Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

To me, kissing is a very important, very enjoyable facet of a physical relationship. IN many physical encounters in Pats, I have found only one TG who seemed to enjoy kissing & apply herself to kissing as much as I. Unfortunately, she was only a one-time ST; I didn't have the sense to find a way to contact her again.

I do have a chronic breath problem. Perhaps this is the reason TG's don't seem to enjoy kissing with me. Is kissing a taboo in the Thai culture?

Am I the only Farang unable to find good kissers in Pats, or have other BM's experienced the same misfortune?

To me, kissing is a very important, very enjoyable facet of a physical relationship. IN many physical encounters in Pats, I have found only one TG who seemed to enjoy kissing & apply herself to kissing as much as I. Unfortunately, she was only a one-time ST; I didn't have the sense to find a way to contact her again.

I do have a chronic breath problem. Perhaps this is the reason TG's don't seem to enjoy kissing with me. Is kissing a taboo in the Thai culture?

Am I the only Farang unable to find good kissers in Pats, or have other BM's experienced the same misfortune?

Are you for real, put the bottle away.

My favorite bar to go to get lots of hugging and kissing is Miss Dinos......The gals there are very kind, friendly, and down to earth....no attitudes there......as long as you are buying drinks, you can kiss, deep kiss, the ladies all night long.....these gals are not perfect 10's, but they are really cute....On of my favorite bars in Pattaya--Miss Dinos! :whistling:

"I do have a chronic breath problem"

Go to a doctor and find out why your breath stinks. It's not normal and is indicative of a health problem.

While Thais don't seem to be bothered by noise, they most definitely don't like stinky smells. I wouldn't kiss any girl whose breath stank; why do you expect anything different from any girl? Do you ever wonder why everyone bathes before sex?

Sorry to to be the barer of truth but actually the TGs don't like you or anything you are doing to them and wouldn't be indulging you if were not for the large sums of money involved.

If you want he TGs to like you (as opposed to respect you) just give them large sums of free money.

If you just enjoy the illusion by maintaining the delusion then don't give to much thought to it.

Western style kissing is not a part of thai culture so I have always felt that any girl who really enjoys it (as distinct from putting up with it) and is good at it, has had quite a lot of contact with foreigners. I have also met many girls who have no clue how to kiss, and dont enjoy it.

One of the better solutions to halitosis is to keep one's mouth closed.

Edited by jacko

Wind up thread!

Kissing is obviously different with different TGs. Some are great, some haven't a clue. That's why many prefer experienced girls as opposed to new girls.

I would suggest googling "halitosis" and sorting that out, as a priority.

Western style kissing is not a part of thai culture so I have always felt that any girl who really enjoys it (as distinct from putting up with it) and is good at it, has had quite a lot of contact with foreigners. I have also met many girls who have no clue how to kiss, and dont enjoy it.

Many things are not a part of Thai culture.

However things in Thailand are westernizing. All the foreign movies show people kissing.

We all know the Thai want to copy the western life style.

So 90% of the girls I have been with kissed. Some like it, some don't.

Some are good at it, some bad.