gogo girl being able to do so quickly and quietly enough while you were in the room .

also why didnt you find the 100,000 b and saved work on her .

why do your hotel say there are no tapes .

what however has her actions , should she turn out to be guilty , have to do with her bar , the bar owner and her mamasan .

all they can do is give you positive identification but you already have that .

I find it hard to believe that she could be so brazen as to noisily break into your safe while you are in the shower, steal your things, close up the damaged safe, continue to stay in your room, and then return to work the following days. If she had done it, it would seem she'd logically fear you're discovering that it was her, and take a "vacation" with 100k baht.

I wish you had gotten the hotel security tapes in time, because your absence from the room seems a likely opportunity for a burglary.

Let us know the results of the fingerprint check. That's about the best avenue you have at this point.

Yes, I would have expected him to come out of the bathroom to swinging doors.

I thought security tapes lasted longer (a week or more), and it would have been a clincher to confirm nobody else in the room...... do you have a balcony?

There was an incidence of some guys breaking into rooms and then being able to force open safes some months back.

But based on what you write the girl is suspect #1.... perhaps disturbed by you coming out of the shower and had to await another opportunity.

We all see these things so differently. As I was reading the story it immediatly came to mind that she had set this one up and simply dropped to goodies out the window/balcony to an accomplice while you were in the shower. As to the assertion that safes are hard to break into well there is a a well worn video here somewhere of people getting into these safes in 10 seconds by hitting them in the sweet spot.

You have some valid points MM. I also find it hard to believe that the girl could do it, but after thinking this over many times I am near 100 % sure this girl is the thief.

If there was someone breaking in to my room while I was out having fun on WS, they would have taken my computer, keyboard, monitor, mouse (the most expensive computer stuff you can get today).

I can also add that there was about 15000 baht left in the safety box that she did not take, because it was lying underneath some other stuff, so she probably could not see it in the hurry and in the dark. She just grabbed a big stack of cach and the harddrive that was on the top of all the other things in the safety box. Would a bugler breaking into the room do that?

I have lived in this hotel many times. I tip the security man 500 baht too bee on my side if something happens. Over the years I must have payed him at least 4000 baht. The hotel keeps my computerstuff in a big suitcase while I am home. The all know what’s inn this suitcase. If they wanted to steal from me, they didn’t have go into my room and break my/the hotels safety box.

I have a balcony. But again I have hard to believe that this is the work of a bugler that has had the room for him/her self while I was out.

We all see these things so differently. As I was reading the story it immediatly came to mind that she had set this one up and simply dropped to goodies out the window/balcony to an accomplice while you were in the shower. As to the assertion that safes are hard to break into well there is a a well worn video here somewhere of people getting into these safes in 10 seconds by hitting them in the sweet spot.

Wow, that can be pretty spot on teelack,

Like I Wrote, she had been with me two days back. At that time she called me after work to come back to take care me. When I drove her home on my bike the second time when this incident happened, she was sending SMS all the times. Maybe I should ask the police to check her telephone.

Holy fuck, this girls really can be some sneaky bastards cant they.

Anyway you are spot on about the “Safety Box”. I can post picture of it, if someone are nice enough to resize the pic or tell me how I can to do it.

i have seen these safes brocken into got too knock the lock out put your finger inside and click some type of lever but first have too remove the key pad but the lock for the key was damaged when they did it and you need a screwdriver and hammer, that means she had to have it in her bag, how big was the bag? and i would like to see a photo just to stay clear better sdafe than sorry

I sympathize with your being the victim of a theft like this. But I gotta tell you, enough with the bigging yourself up in all these posts. It is annoying as hell to me, and takes away from your being an otherwise sympathetic figure.

Only thing you have left out so far is that she went with you twice because you are so good looking and have a horse cock. But I am sure you would have somehow worked those two items into your next few posts.

One other point. You best be cautious tossing around phrases like "begin my workday" on public forums like this. Unless you have a valid work permit to be doing what you are doing, those are things best kept to yourself.

Hope you are able to find out what really happened.

A couple of thoughts.

1. Galaxy Suites has cctv that contains about 5 days of video with 4 cameras. I believe most cctv will have at least 2-3 days of videos.

2. A couple of years back we had a girls break into another girl's locker. It was two days before the told mend I was able to look at tape. I saw the girls take the money but someone was coming into locker area and she quickly put the money on top of the locker. The money was still on top of the locker when I went to check. You should check your baloney to see if anything is out there.

