Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Looks quite good and price is right being , cheaper by the Month than at least 1 LKMetro "Guesthouse"!

Looks good apart from no WIFI in rooms.

Not sure why they provide in foyer only, same at BJ Lodge in Soi 3.

You are not concentrating Tom,we can see they have free internet, but I as I pointed out, only in the foyer.

Not in room

I'm concentrating on the bit that says "In-Room's Facilities" and the picture of the bed as opposed to the bit that says "Residence's Facilities" and the picture of the lobby. BM dontcha stayed there last month and was adamant he had an in-room internet connection. He went into great detail about it ... something about wiring up a router or similar.

Edited by CheshireTom
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can we assume nobody has stayed here?

I went and had a look at a room yesterday. 1200 baht. Big enough, nice shower area, balcony, bed big enough. Pool is on the 3rd floor. not big but it looked clean and unlike the Sabai Lodge across the room not a german towel squatting lounger to be seen. Nice massage girls too. happy ending in your room. And hot water in the shower. (my room at Sabai lodge is not hot water friendly)

Looks good apart from no WIFI in rooms.

Not sure why they provide in foyer only, same at BJ Lodge in Soi 3.

The rooms are cabled for internet.

I am there now and can recommend the place.

The rooms are cabled for internet.

I am there now and can recommend the place.

On their website, I haven't seen any mention of cooking facilities in the room. Is there anything you can use for cooking or will you have to bring your own gas burner or electrical hotplate?

Obviously this isn't important to the guys staying for a few days, but those of us considering a monthly rental will want to be able to do a bit of cooking (at least I would!) ...

On their website, I haven't seen any mention of cooking facilities in the room. Is there anything you can use for cooking or will you have to bring your own gas burner or electrical hotplate?

Obviously this isn't important to the guys staying for a few days, but those of us considering a monthly rental will want to be able to do a bit of cooking (at least I would!) ...

The place is more like a hotel than a serviced apartment and there are no cooking facilities nor anywhere that you could easily place your own.

To give a better idea think "Sandy Spring" but further north up the beach.

The place is more like a hotel than a serviced apartment and there are no cooking facilities nor anywhere that you could easily place your own.

To give a better idea think "Sandy Spring" but further north up the beach.

I am looking at this place for may and June.

I like the look of it, stayed at BJ's in soi 3, very good but no chairs in room which is pretty basic, so they won't get a repeat from me.

Thanks for the update. I was considering this for the off season on a monthly basis. I then saw the following note on the web site.

In case of monthly lease agreement, the security deposit will be placed for two months of your rental rate and one month deposit.

Does this mean that you can only book on a monthly basis following the above procedure?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the update. I was considering this for the off season on a monthly basis. I then saw the following note on the web site.

In case of monthly lease agreement, the security deposit will be placed for two months of your rental rate and one month deposit.

Does this mean that you can only book on a monthly basis following the above procedure?

Probably and at 28k they are pushing it too far for me.

Hi there Cicero. I think that I will still keep an eye on this place and look for better off season rates. What with the location, pool, breakfast for 2 and a balcony room I would like to use this place. Like others in the Soi I am hopeful that they will lower the rates for off season or at the least have an special internet one.

Hi there Cicero. I think that I will still keep an eye on this place and look for better off season rates. What with the location, pool, breakfast for 2 and a balcony room I would like to use this place. Like others in the Soi I am hopeful that they will lower the rates for off season or at the least have an special internet one.

Like you I like location etc, just a bit pricey.

I would consider 24k.

What # are you thinking teel?

Well for me I was hoping to stay 28 days so on the basis of what you get I believe 25k/26k would be good value. In low season last year I was happy enough with the better rooms at the Sabai Inn next door for about 835 per day. This was without balcony and breakfast but with use of the big pool across the road. I am really happy with Soi 2 and the bars at the top end and the excellent baht bus service, laundries and the proximity of Big C so I want to go back there.

For those that like the location, another place just opened recently on Soi 2. Its located across the soi from the A-One. Sorry can't remember the name, but if your interested and no one else can provide any info let me know as I'll be back in Pattaya in less than 2 weeks.

For those that like the location, another place just opened recently on Soi 2. Its located across the soi from the A-One. Sorry can't remember the name, but if your interested and no one else can provide any info let me know as I'll be back in Pattaya in less than 2 weeks.

Nothing wrong with Soi 2, just the price, so if the one you mention is the same, we won't get very far!