Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

:clueless Does anyone know about phone cards which last more than 50 days after you recharge them, My phonecard will only last until the 5th March and I'm going back at the end of April. :chogdee

My Thai pre-pay sim is from TrueMove and the current credit is good until early 2012.

Glyn.

Get one that you can manage online and just top it up with a couple of quid every now and then , Ive had the same number for a few years now :)

Good idea thanks, I'll look into that when I come back. :clueless

get is an additionall

Good idea thanks, I'll look into that when I come back. :allright

With True Move you will get an expiry date of 1 year from the day you purchase 1000 THB of credit. If you only buy 300 THB credit, all you will get is an additional month to your present expiry date. With True Move you can ring overseas using 006 for 6 THB per minute, instead of using 008 or 009, which costs about 8 or 9 THB per minute. I don't know anything about the other Thai telephony companies, because I have not used them. :sosad

With True Move you will get an expiry date of 1 year from the day you purchase 1000 THB of credit. If you only buy 300 THB credit, all you will get is an additional month to your present expiry date. With True Move you can ring overseas using 006 for 6 THB per minute, instead of using 008 or 009, which costs about 8 or 9 THB per minute. I don't know anything about the other Thai telephony companies, because I have not used them. :allright
True Move, thanks mate.
With True Move you will get an expiry date of 1 year from the day you purchase 1000 THB of credit. If you only buy 300 THB credit, all you will get is an additional month to your present expiry date. With True Move you can ring overseas using 006 for 6 THB per minute, instead of using 008 or 009, which costs about 8 or 9 THB per minute. I don't know anything about the other Thai telephony companies, because I have not used them. :devil

I've never put more than 50 baht at a time on my TrueMove card and I've got 12 months life on the credit left.

Glyn.

I've never put more than 50 baht at a time on my TrueMove card and I've got 12 months life on the credit left.

Glyn.

Yeah same here, I have a true simcard and I get 12 months life on it every time I top up :devil