3. I believe that the Thai police are really good at getting a confession from Thais. If they really went at her and she didn't cop to taking the money then there is probably doubt that she is guilty

Any how sorry to hear of your bad luck. :thumbup

mate , your barking up the wrong tree .

sounds to me like you got fucked over by an insider in your hotel while you were out .

these safes are not easy to open and i cant see any gogo girl being able to do so quickly and quietly enough while you were in the room .

Depends on the safe I guess.

The OP heard some banging noises, she might have been using a potato.

I haven’t posted much on this or other Pattaya forums the last year. Sorry about that. An experience I had a couple of days back was so strange and surprising however, that I think it has common interest. It can also be good therapy for me to write this out (yes I am a selfish bastard). I don’t know what section of the forum that is the best place to post this. I think pretty much everyone can have an interest in reading it. I also hope some veterans can give their view. I am no newbie, but I have never even heard about anything like this in relation to a high end go go bar in WS.

Yes, the headline is right. I BF a girl for 600 baht form go go bar in WS. At this stage I am not mentioning the bars name, but I think many of the board members will put in among top 5, or at least top 10.

I go out form my room about 20.00. Take backup of todays work on my portable Hard Drive. Puts it in the safety box in the room where I also have about 100000 TB + some Keys and other stuff. Walks around in different go gos, has a blast as usual. BF a girl at about 01.00. She stays LT until about 12.00. After she has left, I go to my safety box for my portable Hard Drive to start my workday.

Big surprise. The safety Box is dead. The interior is completely smashed, and it sound like it is glass inside when I shake the door of the box. It can be opened and locked without entering the code. From the outside it appears to be fine. I don’t know how else I can describe it.

The 100000 baht + the portable Hard Drive is gone. Rest of the things in the box is there. I go down and tell the hotel staff. They see the safety Box with disbelieve.

I don’t have time to go into details about my hotel room, but there is a fan in the shower that makes a lot of noise. Therefore it is difficult to hear what’s going on in the main room while I showering. When I was showering this time, I heard some loud banging. I therefore when out and asked the girl if everything is ok. She answered yes and then got very distant, opened my balcony door and went out. I go back to the shower.

The girl acts pretty strange. During conversations, she several times says that she is a very bad girl, starts crying, and locks away and get distant. I try to comfort here, and after a while she gets normal and we talks about different topics in a normal way again. I love talking with the girl, and get emotionally close with them. This also have given me a pretty good reputation amongst the girls in many of the best go go bars, and I sometimes gets pretty low prices for ST and LT when I let a girl go with me again.

This particular girl had gone with me ST two days before the incident described above. This first time she called me back 03.30 when her bar was closed, and told me that she wanted to come back to my room for free. This have also happened with other girls before. They have to go back to bar after ST, because of mamasan cut cut, but wants to come back after work. I am tired and says a must sleep, but that I maybe will visit her later.

At this point a lot of you will ask how she looks and so on. And yes, when I showed the picture I had printet out to the different policeofficers, they all was pretty impressed. No pics at this point, maybee later if the modorator is ok with it. This case is currently under investigation in the “legal system”. I have filled a police report. The girl has been taken to the police station soi 9. Yes she still works in the go go bar, probably makes big money for the bar. A police officer have been to my room and taken fingerprint samples from my safety box. The girl has given her fingerprints. This is now sent to Bangkok.

I can write an hole book about my meeting with the “legal system” in Pattaya in the last cuple of days, but I don’t have time, and I think most of the boardmembers have a idea of how things works. Not all is negative. The officer that took the fingerprint test in my room was the real deal. From that point I must say I have been pretty impressed with how the thai police works. The police officers I meet in the beginning of this process however . . .. So why do they take my case so seriously (and believe me, at this point they do)? My guess is the following:

1) This is a high end go go bar on WS, not at Bech road or disco freelance incident

2) I am a pretty well known and good customer in this and other bars.

3) I am never drunk, don’t even dring coca cola, only Soda. I am pretty sure they have verified this.

4) I am pretty well behaved, and cant bee any other way even if I tried. I am pretty sure they also have verified that by asking around.

5) They can fell that I am pretty resourceful and know more than average about how things works (but I am no expert like other boardmembers). 100000 baht is big money in Thailand. For me also some money, and put a break on this holyday. My passport plastic cards and other money I didn’t have in the stupid Mickey Mouse safety box. The portable Hard DriveNot important, I have several other with same content, and nothing is to personal or compromising. Too be honest, for a while I wasn’t really sure if I even wanted to waste my time going after this money, but just accept it.

