Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Nothing wrong with Soi 2, just the price, so if the one you mention is the same, we won't get very far!

Once high season comes to a close and more new hotels open later this year prices could drop. As an example over on Soi AR, 3 new Nova are scheduled to open this July along with another hotel that almost as large as the 3 Novas. Sunshine expansion on soi 8. What looks like another LK on Soi 12 along with something being built across from the Avenue. Plus there are others throughtout the Pattaya area.

Once high season comes to a close and more new hotels open later this year prices could drop. As an example over on Soi AR, 3 new Nova are scheduled to open this July along with another hotel that almost as large as the 3 Novas. Sunshine expansion on soi 8. What looks like another LK on Soi 12 along with something being built across from the Avenue. Plus there are others throughtout the Pattaya area.

I will keep my fingers crossed.

If enough people emailed the place offering 24 K for a month in low season, I think that this is what it would be.

Jim

Why not offer them the 26000 bht you thought fair before? I bet they would readily accept it particulary for the time of year! Any further news on the very large "Up front" payment required? I do note that the rooms are not that large, being only 32 sq mtres INCLUDING balcony!

Jim

Why not offer them the 26000 bht you thought fair before? I bet they would readily accept it particulary for the time of year! Any further news on the very large "Up front" payment required? I do note that the rooms are not that large, being only 32 sq mtres INCLUDING balcony!

Hang on Steve, I want it for 24k.

Don't want people undermining me:

Hang on Steve, I want it for 24k.

Don't want people undermining me:<)

Just looking at the place, in the LOW season, and especially for your length of stay, I would honestly be very surprised if they knocked your 48000 bht back! However that large deposit still looks like sheer GREED to me! Maybe your "PAY RISE" is far greater than mine!

Edited by stevoman

Hi there chaps. Lets see what Soi 2 Inn comes up with in response to the following.

Hi there.

I am writing to you on behalf of a number of people. We are very regular visitors to Pattaya and we all like the Soi 2 area. We like the look of the Soi 2 Inn (we normally stay at any of the Sabai properties) however there are some point that we would like to make mention of:

We would be looking for low season monthly rates. You show this to be 28000 baht however we believe that a figure of 24000 is nearer the price that we believe the property to be worth. Are you expecting to review your rates before the low season kicks in?

The other point of concern is the following statement in your advertising:

In case of monthly lease agreement, the security deposit will be placed for two months of your rental rate and one month deposit.

The reality is that not one of us would consider paying three months in advance. We are however not sure if this is for longer term leases rather than just booking in for a month. Perhaps you would comment on the foregoing points.

We believe that out contacts though various message boards and internet sites in Pattaya could be good for your business and we are happy to share whatever you advise us with many thousands of other internet subscibers.

Regards and thanks

Just looking at the place, in the LOW season, and especially for your length of stay, I would honestly be very surprised if they knocked your 48000 bht back! However that large deposit still looks like sheer GREED to me! Maybe your "PAY RISE" is far greater than mine!

In the scheme of things we are talking 6000 baht a month between what appears to be rather a nice place and not so nice,is it that much?

I agree re deposit and that might be a deciding factor.

I payed 24 at BJ's, and this is much better!

Are you sending that note seel or what?

In the scheme of things we are talking 6000 baht a month between what appears to be rather a nice place and not so nice,is it that much?

I agree re deposit and that might be a deciding factor.

I payed 24 at BJ's, and this is much better!

Are you sending that note seel or what?

Sorry mate but cannot understand above post at all?

Sorry mate but cannot understand above post at all?

The note bit was addressed to teelac.

Must confess that I am guilty of thinking, I know what I mean, so you should, sorry.

I payed 24 K at BJ's, and Soi 2 appears to be much better.Providing of course that one can get it for 24.

R-Con is looking better all the time.

Hi there chaps. Lets see what Soi 2 Inn comes up with in response to the following.

Hi there.

I am writing to you on behalf of a number of people. We are very regular visitors to Pattaya and we all like the Soi 2 area. We like the look of the Soi 2 Inn (we normally stay at any of the Sabai properties) however there are some point that we would like to make mention of:

We would be looking for low season monthly rates. You show this to be 28000 baht however we believe that a figure of 24000 is nearer the price that we believe the property to be worth. Are you expecting to review your rates before the low season kicks in?

The other point of concern is the following statement in your advertising:

In case of monthly lease agreement, the security deposit will be placed for two months of your rental rate and one month deposit.

The reality is that not one of us would consider paying three months in advance. We are however not sure if this is for longer term leases rather than just booking in for a month. Perhaps you would comment on the foregoing points.

We believe that out contacts though various message boards and internet sites in Pattaya could be good for your business and we are happy to share whatever you advise us with many thousands of other internet subscibers.

Regards and thanks

Sorry fellows but still no response. If and when I get one I will post here.

Sorry fellows but still no response. If and when I get one I will post here.

I have asked for 60 day price.

They may have enough customers to not require discounting.A nice position to be in.

We will have to look further afield.

Old Stevo will come up with a bargain.

I think I remember reading on this forum that one can get a monthly rate for around 19K at the Skytop Resort.

Seriously the two time that I rented a place for a monthly rate and it wasn't a year lease I had to pay 2 month plus a security deposit. However those monthy rates were greatly reduced compared to the daily rate. Those monthly rates were 10 times the daily rate and I had to pay for the electric/water useage.

Edited by Emil
I think I remember reading on this forum that one can get a monthly rate for around 19K at the Skytop Resort.

Seriously the two time that I rented a place for a monthly rate and it wasn't a year lease I had to pay 2 month plus a security deposit. However those monthly rates were greatly reduced compared to the daily rate. Those monthly rates were 10 times the daily rate and I had to pay for the electric/water usage.

I have contacted Skytop and they have put it up to 21k.So will give that a miss.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...