Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Understand that Clinic AGOGO opened for business on Soi 7 on 29 DEC, but have not yet seen a review.

Will be arriving Pats shortly & would surely enjoy & appreciate BMs' sharing their experiences/impressions of Clinic.

Two of the main questions I have are: is there any nudity on display; & does it offer draught beer?

MANY THANX!

So thats what it is !! I went past a place at the bottom of soi7 near BR last night. No name signs outside, no advertising only four girls with cheap draft beer signs. I could see through the door and it was all-white decor interior. I wasnt inspired to go in though. I will have a look inside and let you know but I didnt see anyone going in. If they had a sign saying CLINIC people might hop in for a hiv test by mistake.

Edited by biggles
Understand that Clinic AGOGO opened for business on Soi 7 on 29 DEC, but have not yet seen a review.

Will be arriving Pats shortly & would surely enjoy & appreciate BMs' sharing their experiences/impressions of Clinic.

Two of the main questions I have are: is there any nudity on display; & does it offer draught beer?

MANY THANX!

Been in twice.

Yes they have draft beer. 65 Bth Tiger, although last night they didn't have any.(at 1.30 AM)

Bottled beer 110 Bth.

Lady drinks, I don't know how much. I never bothered asking/offering.

Bar fine 600 Bth.

Nudity. Skimpy clothing and titties by some of the girls. There is a bath tub so yes nudity on display.

All white inside and they use coloured lighting to change the "mood" of the place.

Polite and good service.

Music, club/dancing.

The gogo girls all seem to have a good personality but we all know what girls with good personality look like. I haven't seen one that I would take home.

There is a BIG sign outside with neon lights.

Enjoy

C.

Edited by chameleonic
Been in twice.

Yes they have draft beer. 65 Bth Tiger, although last night they didn't have any.(at 1.30 AM)

Bottled beer 110 Bth.

Lady drinks, I don't know how much. I never bothered asking/offering.

Bar fine 600 Bth.

Nudity. Skimpy clothing and titties by some of the girls. There is a bath tub so yes nudity on display.

All white inside and they use coloured lighting to change the "mood" of the place.

Polite and good service.

Music, club/dancing.

The gogo girls all seem to have a good personality but we all know what girls with good personality look like. I haven't seen one that I would take home.

There is a BIG sign outside with neon lights.

Enjoy

C.

OP REPLYING:

Thank you, Sir. You have told me all I need to know. I was anxious to visit Clinic before; but, now that I have read your post, I am super-anxious.

MANY THANX!

"I was anxious to visit Clinic before; but, now that I have read your post, I am super-anxious."

After reading his report I wouldnt even go in the door.

- "but we all know what girls with good personality look like. I haven't seen one that I would take home."

- "Bottled beer 110 Bth."

• 5 weeks later...
"I was anxious to visit Clinic before; but, now that I have read your post, I am super-anxious."

After reading his report I wouldnt even go in the door.

- "but we all know what girls with good personality look like. I haven't seen one that I would take home."

- "Bottled beer 110 Bth."

So you only take home girls with bad personalties ?

Joe