This is the five reasons I can think of that have led them to decide to bring in this fingerprint officer, which like I said was in a whole other league than the officers I meet earlier in the process. This officer pretty fast figured what probably had been going on. Like me he thinks that it is pretty sure that this girl has broken my safety box and taken the money. I can fell that he could fell that I am not lying, but just telling it like it is. A couple of things that I (and maybe also this officer) still find a little bit strange is:

1) That a high earning girl in a WS go go, can to this. Let me ad that I have tons of picture of this girl (whith clothes of course), I have copy of her ID-card (my hotel provided this), I have her phone number, her e-mail adress, I know where her family lives, She gave me her real name before she left witch prove to be correct and pretty much her whole life story (a not so happy story)

2) The girl has not run home, but came back to the go go bar the next day and got arrested.

I still am near 100 % sure that this girl is the thief. There is not easy to find any other explanation. There is no sign of anyone going in or out of my room the few hours I was on Walking Street. I could have checked the camera tapes in my hotel to see if anyone went in to my room this few hours, but that seems to be too late now if the camera in the hallway even are real or turned on (this is Thailand). But I think this is my fault. Had I asked for the tapes the same day, I think the hotel would provided them. It can sound reasonable that they erase the tapes after a few days.

Anyway I feel that the police genuinely want to clear this out according to good legal standards. If they find the girls fingerprint on my safe, she will be in real deep shit. I don’t however have much hope when it comes to the fingerprints. Like I told the officer, the safety box is touched by myself and many others in the time from the girl was in my room and until he came to take the fingerprint samples. The samples was sent to Bangkok today, and due to a little financial help, it will be given express priority (I had to smile when I wrote that last part).

I have not been in contact whit the girls bar. That part I think I played out wrong. What I did after I had been to the police station in soi 9 to fill out the police report, was that I went and gave it to the Tourist police at WS. They insisted that that they would go and get the girl in the bar, and that I had to sit at the Tourist Police stand at the beginning of Walking street. Without going in to all the details here, I fell that it should have contacted the bar directly myself with the police report and demanded to speak with de owner. That way I could have positioned this up to a deal with the bar (read get some of my money back). Again I will not go in to all the details, but I fell that this can be difficult now. Maybe I am wrong? Maybe I should go to the bar now and try to cut a deal with them? Will they be hostile and even violent if I show my face there? More experienced board members can maybe give advice here. I am a good costumer in this bar, and several of the other girls know me (but a butterfly is a butterfly). I never speak with mamasans, but I am sure she knows my face.

I have painted a pretty positive picture of myself above. To be more balanced I can ad that I am not very social, and like to keep to myself. This is maybe the reason this girl tough she could get away with this trick. In Thailand contacts is everything. A little thai girls brain can think: He always go bar alone, have no contacts, I can steal. I don’t know. This girl probably is a nutcase anyway, but probably not the only one or the most dangerous. I am convinced that it can be wise to show that you have some connections when you are in Thailand. We will see, maybe I should try adjust a little in this department.

To the bar owner, mamasan or other involved I this case I have this to say: Yes, I am a trusted member of this and all the big Pattaya forums. I have nothing against your bar, and I am not very angry on my own behalf. Bad things can happen sometimes. I am however a little bit angry. When we go to a go go bar we pay two, three times higher prices than other places. You know the girl in your bar that is involved in this case. I am not sure it is a good judgment to keep her on your payroll. It can be very expensive, but up to you. This could have been a regular newbie losing his passport and all his money that he had put in his safety box. I am sure both you and I have an interest in hearing what the board members think about this incident. Had someone told me that this was going to happen one week ago, I would have told them, that it is not possible. Breaking my safety box when I am in the shower? A top earner in a WS go go bar?? I still find this unbelievable, but it is really hard for me to find another explanation. If someone had gone in to my room the few hours from I went out to I was back with the girl, they would have taken my computer and a lot of other stuff in my room that is too big for a little TG to put in her bag.

Lastly, was this girl good in bed, how was the sex, did she do that did she do this?? Of course we did not have any sexual contact. That would have been illegal right? I just gave BF to the bar to provide me some safe company, and I fell this money was not well spent.

I would not assume that the tapes are ereased after a few days. Having worked with servailance systems I have found it is common even for low end systems to backup for two years spicifically for things liike this. I do wish you luck. Please let us know as the facts unfold. I would love to know how she cracked that safe.

You are implying that you know that the owner of the bar reads the Pattaya forums. That narrows it down quite a lot.

I sympathize with your being the victim of a theft like this. But I gotta tell you, enough with the bigging yourself up in all these posts. It is annoying as hell to me, and takes away from your being an otherwise sympathetic figure.

Only thing you have left out so far is that she went with you twice because you are so good looking and have a horse cock. But I am sure you would have somehow worked those two items into your next few posts.

One other point. You best be cautious tossing around phrases like "begin my workday" on public forums like this. Unless you have a valid work permit to be doing what you are doing, those are things best kept to yourself.

Hope you are able to find out what really happened.

I agree about the “bigging myself up”. Don’t know why I wrote that stuff. We all have an ego I guess. I am not good locking by the way, and have no experience about how it is to have a horse cock. I don’t think that will be a pro with the TG however. I can get quite emotional with the girls however. If I had I caught this girl reed handed, I would probably just sat down with her and asked her why she did it and talked about it. I think the girls and Thai people in general are very good at spotting that. Maybe that’s why she tried this trick on me, and almost told me what she had done during the conversations that night. Probably also the reason why the police feel that something is wrong here. I guess in Thailand it sometimes is good to be at tuff guy, sometimes favorable to be a nice guy. Probably always favorable to show that you have some connections and being social. In the last department I really sucks.

The working thing I told the police about. I said that I worked my computer everyday when the lady cleans my room. They know what I do for a living.

Edited by egget
You are implying that you know that the owner of the bar reads the Pattaya forums. That narrows it down quite a lot.

Really? A don’t know who reads this forum and who don’t. I would think that this spreads to the people involved pretty fast. This is not the only board I have posted this on. I dint post it on Secrets however, since they forumrules state no posting about "Matters concerning the Thai police authorities.”

I haven't read in full the OP because its far too long winded for my liking but I gather this was a safety box in the room itself.

This is the very reason I choose somewhere like the Sandy Springs or any other reputable hotel with 24 hour staff standing in front of all the boxes, yes even these could be subject to an inside job but personally I feel this system makes them more accountable, therefore I will continue using safety boxes located behind the front counter as opposed to in room, people have argued which is better for years but I know where I'm edging my bets.

This story is a lesson for us all.

Lock pretty much like my safety box. I have picture of mine but the file is to big to post (over 4 MB)

Edited by egget

Maybe I am gullible but I would like to say that I have been coming to Pattaya on a regular basis for the past 10 years - maybe 15 to 20 trips and I have formed an opinion that Thai girls from mainstream establishments are as honest as the day is long (or have I just been lucky???????)

A couple of questions spring to mind on this event -

1. Did the girl (or anyone else) have knowledge of what was in the safe - I do not think too many of us leave 100,000 baht in a hotel safe.

2. If she did not know what was in the safe it seems pretty unlikely to me that she would try such a break in on just pot luck as to what might be in there.

I for one, without more substantial evidence against the girl, would be looking elsewhere.

Just MHO.

:clueless

You have some valid points MM. I also find it hard to believe that the girl could do it, but after thinking this over many times I am near 100 % sure this girl is the thief.

If there was someone breaking in to my room while I was out having fun on WS, they would have taken my computer, keyboard, monitor, mouse (the most expensive computer stuff you can get today).

Seems like the reason you don't think it's possible someone else broke into your room is because they didn't take your computer also? If so I have another possible scenario. Your description above sounds like you have a full size desktop computer?

Putting myself in a thief's shoes, I would leave the computer because it would be to bulky to carry out and get it past reception/security and they may not know the value of your computer. I would be thinking I just scored a wad of cash (100,000 baht) and want to get out and not get caught.

Without being able to rule out someone else breaking in from the time you locked the safe and checked it again the next morning I wouldn't be 100% sure the girl did it. Plenty of hotel staff have access to the rooms, maids, bell boys, maintenance guys. Any one of them could of quickly gotten into your room, assumed your valuables are in the safe, broke in grabbed whatever they could and got out of your room as quickly as possible so they wouldn't be spotted. :clueless

It's possible the girl may have done it, but from other stories I have heard of rip offs by a TG she wouldn't stick around so you could find her, she would run off to the village, especially if you know where she works.

Have you tried asking if your hotel's security still have the tapes from that night? Hope it all works out for you in the end and you catch who did it.

It's CRAZY to keep very large sums of cash money in a cheap ass hotel safe. CRAZY.

Couldn't just say that the number one safe used in Pattaya hotels are easy to break into? Or say look it up on you tube? There are going to be a dozen dip shits show their bar fine for the night, that video. Those girls will each tell 10 others. Now we have 250 new people in Pattaya that know how to break into the safe that most of you have in your rooms. Maybe we could get it posted on the sign on the entrance to walking street.

By the way guys, after you show the girls how to break into your safe, show them naked pics of themselves that have been posted online. After they are good and pissed offed, go into the shower, then go to sleep.

lmao, dont shoot the messenger doglove100, good to hear you consider fellow forum members to be dip shits, maybe the reverse will happen and these "dip shits" will stop putting excessive amounts of valuables in these poor excuses for safes.